Login to your account

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

"Tell me what you want... Or show me what you like... I want to please you,"I said as I moved towards the couch, standing infront of her.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I grabbed her and placed her on my lap, so that she was facing me and her legs on either side of my thighs. "You can do whatever you want, just don't hold back. You can be as rough as you want." I purred, looking her up and down slowly.

I smiled, chuckling softly as I pressed my lips to hers, kissing her roughly. I laid her back in the seat, still stradeling her. I reached for her side, unzipping her dress, feeling the strained release from her body being so tightly wrapped.

I kissed her back deeply, then I pushed her off of me, making her stand up. I slipped off my dress and then my stilettos, doing the same to her. Then I laid down on the couch and pulled her on top of me. We were both only in our undergarments. I kissed her once again and wrapped my legs around her waist tightly.

I began to grind myself against her, kissing down her jaw, and her neck. I sucked and bit at her skin as I went lower. I released her chest from the confines of her bra and smiled, taking one between my lips.

I moaned softly and grabbed her short hair between my fingers, looking down at her. "Mm...." I moved my hips to match hers and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. "I'm soo wet.."

"I can help with that,"I said as I moved from one side to the other, giving both equal treatment. I placed my hand between her breast and pushed her down, kissing down her stomach to her belly button, my tongue swirling around it. I moved lower, blowing against the wet spot on her lace panties.

I whimpered softly and shivered. I arched my back and I was shaking from anticipation. I don't want any more teasing. I just wanted her to take me and I want to take her right back.

I looked up at her and ran my hand up the center of her stomach,"SShh,"I cooed to her gently, hooking my fingers into the straps at her hips and pulling them down. I stared at her for a moment, adoring the neatly trimmed firey bush in front of me. I kissed along the inside of her thighs, wanting to see how much she could take.

I tangled my fingers in my own hair, a little frustrated. "Damn it Broady stop teasing me..." I whimpered. But just knowing that she's looking at me bare makes me even more turned on.

I smiled and chuckled,"Oh, honey, you better get used to it,"I said with a smile as I pulled her legs over my shoulders. I used my fingers to open her, and leaned in, running my tongue smoothly from the back to the front, getting a moutful of her sweet lust.

I gasped and moaned softly, moving my hands to tangle in her hair, pressing her more against me. "Mm.. That feels.. So good.." I breathed. Her tongue moved like magic on me.

I got a few more licks like the first to give her a nice build up, and then I began to focus on her love button, pressing my tongue flatly against the swollen organ, then sucking on it.

"Sh...Shit..." I whimpered, as my hips began to buck against her tongue. I've never felt anything like this before.

As she began to buck against me, I pressed her hips down so that they couldn't move and she couldn't get away. I continued my rampage on that specific spot. This was what I called a warm-up, because there was hardly anything happening.

I tried to squirm, but I couldn't move. I pulled her hair a little roughly and I let out a loud moan. I could feel my climax approaching. My body began to shake slightly.

I moaned against her to add the effect and dug my fingers into her waist, speeding up my pace as I licked and sucked on her button, growling.

Soon, it was there. I threw my head back and let out a very loud moan as I went through my climax which seemed to last forever. I slumped back on the small pillow, trying to catch my breath.

I smiled. She was an easy one. I sat up and moved over her, kissing up her body,"Different than they do in Ireland?"

I laughed and moved my hair from my face. "A lot different. They mostly use toys and bondage." I said with a soft, dry chuckle.

I grinned at her,"Well, that's how we do it in California... For round one,"I said slyly as Icrested on top of her gently. Obviously she had never climaxed like this, and I wasn't about to jump on her again, she would be so sensitive.

I chuckled. "Damn." It took me a few minutes to gather myself but I did. I wasn't sensitive anymore and I smiled at her, kissing her lips gently. I could taste me on her.

I kissed her back and I gently pulled back,"What do you want now, lover?"

I smirked. "Now, lover, I want to make you feel good. The Irish way." I said. I rolled over so I was on top and I slipped her bra off, throwing it to the side. I kissed her neck and then gently took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it gently, swirling my tongue around it.

To be honest, I was soaked, I had been all night. I was throbbing with want for her, but I could control myself. I placed my hand on her back of her neck, putting my legs around her waist as I twisted my fingers into her firey mane.

I smiled and moved to the other one, doing the same thing. I think ran my tongue down her body and then slipped her panties off, throwing them to the side. I stared at her dark, trimmed bush. It was beautiful to me. But I was surprised at her wetness. How can she be so calm. I ran my tongue across her inner thigh and then right next to it, not quite touching it.

I inhaled calmly, smiling to myself as I rested back. She knew what she was doing...

I opened her up and stroked the inside of her with my tongue. Her juices tasted really good and sweet. I rubbed her soft legs gently as I explored her with my tongue.

I moaned gently in the back of my throat, opening my legs a bit wider for her. She felt so right, and so skilled... Gah...

I smiled and worked her that way for a few moments before swirling my tongue around her love button and then I took it in my mouth, sucking gently. I placed 2 fingers inside of her at the same time and worked her slowly.