Login to your account

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

I pulled back gently and smiled,"Let's finish our showers... We'll continue this somewhere more private,"I said softly, kissing down her jaw before moving back to my own stall.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I chuckled softly and finished my shower. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself, waiting for Broady at the door.

I walked out soon after and smiled, a towel around myself as well.

When we got back to to our dorm, I put my robe on and then went to the bathroom to blow dry my hair.

I smiled and hung up my towel, pulling on my robe and lying down, sipping from my water bottle. Wow... I had a girlfriedn now.

After I blow dried my hair, I brushed through it until it was super soft and then I walked out and smiled at her. I sat on my bed and looked down shyly. I have no idea what to do now.

I got up, and sat down on her bed, laying down and smiling,"I know find it my right to sit here whenever I want,"I teased.

I smiled and laid down next to her, holding her close. "You can come in my bed whenever you want." I whispered in her ear.

I smiled and kissed her lips. Not lustfully, finally, just a kiss to kiss her because I finally could.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back gently, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her over me.

I rested my hands gently on her shoulders as we kissed. It was perfection.

I pulled back and rested my forehead against hers gently. "I love you Broady." I whispered.

"I love you, Luna,"I said back gently, pecking her lips tenderly with my own. I took her by the neck, not harshly, lovingly, and deepened the kiss.

I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her back deeper. Now it was romance with a hint of lust. After all, it's been forever since we've done anything..

I gently pulled back,"If you don't want to do anything, I understand,"I said gently, looking into her eyes.

I smiled at her gently and kissed her cheek gently. "I do." I whispered.

"What do you want tonight?"I asked gently, nibbling on her ear.

I shivered and closed my eyes. "You. I want you.." I answered softly.

I leaned up and kissed her lovingly, holding her close to me as I ran my fingers through her hair. Me? What did that mean? I never knew what that meant... It was so hard...

I closed my eyes and kissed her back gently. I reached my hands down and slowly began to untie her robe, slow enough so that she could reject me if she didn't want to do anything.

Her see through robe was pretty thin and simplistic, and I ran my hands over her slowly, pushing it open lightly.

I gently pulled off her robe and tossed it to the side. I gently rested one hand on one of her breasts and massaged it gently.

I moved my hands to her hips, holding them gently as we kissed.

(I've gotta go to bed, night!)

(Night!)
    I pulled back and kissed down her neck slowly, nibbling on the skin gently. I moved my hand to her crotch and touched it gently but only for a second before I pulled my hand away.

I smiled and began to nibble on her neck as well,"So... Did you like what I tried during the hurricane? Before... The hard stuff."

I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. "Yes... It was nice.." I whispered.

I smiled and kissed her collarbone, looking up at her,"Oh, really?" Most girls didn't like scissoring... I thought it was pretty hot. I kissed her chest delicately, taking my time to observe and treat every part of her. She was mine now... I could do that.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her short hair gently. "Yes really." I replied softly. I closed my eyes and let her love on me. It felt so different then what we used to do. It's so nice.

I wasn't as focused on pleasing her... Not yet. I kissed the center of her chest, between her breasts and smiled. They were bigger than mine, just a bit, and nice to feel, look at. After a moment of admiration I began to love on one, just gently.

I smiled and bit my lip gently. It feels so good. I let out a pleasurable sigh and looked down, watching her. I stroked her soft hair gently. We weren't just going to have sex. We were going to make love. As lovers.