Login to your account

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

I smiled and glanced at her, sighing softly,"So, when did you have your last girlfriend?"

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I rose an eyebrow at her unexpected question. "A year ago..." I replied softly.

"What was she like?"I asked, washing the soap out of my hair and beginning to wash my body.

I let out a small sigh and glanced at her. "Well.. She was beautiful.. Just like you.. And we had sex a lot.. Almost every night.. Then one night she didn't come over and I was going to do something really special for her.. I called her, and she never answered. I called her friends and none of them knew where she was. So when I went to her house she was.. Doing it with a man. I screamed at her and threw things and basically threw a big fit. She sat me down and explained to me that she just got engaged to this man and she loves him and not me... So she's been cheating on me for 2 years.."

"Wow,"I said, glancing at her and sighing. I nodded gently and turned back to the water. Now it all made sense why she didn't want anything... She was hurt, and how does she know I wouldn't do that to her... I closed my eyes, letting the cold water run over me.

I let out a soft sigh and shook my head. "It doesn't matter anymore... It's been a year.. Um.. I'm just.. Gonna go back to the dorm..." I said softly, turning and fast walking out of the showers. I made it to the dorm and just sat on my bed, hugging my pillow and looking out the window.

I finished my shower, but stayed in the bathroom. I really... Really liked her. She was kind, and sweet, and so incredibly lovely. I couldn't have her, though... It sucked.

(Think we should timeskip?)

(To where?)

(Maybe just a few , school started, everything back to normal.)

(Okay.)
    Soon school started and everyone was back on campus. Most of the damage was fixed and everything seemed normal. I walked into our dorm after classes were over for the night and I sighed, flopping onto the bed. I looked at the clock 8:00. I kicked off my shoes and yawned, closing my eyes.

After school started, we were too busy and too tired to play with each other, Luna and I. Plus... We hadn't really been together since that night in the shower room. I don't know. We were still good friends, made jokes, and were known around campus as joined at the hip. Tonight, however, I was with some other friends for drinks.

I went to the showers, which was now warm and took a quick shower before going back to my dorm and putting my famous robe on. I laid back down in bed and began to cry silently. I missed Broady, I missed Ireland, I missed my ex girlfriend.. No.. I don't miss my ex.. I just miss the feeling of being in love. I have feelings for Broady, but I can tell she doesn't feel the same.

My friend and I were drinking and goofing off. One was bisexual, and she knew of how I stood. We began to kiss... I didn't love it, but it was more than I was getting from anyone else... Luna had been acting different. After last call, I smiled and took her by the hand, leading her back to the dorm. I opened our door, giggling as she kissed me softly,"Shhh..."

I knew what was happening, and I got up and go dressed. I could hear there kisses and their giggles and such. It was breaking my heart and I couldn't take it. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the door. "Thanks for informing me Broady. Just don't fuck on my bed and don't use any of my shit. Bye." I slammed the door shut and went to go spend the night with my friend who was a few dorms down.

I frowned and looked down at my friend, sighing,"One second,"I said, jogging out the door after her,"Luna. Luna! Hey! Stop!"I grabbed her gently by the shoulder,"Hello? Are you deaf? I know you can hear me."

I glared at her. "It's rude to keep your friend waiting. Excuse me if I don't want to be in the room with ya'll. I'm giving you privacy might as well take advantage of it." I turned and walked a little faster, trying to keep my tears from falling.

"Why are you so mad at me?"I asked, grabbing her once more. I sighed and stared at her, feeling hurt. I didn't understand why she was so upset... What did I do?

"I'm not mad at you!!!!" I pulled away from her once more and took a deep, shaky breath. I turned my head away and closed my eyes, taking deep breaths. Calm down Luna.. Breathe...

I stared at the back of her head and sighed,"Don't worry about me, alright? I'll stay out of your way,"I said as I turned and began to walk back to the room where my friend was waiting. I told her that she needed to leave and grabbed a few things, going to the gym.

I didn't go to my friends. I just went to the showers and stayed there for a long time. Some of my friends would see me and ask if I was okay. I just ignored them. Soon I got out of the shower and then went to the library, just sitting there, not even reading. I got kicked out for not reading. So now I had nowhere else to go, and it's midnight now.

I worked out like crazy, with the mix of alcohol and exercise I became extremely dehydrated and laid down to rest, trying to stay awake. I fell asleep in the back corner, no one saw me when they closed the gym.

I eventually went back to our dorm and wasn't surprised when I saw that Broady wasn't there. "She probably went to that girl's place.." I muttered to myself. I laid down in bed and cried myself to sleep. Why did I have to mess up?

When I began to wake up, I could hear voices. The sun was coming through the window, morning... I had been here all night? I felt really thirsty... I closed my eyes and the next time I opened them I was in the hospital. I guess I was too dehydrated... They didn't release me until about three in the afternoon, and as I walked back to the door, I itched at the hospital blanket on my wrist... Stupid thing. I had to keep it on for three days.

When I had heard that Broady went to the hospital, I freaked out. I skipped my next class and rushed to the dorm, opening the door. When I saw Broady sitting there, I sighed and glanced at the hospital blanket on her wrist. "What happened Broady?" I asked softly.

"I passed out at the gym... They made me go to the hospital... I'm fine,"I said softly, rubbing my eyes gently. I looked up at her, trying to hide the sadness in my eyes as I stood up,"No need to worry."

I reached out to touch her, but I decided not to and dropped my hand. I looked down and said,"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be... I never should have brought her home, it won't happen again,"I said gently, hugging myself as I looked at the ground.

I shook my head. "You're a grown woman... You can take anyone home you want... I shouldn't have reacted the way I did.." I whispered, blinking away the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Just forget it, alright? We can just pretend like it never happened,"I said gently, turning to look at her. I sighed when I saw the gloss in her eye. I gently took her cheek in my hand and kissed the other,"It's all okay, right?"

I closed my eyes when she kissed my cheek. It's been so long since I've even really touched her. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. "I don't know what came over me.. I guess I'm just selfish.." I said softly, walking over to sit on my bed.