Login to your account

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

I can understand her not being a student, but, not from here? There was a lot of things he could have assumed from that. She seemed pretty uncomfortable with talking on the subject, and Volitaire had taken the words out of his mouth.

It was funny to hear that she thought not being a local prevented her from becoming a student, or at least that's what Enzo thought. "Yeah - Don't worry, I'm not from here either." He winked.

"Engaging."

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    Silver had gotten a good amount of sleep the night before, since she had decided to go to bed early. She got up the next day, going out to train with her swords a bit, and stumbled upon 3 familiar faces. Enzo, Volitaire, and that girl from before. Silver looked at her, thinking she looked familiar for some reason. She walked over to them, nodding. "Hey, guys.." What were all the flyers for? She tilted her head, peering over Enzo's shoulder to read one. Battle Royal? Oh, geez. Again? "..Team Valor, at it again?"

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Yep. We are. Though... Didn't Boone mention other teams that took on expeditions like we have before? Like the Aurora mission? You think they'd be joining this year?" Volitaire tightened his grip on the bag and took out a handful of flyers for the next board they run into which wasn't too far away. A naked board sat at the end of the dorms. He handed the flyers to Enzo and sat on the floor looking up to him. "Your turn, boss." He said with sounding almost bored.

Enzo had honestly zoned out once Silver showed. He didn't know why, and didn't question it. Only Volitaire reminding him of the papers did he snap out of it. "Oh, right." He took out a few flyers, some push-in nails, and set off for the board in the dorm.

Upon reaching it, he realized the flyers on this board was more orientated towards the dorm, and 'how-to's.
    He set up one flyer on the board, figuring he was allowed to, then turned back to set one up outside the dorm entrance.

Meanwhile, just as Jacen put his phone away, Kenji came into view, sitting atop the table with a bowl of ramen before him. Kenji didn't say anything. He only stared and quietly ate his food.

"Engaging."

Humble Farmer With a Sword Sitaru's Avatar
    Someone suddenly joined him at the table as he saw a bowl of ramen appear in front of him.
    Jacen looked up from his sandwich only to see Enzo's companion, Kenji staring at him.
    "Uhh...can I help you with something?"
    Normally Jacen wouldn't have an issue with Kenji. But the way he was staring at him was just...unsettling to say the least.

Kenji pulled a sly smirk at seeing Jacen uncomfortable. "That depends." He went in to eat some of his ramen, slurping up a noodle and continuing. "Did you really think you could hide your Eirsith bloodline from everyone?" Kenji's tone wasn't as aggressive as his words. "I can feel a great deal of magic coming from you, yet you never use it, nor take advantage of the blood you carry."

"Engaging."

Jacen stopped and nearly choked on his food before regaining his composure. Sure people knew he had powers, but no one actually KNEW of the Eirsith bloodline. Everyone assumed his amulet was just an heirloom or for fashion. Just...how much does Kenji know???He sighed before taking a sip of his drink and pulling his tinted glasses off, figuring that he couldn't say it was because of the sun. "I'm no warrior Kenji...I've got no reason to use my powers for anything other than making daily life a bit easier. As far as I'm concerned, my bloodline isn't a factor...nor has it ever been."
    Last edited by Sitaru; 03-18-2013 at 10:23 PM.

"That's why you interest me." He said. "But, the way I see it, things are going to get hectic around here really soon, and it would be a shame if you didn't know how to properly control your magic. Say, what classes are you in, anyway?"

"Engaging."

"Mental and Destruction...like I said, I'm just here to control my...abilities so I don't harm anyone...and what do you mean hectic? If you're driving at something, tell me now...I don't like waiting around, Kenji."

Kenji looked down, shading his eyes from view. "I have a hunch, and they're usually right." His tone now was much more serious than teasing. "I know you're not one for a combatant, but I need you to enter into Battle Royal. I trust you will use your power when the time comes."

Kenji didn't know what to expect, but big events like these didn't come without some sort of sinister plan. Last year's Battle Royal ended tragically, and he wanted everyone to be prepared in some way for what was to come.

Kenji hopped off of the table, taking the finished bowl of ramen with him, and then walked off.

"Engaging."

Kira had spent the night with David playing video games until at some point, they'd just decided for him to crash in her room. Besides, if he left in the middle of the night out of a girl's dorm, rumors would spark. As if they wouldn't already. As a result of the late night, she'd missed the alarm on her phone completely. Resulting in missing her first class. Waking up to the sun shining in her face made her feel a little less than happy. Burying her head under the pillow, she wanted to shift to her side. Unfortunately, there was a weight on her waist, and she found that she really wasn't able to. Peaking out, she furrowed her brows in slight confusion. When the hell did David get in her bed?
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Battle...Royal?
    He noticed Kenji getting up from the table and yelled after him.
    "Just how do I find out about this thing anyway? What do you mean when the time comes? Kenji!"
    Jacen had so many questions...and Kenji was on his way off.

David, who was still sound asleep beside Kira, had no idea what was going on. He had his arms around her, and they were nice and cozy in her bed together. He was dreaming of something, something ridiculous probably, and let out a sigh. Before Kira could act, he pulled her in closer to him, nuzzling her neck lightly. He began mumbling random things in Italian, and fell back into a deep sleep again. The position he had put the two in was probably a bit awkward for Kira, considering he was literally breathing on her neck now.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Kira flushed, glancing down at him. What the.. She tried pulling away, only to be pulled back into him and a lot closer than before. The sheets fell down a little to show her still wearing clothes. However, David didn't seem to have a shirt. Oh. She only hoped he had something under the sheets. She almost squirmed at his breath on her neck. it tickled a little. "Mmm, David. Get up." she muttered, attempting to shift. There was still the makeshift bed on the floor, where David had gotten a few blankets to lie down and sleep. When he got in her bed, she didn't know. At this point, it wouldn't matter much.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Kira's attempts to wake David up were all in vain. He heard her talking, but didn't know what she was saying. Instead, he started speaking Italian to her. "Mn, Kira, hai un buon profumo, e la tua pelle è morbida..." He nuzzled her more, thinking he was dreaming instead of actually doing these things in real life. He held her close, one of his hands on her lower back pressing him into her. "Sei così bella.."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

This was the plane ride all over again. Except, she had David holding her, shirtless, and mumbling things in Italian. Everything making her even more flustered. Him speaking Italian to her wasn't helping. She had no idea what he was saying, and now he was pressing himself into her. WOAH. "--David!" She hissed, biting his ear in attempts to wake him. Since it was right there, was next best thing. Her arms were pressed in between them, he was stronger than she was, so the last option came to 'rude wake up' mode.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    Adorra woke up in her room, somewhat disoriented from being drunk late the previous afternoon. All she could remember was some of the last passages from her Grimoire, she sighed, then headed for the bathroom, she proceeded to undress, and finally started up the tub. Just before she got in, she put her hair back up, and finally got in. She summoned up something to eat and a bit of wine to fight off the hangover. As she ate she remained deep in thought as she summoned up a simple sleeveless black dress and a pair of tights with upside down crosses onto the counter top.

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

"..Ow." David felt his ear being bitten and opened his eyes slowly, pulling back and looking at Kira for a moment with a blank expression. He blinked a few times, looked down to see his arms around her, and him shirtless, as well as the blush on her face. He looked back at her face, blinking a few times before his eyes widened and his face turned bright red. "...A-Ah...!" He let go of her, moving himself back a bit and falling right out of the bed and onto his head. With his legs still on the bed, he laid there for a moment, staring at the ceiling and wishing this was just a dream. He was awake now, but still sleepy, and anyone could hear it in his voice. His accent a bit thicker than normal, he spoke, hoping it was a dream. "This.. This is a dream, right? This is not actually Kira's room. And I was not in her bed, yes? A dream. Yes.." He scratched his head a bit, deciding to stay on the ground until something made him move.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."