Login to your account

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

Oh, thank goodness. It had worked. She made sure to have a hold on him. Least he tried to get away again. Once they were out on their way to the main road, she glanced up at David. "What?" Oh. Smirking, she raised an eyebrow. "Why, I just didn't want there to be a fight. As for earlier.. You looked like you needed some help out of that sticky situation." Kira explained, unwrapping her arm around him.

"Let's play some video games in my room." That much had been true. They Could have more fun in the dorms. She absolutely loved the play on words. "Don't think on it, David. You'll get a headache." Really. There was nothing to think about. Other than which game to play.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    David shook his head. "I dunno. You seemed legitimately jealous there at first. I was having a good time with fem-Voli, and then you came along and caused chaos between you two." He raised his eyebrows at her, not removing his arm from her shoulders. David glanced around, noticing that Silver had disappeared. He wondered where she went for a moment, before going back to the topic at hand. In reality, Silver had quickly gone ahead to her dorm and left the two alone. She knew something was up, and decided to let them be alone for a while.

"..I mean, hey, I'll admit it, I got pretty jealous when Mr. Pretty-Boy showed up..." he mumbled, not really wanting to admit it, but feeling the need to anyways. Once he realized he really did say that out loud, he blushed again, rolling his eyes at the thought of her being into that tool.

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Kira snorted. "If you want, you can go back with her, then." She just thought he'd needed a hand. Guy looked close to passing out from too much blood rushing to his head. Maybe she might have been a little jealous, but there was no reason for it. Stepping back from his hold, she almost frowned upon not seeing Silver anymore. Where... Silver!! What the crap?? This wasn't fair.

Now she was a little uncomfortable. Especially after hearing what David said. Raising an eyebrow, she gave him a smirk. "Oh? I didn't notice at all." Sarcasm. Of course she could tell he was jealous. Guy had his heart on his sleeve. Not like herself. "I wasn't jealous. It'd be worse if I were jealous."
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

"No need to be so sarcastic.." He frowned, almost pouting and crossing his arms. "I know I make things obvious.." He sighed. Maybe he was completely wrong. She probably really was just trying to help him out. But, there was one way he could check. "Welll... Since you weren't jealous and obviously aren't interested in me at all, I might as well give up. Maybe I'd have a chance that cute little loli chick. Hmm, I wonder, should I go back and talk to her?.." He turned back the direction from which they came, and put his hand on his chin, pushing his glasses up a bit as he thought about it. The thing is, he was seriously considering it.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Kira almost narrowed her eyes at that. She couldn't help it. "Y,ou know what? Go. I-it's not like I care or anything, y'know. Be happy with the childlike girl. Who is, by the way, basically Volitaire." She stated, a slight scowl on her face. It was annoying. "You two would make a cute couple. After you get with her, I'll be able to hang around Seth more often too." Was she trying to alienate her friend? She hadn't a clue. However, if Seth wasn't always a jerk, she could have a new friend. Until the potion somehow wore off. How ever That worked out.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David glanced back at her, raising his eyebrow. He couldn't help but grin at that reaction. "My, my, a bit touchy aren't we? Are you sure you're not jealous? I know you wouldn't want to hang out with him after that whole situation. Trying to make me jealous now, are you?" David turned back to Kira and got closer. They were pretty close. Close enough that he was looking almost directly down at her. "Kira, be honest, now," he said softly, giving her a gentle look.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Not touchy, just practical." She muttered, rolling her eyes. If he went out with the girl, fine. However, they had no clue how long that potion would last. So, it could wear out in a few days, or hours. The girls were very, odd. It'd seemed like they were from other places. Maybe it was an alternate universe? She'd almost gotten lost in her own thoughts, not noticing the gap between David and herself closing. Noticing too late, Kira almost jumped back, looking up at him. "It's not good to stand this close to a person. I don't share things with everyone." She said, shrugging.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David raised both of his eyebrows again and tilted his head. "Ah, so you don't like sharing. That's it, is it?" He reached up to put an arm around her, but then put it back down to his side. "Ah.. Um, sorry, I'm being a bit forceful here, aren't I?.." He frowned, taking a step back. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable at all, and she probably was very uncomfortable at this point. He ran his fingers through his hair quickly, and scratched his head. Blushing lightly, he looked away again. "I'll just.. Um.. Hm.." He turned to start walking back to the dorms, unable to find the right words to speak anymore. Jeez, what came over him just then?

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Rolling her eyes, Kira reached out and grabbed his arm. "Ugh. Don't, give that look. You look like a dejected puppy." One that got kicked. He reminded her of one every once in a while. "Yes, I'm possessive. Thus, I hate sharing people." As stingy as that sounded, she didn't like sharing at all. Maybe with other things, but, people she cared about? Not so much. Odd, since she loved befriending people. "You weren't being forceful, I guess. More like curious" She shrugged.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David stopped when he felt Kira's hand on his arm, and turned again to look at her. A puppy? Did he really remind her of a puppy?...

"Ah, I see.. So, that probably still means you're not interested in me at all then, huh?..." He frowned again, letting out a long sigh. He figured, the one girl he actually was interested in didn't feel the same. But, since she didn't think he was being forceful...

"Um, well, since that's the case.." He stepped closer to her again, pulling her closer by the waist. He brought a hand up to the side of her face, lightly stroking her cheek for a moment before leaning down and kissing her. Yep, he did it. He kissed her. He figured he'd probably get slapped after, but whatever. It was worth it. This was all he needed, he could let go easily after that. After a few seconds, he slowly pulled away, looking at her and turning bright red. "Erm.. S-Sorry!..I uh.. I don't know what came over me just then.."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Humble Farmer With a Sword Sitaru's Avatar
    Back at the Sorcerers Dorm...
    "Wait...so you're telling me. You're me as a female, and that potion coming in contact is what summoned you here from the 'other side'...and everyone here has one? I've seen some shit at this school, but that takes the cake."
    Jacen and his genderbend self were currently sitting in his dorm, with the AC on full blast and a soundtrack playing through the sound system. "Pretty much...the only thing is that we can't come over to this side unless the potion comes in contact with our version on this side. It's like swiping a card telling us we can come through. I'm Jessica, you're Jacen. All bends have similar names and traits...but opposite tendencies, in order to keep the balance. There's certain "requirements" that have to be met in order for us to leave or you to come over to our side..." She stopped and let down her hair before pushing Jacen onto the bed, straddling him with her legs and leaning closer.
    "But you don't want me to leave...do you?" Jacen looked up at her, curves in every place, full breasts and hips which her current attire did nothing to hide from view, long black hair. She was perfect...and also him.
    Wait, wait...Jacen you are about to fuck yourself. Literally. She's you...this has to go against some sort of scientific law. He was once again snapped out his thoughts when the music changed to slow, sensual instrumentals. His music set up could read his mood and play the fitting music, but there should have been nothing playing for confusion. "How-" She placed a finger on his lips and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm you, remember? Almost everything you have or can access, I can as well...including your emotional technology. Makes sense doesn't it?" She kept planting kisses over his neck and chest, and Jacen just laid there wondering what to do about "Jessica."
    I don't have a plan for this...but then again the last time I had a plan, I got blown into an elevator...fuck it. Jacen picked her up by her hips and gently flipped her onto her back, as she sighed into his ear and wrapped her legs around his waist.
    "I'm done with trying to make sense of things today...might as well just go with the flow."
    He returned all of her earlier ministrations with the same passion.
    He could have spent the day trying to make sense of it, he could have wondered why she was him and yet emotionally different...or he could just take the physically blessed alternate version of himself for the rest of the afternoon.
    Some days...it just pays to not ask questions.

The sun was setting over the ocean just outside of town, making what was a hot day, into a mystic night. The town lit up with street lights. It was all visible from the dorm windows. The beach, the town, and even the silhouetted mountains beyond the forest. Enzo sighed dreamily as he watched the town pipe down. Two individuals caught his attention. It was David and Kira, who had stopped just before reaching campus to fuss, and then ultimately, kiss.

Enzo laughed at witnessing it. He probably wasn't meant to see it, but it was awesome getting the chance to. In the end, it seemed like everything worked out in the end of today. Nobody got killed, the only one who seemed to get hurt the most was Enzo, and he was okay with that. The events of today satisfied more than just David and Kira.

"Well done." A familiar voice rang out from his front door. Enzo didn't bother turning around. He knew who it was. "Thanks." He said in return. "I don't know how you accidentally buy gender bending potions instead of a natural enhancer, but really, good job." Something's wrong, why is he praising me? Enzo turned around from the window to find out that Kenji was in his adult form. His fedora was slanted, his suit was badly kept, and he had trouble balancing himself.

"I don't see why anyone could hate ya.." He finished with a hiccup. "Kenji, why are you drunk? You can't be drinking on campus!" "I, am not a student, therefor I, don't have to abide by the rules."

Enzo sighed. Yes, today was crazy, but it sure wasn't over. "You should say you're sorry to those girls." His drunk partner mentioned. "You're right, but not today. They still might be angry." Honestly, Enzo was afraid of a confrontation with Silver or Kira. Kira not so much, if she were angry, he doubt'd that her powers could destroy anything solid. Silver on the other hand, had a short temper, as shown today. A wrong move could end up with half of the dorm building being blown apart.

"Engaging."

The two, rather dark pair was still sitting amongst themselves. Volitaire had finally come to terms with the situation, but when he looked up just about everyone was gone really. Enzo and his genderbend was missing, Silver and Kira had left already also. David was with Kira from last he was actually paying attention. Jacen basically went to the brothel with his genderbend. Volita was still resting on Volitaire's shoulder. Not a sound was heard from her. The occasional squeaky yawn or movement over her body to get comfortable but she hadn't snored or breathed a little heavier. Volitaire wanted to get up and go find Enzo... But alas he was stuck. Volitaire nudged his shoulder and Volita had woken up with a red mark on her face from pressing her cheek down on Volitaire's shoulder. She woke up looking pretty annoyed with her genderbend and stretched out with a quiet yawn. "Why'd you wake me up so soon?" "I want to go find Enzo, plus I'm sick of sitting here." "You wanna find your friend? Well that's kind of you! I like you! Even if you are just me with a wee-wee~" Volita stood up humming tune to Volitaire and waited for him to take the lead. He of course rose from his seat and started making his way back to Sorcerers. When suddenly... "Weeeeee~!!" She hopped on Volitaire's back, forcing him to carry her on his back. She latched to his body and pointed forward. "You walk while I go catch some missed Z's okay!" Volitaire frowned but let his aggravation go. He started walking back to the school grounds with her riding on his back. She soon rested head on the back of his shoulder easily falling asleep again. "Suddenly I'm okay with not having a family-" "SHH!"

Enzo switched on the TV in his dorm. It was a while since he had his dose of media. The first thing to show up was the news. The anchor talked of preparations for the next Battle Royal. Thankfully, the events of the last game wasn't mentioned so far. Apparently, they had 'new things in store' for the teams coming to Whiterun.

"I wonder if Team Valor is banned from these games." Enzo said, watching from his bed. "You thinking of competing in that thing?" Kenji slurred his words from the bathroom. "Well, Volitaire wants to enter this year. He didn't get a chance to last time." There was a subtle flash coming from the bathroom, and Kenji walked out in his smaller form. "Reform Valor, then." His words were back to being easily understood. Enzo didn't question that his intoxication went away with his true form. Instead, he watched as Kenji hopped up onto the computer table and browse 4chan.

"That's something else to put onto my list." Enzo said, looking at his Sky ring.

"Engaging."

Kira almost chuckled, about to reply to that question. She actually hadn't, exactly thought of him in that sort of way. She enjoyed spending time with him, a lot. A bit more than she liked. Glancing over to the dorms, she felt him pull her closer. Her eyes went down to his hand, now on her cheek. Wait. What was he doing? Feeling his lips on hers, she flushed a little.

Oh shit. She hadn't calculated this. David had kissed her. It hadn't been, bad, per say. Just unexpected. Kira stared at him after he pulled back. His apology was, cute. Rubbing the back of her neck, she wasn't sure what to say. "Uh... Y, it's fine." Was it? It wasn't bad. Glancing back at him, she sighed, tugging him down to give him a kiss on the cheek. Just so he'd shut up about it. "I'm not mad." More like, confused. "So you'd only do that under some form of influence?"
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David looked down and scratched the back of his head, shrugging. "Um, n-not so much an influence, as an urge.. I mean, whatever, that's it, I'm okay now, I can move on with life and do whatever. So. Um.." He was still flushed, and the fact that she kissed him on the cheek didn't help. He turned away and took off his glasses, seeing as they were fogging up from his blush. He quickly cleaned them and put them back on, taking a deep breath. "Yeah..." What now? This was kinda awkward, but at least she wasn't mad about it.

Seth had been distracted with a few passerby's and completely forgot about the Voli-duo until they started talking again. Suddenly they were walking away from him, and he frowned. "Hey, wait for me. Damn. Talk about disrespectful, forgetting me like that."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Oh talk about rude! Seth! You drove them away being a perverted pooper-stank! Nyeh!" Volita had stuck her tongue out while Volitaire slaved away at carrying her back to school grounds. He chose to just ignore Seth altogether so he can just stay away from this whole situation entirely. But he knew that wouldn't work. He just let Volita and Seth just converse among each other. Hopefully Seth doesn't decide to flirt on her while he was present. It'd feel horribly awkward.

"Perverted pooper-stank? Voli, are you serious? Not my fault they're too tense. They all need to loosen up, big time. 'Specially fem me and her tall dorky friend. Pfftt.." He almost started laughing at the thought of how David reacted. He tried to not laugh, but then he started laughing. "Ahahahaa.. What a loser. So tense." He wiped his eyes, then his whole face, and suddenly he was serious again. "Anyways, wonder how long we'll be around. Seen our little sky around anywhere?" Seth glanced up around the sky, seeing if it was on fire in any strange places. "Damn, she's one slippery bitch, ain't she? Heh..." He made himself laugh again.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"She's gonna kick your little Seth dick off! Stop being so mean, geez! That's my bestie you know! Hmph!" Volita turned around back into Volitaire back and remained quiet. Volitarie himself quietly chuckled at Seth's little comment on the female Enzo. She seemed like a fiery broad, but if you had the world to save you'd probably be a big crab apple too.

"Little Seth dick? Voli, you of all people know it's not little. C'mon now... Haha." He chuckled. He was on a roll tonight. "Best friend, brother, who's more important? You know you love me. You both do. You can't deny it, just like I can't deny that she's hot. But a huge bitch. Christ.." He shook his head, recalling several times he had tried to make a move on her, and she utterly beat the crap out of him. But that was before they were all 'upgraded'. "Anyways, what's it matter? Not like anyone's gonna tell her what I'm saying. She ain't around, it's no biggie." He started laughing again. "Man. What a bitch. The things I'd say to her face if she wasn't technically our 'bossu'. Or at least that's what she says. Whatever though, we all know I'm stronger than her anyways."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

And just then, a spinning pair of white and red lights appeared out of the darkness of the night, spinning out of control and zoning down on the unsuspecting Seth. Suddenly, it crashed on top of him, and just barely missed Volita and Volitaire.

A pair of red, ominous eyes shined in the distance from the direction the car came from. It turned out to be their fated 'bossu', Sky. She looked pissed off towards Seth, as always. "Mind telling us those 'things' you want to say, Seth?"

"Engaging."

"SKY~!!" Volita had hopped off Volitaire back finally freeing him from the back pains. He stretched and looked over to the topple car. Not really surprised but questioned why he was still there in all this chaos. Volita had ran over next to her boss and greeted her with a hug before crossing her arms and looking down at the toppled car. "Serves. You. Right. Seth! Nyeh~"

The car didn't move for a moment. People passing by might have thought he was dead after a blow like that. But no way he would go down that easy. Suddenly, he quickly sliced the car in half, kicking one half back towards Sky. "Speak of the bloody devil. God, dammit. Now I have a headache. Thanks a lot, boss," he hissed back at her. He quickly slid his swords back into his sleeves. No one ever understood how it worked, but no one ever questioned it either. Fixing his hair, he glanced to the normal Volitaire and scoffed. "Bro, you believe this BS? These chicks." He sighed, looking back to the remaining half of the car that hit him earlier. "Sucks to whoever owned that piece of shit. Did them a favor, really." Glancing back to the two ladies, he walked over to them, hands in his pockets. "Sky, you grumpy 'cause we ended up in a different universe with our gender-bends? Or are you grumpy because yours is just as pathetic as you used to be? Hahaha.." He started laughing again. God, he was pure comedy gold. He never understood why no one else ever laughed with him.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Volitaire stepped back a bit, fearing that another beam with heat intensity on par with the sun was about to be let lose again. He shrugged at Seth's comment about "these chicks" and waited for this moment to simmer down. No way in hell he'd decide to get involved. He curved his lip, thinking out how Seth is going to live with a girl as angry as that.

Sky stopped the large, speeding chunk of car with one foot, then pushed it out of the way, all the while keeping a protective arm around Volita. She was the one person Sky couldn't get mad at.

"First, don't associate me with whatever thing that was. That's not my counterpart. Second, I've been doing something useful, other than you. I'm looking for a way to return back to where we were, but I came up short."

Her eyes shot to Volitaire, the apparent genderbend for Volita. "You're the one that attacked me earlier. I assume you've got more since than Seth over there. Where is your boss? He should know how to send us back, since he brought us here."

"Engaging."

"Well... As you have Volita, I have Enzo. I attacked simply out of defending him. I'm sure you'd understand... But, from what I recall he brought you here with a odd potion he gathered from a Magic Shop not too far from here. As for Enzo... He ran off somewhere when my attention slipped. My guess is back at the Sorcerer dorms. He said with hands in his pockets while hiding his face under his falling fringe.

Ignoring the comment on how Sky was doing things other than him, he leaned on Volita and looked at her male self. "Dude, what's with him? He's all gloomy and emo. Complete opposite of you, Voli. Are all of these people opposite of us?" He shook his head. Complete opposites then. What a drag. He rolled his eyes and looked back to Sky, who of course was still fuming. He moved around Voli and laid an arm around both of the girls' shoulders, sighing. "So, what's the plan then? Do we track down this Enzo guy and beat the crap out of him 'till he gets us back, or are we gonna be nice for once?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"You leave that to me." She told Seth, then her eyes returned to the male Volitaire. "Show us his dorm room, though I have a feeling I know which one it is already."

"Engaging."

Volitaire had turned his body to start making his way back over to the Sorcerer dorms. Volita wasn't far behind her male counterpart, skipping along beside him with her hair bouncing all over the place. "You probably do. I wouldn't doubt that there are some similarities to your world and ours. It's already obvious you have Guardians just like Enzo does here." Volita kept skipping along while nodding. "Mhmm~ Our world isn't too different from this one. Aside from us all being polar opposites from each other! We've got flames, we're all skillful, and just recently our boss Skylar got her flames too! She's become all Goddess-like~!" Volitaire listened close to Volita's words. "She's obtained her flames? No wonder she was able to subdue me and Enzo so quickly. Interesting.." Volitaire had kept walking while remaining in his thoughts. Now he was curious about their conflict in Gaze. Should they have one.

"Yeah, flames and all she still ain't as strong as me. Illusionists will always be better than any other type of magic users though, that's just a fact. Plus, I'm a special illusionist. I bet I could take on fem-me too. She doesn't seem that tough. I think Sky and Voli both have a better chance against me, and that's saying something. Since they don't. Hahaha.. Hah.. Oh man..." He started laughing again like the tool he is. He slapped his cheek lightly and quickly let go of the girls, walking to the other side of Volitaire, knowing they'd probably hurt him for saying that. "Erm. I mean, they are strong. Tough as nails." He paused and put his hand over his mouth, smirking. "Rusted old nails, at least." He couldn't help it. He burst out laughing again.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."