Login to your account

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

Humble Farmer With a Sword Sitaru's Avatar
    Jacen looked at what snapped him out of his thoughts, lowering his guard once he realized it was Enzo.
    "It's all good. I was just about to head back to my dorm."
    Jacen had bulked up a bit during the summer, explaining why Enzo was the one on the ground.
    Enzo's never changing...always has that innocence about him. Guess that's a good thing these days...

Kira raised an eyebrow. She was confused about Dora's equipment thing. Whatever that meant. Shrugging, she gave a nod. "I guess we'll go shopping." Unlimited funds? Well then. That was useful. "Can't you just summon up a giant wardrobe, though?" She asked. Leading out of the lockers, she sent a text message to Harley, informing her friend where they'd be going. Just in case she wanted to come. "So, is there a mall? Or just random little shops?" she asked, almost frowning. If anything they could get a ride to the city.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    "I would summon up a gigantic wardrobe, but where would the fun be in that," Adorra grinned, "Though how legal would it be to drive on an Irish Driver's license, I should really work on getting that fixed.." Her grinned broadened, "...and money to buy a car. This going to be a fun trip, plus I've just thought of an easy way to get cash."

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

Enzo looked back to the dorms just as Jacen mentioned it. Jacen himself had been a ghost recently, but really wanted to introduce him to his friends. "Could you come with me, first? I want to introduce you to some people."
    Enzo quickly grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him back towards the school. Jacen hadn't shown off his skills yet, and it was rare to have a student embodied with electricity. Perhaps he could get him to join a sport or a club, too.

They both entered the gym, and quickly spotted the females just as they came out of the lockers.

"Engaging."

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    "No need to drive, town isn't too far away, we can walk." Silver looked up to see Enzo and someone new approaching them. Who was that guy? She felt like she had seen him before, but if she had, he obviously wasn't important enough to remember, so she shrugged it off. "Yo, Enzo."

Meanwhile, David and Volitaire were still walking. "If it bugs you, why not talk to her about it? Isn't that the logical thing to do?" They found themselves by the gym again, and David decided to go in to see if the girls were still in there. He went in, making sure Voli was there behind him, and saw the girls standing there, looking to Enzo and some new guy with a weird hat. David wondered who it was, but decided not to worry too much over it. Then, he remembered what he just told Volitaire. Talk to her about it. David looked to Kira, and blushed a bit, wondering if he should talk to her or just let it be. He scratched his head, pushed up his glasses, and walked over, leaning an arm on Silver. "Hey gals, we're back. Hope ya didn't miss us too much. What are your plans now?"

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Talk to her.. If only I had the guts to.." Voli was too shy and afraid of the worse possible conclusion to even consider asking her about it up front. He thought that maybe she'd think he's too desperate, or that he's pressuring her. Maybe the dormant Gods of the 4th wall may come down and strike him with an unholy reign of unfortunate events if he decides to break ice too early. Subconsciously following David, he started to hear him talk to someone else. Even hearing him mention "gals". His heart skipped a beat for a moment before looking up again and seeing he was within the company of Silver and Kira again. He sighed, but stayed within his thoughts. "Maybe I.. If she does.. What if- Huh?" His train of thought went back to David's question but didn't even want to answer it now, seeing the two females have joined him again.

Just like that, everyone had reunited again as if they walked into a huge circle. On the good side, Enzo had taken a shower and gotten dressed properly. "Oi, Silver!" He greeted her just as they approached, then after them was David and Volitaire. I don't think we could ever separate even if we wanted to. Enzo silently laughed at the thought, then proceeded with introductions. "Everyone, this is Jacen. I think you've all seen him once before..."

"Engaging."

Jacen gingerly tipped the brim of his fitted and nodded.
    "What's good."He looked the group over, taking notice of one female in particular.
    Black hair, blue eyes, fair skin...she was rather attractive to say the least.
    How to approach her...that's the question.

Kira smiled as she saw Enzo, and the other boys come back to the gym. Giving David and Volitaire a nod, she smirked. "Going to go out of the school for a bit of shopping. I doubt you boys will want to join us." Really. This seemed a bit more of a girl thing to do. In fact, she expected them all to hightail it out of there as soon as she'd mentioned the dreaded word. She gave Jacen a nod. "Hello there. I'm Kira." She'd let the others introduce themselves, if they didn't know him already.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Silver looked up to David and rolled her eyes, then back to Jacen. "Oh, right, I remember you now." Barely, but there was a bell and it indeed was ringing. "I'm Silver."

Shopping? Oh, shopping. David almost perked up at the word. "Ah, shopping? Do you mind if I tag along?" He needed some new clothes and stuff anyways. Plus this might be a good time to talk to Kira. Looking back to Jacen, he nodded. "I'm David!" he said, offering him a smile. He stepped around Silver, settling both his arms around Silver and Kira's shoulders. "When are we leaving?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Jacen..? AAH! He disappeared in the most stealthily manner. Good to see another guy join the fray. I needed more back-up anyhow." Volitaire took note of his different fashion sense in comparison to everyone else native to Japan. It was a nice to see some diversity, he hadn't seen anyone wear hats in such a odd way before. He was willing to comment, but figured he should get to know the man more. "Just uhh.. Call me Voli, Jacen. I remember you, but you disappeared suddenly. Oh, and Enzo. I have something to ask you after the formalities are through." He pointed his finger out signify to give him a moment. He walked over to the side of the Gym opposite of the bleachers. He picked up a steel folded-up chair and opened it up and placed it within the little gang of students and took a seat, standing was overrated.

Jacen looked toward Voli and gave him a stern nod and briefly removed his hat and ran his hand through his hair.
    When it was hot out, it was purely stifling. Jacen needed a way to cool off and quick.
    "Some things with the family had come up, I had to go back and handle that before I came back to school. It was pretty urgent, so I wasn't able to give a full explanation."
    He turned towards Kira and extended his hand.
    "Jacen, pleased to meet you."

Family business? Hopefully whatever was wrong was resolved, Voli could relate a bit too well to things of that matter. He of course was curious what was wrong, wondering if he could lend any aid. But so was the boys nature. He couldn't help it. The best he could do was hold back his tongue and leave well enough alone. "Aah.. I hear ya.. Uhm- Enzo. My question. It sorta does cater to everyone else here, really." With him saying that, he hoped he grabbed everyone's attention. It could save Enzo having to individually explain it as some sort of team leader. Interestingly enough, as clumsy and unorganized Enzo is, he was a natural born leader.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-28-2013 at 03:29 AM.

David peered at Jacen as he reached out to Kira, making note that he didn't seem to be paying any attention to anyone else besides Kira. David cleared his throat and stood up straight, keeping his arms around the girls and turning to Volitaire.

Silver noticed David's strange behavior, but shrugged it off. She too turned to Volitaire to see what he had to say, since he had implied he wanted to talk to everyone about it.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Enzo stood there, grinning like a fool as he watched his friends connect in front of him. To see people happy made him happy. It was his drug, so to speak. Volitaire had snapped him out of it as soon as his name was mentioned. His face going back to being innocent and curious. "A question? Sure, shoot."

"Engaging."

"When's the next Battle Royale?" He reclined in his seat, looking up to Enzo awaiting his answer. He was curious to everyone's magical abilities. He also felt it's been forever since he's seen Enzo's fancy Hyper Mode.

Battle Royal? Enzo's expression darkened a little as he was taken back to the dreaded events that made him hated around the world. Time did past, however. They had rebuilt, and reformed. Enzo looked back up to Volitaire. "Soon, actually." He said while scratching his head in an attempt to remember. He bared a worried expression on his face towards him. "Why? Did you want Team Valor to enter..?"

"Engaging."

Voli grinned while nodding slowly. He sat up strait and moved some of his locks from his face. "Of course! I missed out last year and I want in this year." He couldn't explain it, but Voli was excited. He usually wasn't too fond of big brawls or sparring, but being in school made him so curious to what everyone can do and what they've learned. What better way to see than a big ol' Battle Royale? He was sure the others may enjoy showing off their powers too.

She was surprised to find David's arm around her shoulder. He was so tall, he'd had to lean down a bit. "You, really want to come?" That was pretty, unexpected. Kira shook Jacen's hand, giving a nod again. Her attention, along with the others, turned toward Volitaire. Battle Royal? Kira almost frowned, raising an eyebrow. "What, is the Battle Royal?" Sounded like a fight to the death.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Volitaire turned to Kira, a little more comfortable speaking to her now that he had an actual subject to begin with. "Exactly what it sounds like- Uh, Kira." Voli had almost forgotten her name, forgetful oaf. "If I'm not mistaken, it's like a bunch of other magic schools come around to this large arena. Then they all duke it out to see who's the most skilled magician! Right, Enzo?" Voli asked while folding his legs in the chair. Memory servers that last year Enzo didn't have such a great time with the Battle Royale. Maybe... He had an idea, but it was wishful thinking.

"R-right." It was too late now, once the topic was brought up, it became a goal. Not to him, but to his friends. Volitaire was never excited for anything as much as this, so of course everyone would want to go. Enzo sighed at the thought of repeat of the events.

The BRK. That's what his name used to be. Enzo had lost his mind, and nearly killed his teammate in front of millions. The only thing that had stopped him was a tranquilizer bullet from Kenji. If they were going back in, Enzo hoped that his control over his own flame would have improved.

"Hey, w-weren't you guys going to go shopping? Eheheh.." He sported a bad poker face as his eyes shifted around the group to see if 'Battle Royal' was still a hot topic. He desperately needed to change that. "I'll go with you guys."

"Engaging."

"Shopping? I guess he isn't feeling too comfy with me bringing up the Battle Royale.. Should've figured. Let me excitement get the better of me." He felt a bit bad remembering how Enzo was sort of frowned upon after last years events. He put it off so much he had eventually forgotten. With all the events of Gaze, facing his greatest foe, making newer friends, and enrolling in Sorcerers Voli would have forgotten something he couldn't really think about Enzo for. The boy was as sweet and "seemingly" innocent as can be. But he knows he's got that more looser side in him. Maybe Voli should get him drunk. "Shopping sounds a bit dull... Unless we're going to get food or some new game. But I'll tag along anyway... I need some fresh air. What about the rest of you?" Voli asked, attempting to back Enzo up to try and ease his tension and get him to put is mind off past mistakes a bit quicker. Though, it was a pretty big price to help his best buddy out. Voli loathed shopping. Also there's girls with them? Oh the inappropriate things he doesn't want to know or see... The more he pondered on it, the more images that appeared in his head.

David looked down to Kira and nodded. "Yeah, I need to buy some things anyways." Plus, what better way to bond with the girls? He smiled at her, and looked back to the others. "Shall we, then?"

Silver looked at everyone else, nodding to herself. Suddenly everyone was coming along. Okay then. She nodded at David, and walked away towards the door, waiting for the others to follow.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Kira tilted her head. Hm. A battle between schools? There were other magic schools? Holy shit, that'd be intense to watch. She didn't want to participate in it. Knowing herself, it'd be a failure. Despite having learned more about magic, she wasn't as competent with her abilities as the others. "Sounds interesting." Noticing Enzo's discomfort at the subject, she grew more curious.

"You, want to come with us?" she asked. How did a trip with two other girls turn into this, much larger group? "You guys... are so weird." Her tone and expression were of amusement. "Normally, guys would loathe shopping. I hope you know what you're getting into." Well, she wasn't always too fond of shopping. She had her moments though. Nodding, she followed Silver and patted David's arm as it slid off her shoulder.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Enzo gave a troubled smile and a stiff nod at the others. He wanted to change the topic fast, and to justify his willingness to tag along, most of his clothes had been torn and ripped from his previous battles. He needed new ones, maybe even an outfit to wear for fighting?

As he followed them, he flipped his hood on, which did surprisingly well to cover the mountain of hair on his head. He wondered about having special clothes - maybe even armored, to take into battle. The very next thought was of now he always wanted to be a superhero as a kid. He silently laughed to himself. A superhero... Those don't even exist.

"Engaging."

"Oh we're going now?" He yawned before pushing himself from out the chair, letting it screech on the waxed floor. Luckily for him it didn't leave any marks... He folded the noisy thing which was actually a pain to endure. The squeak of rusting metal grinding against itself is ear piercingly horrible when listening to it up close. Squinting his eyes uncomfortably and with a little obvious aggravation, he placed the chair the corner of the gym that was in the direction of which Silver was leading the party to their new little adventure in town. Thinking about going shopping had got his money on the brain. He did hold a wallet, but he remembered barely taking anything from his little hidden old box of chocolates today. Either way, he was barely going to buy anything at all. If anything, he'd probably just drag him and Enzo away when the girls start going clothes shopping.

Clumsy Apprentice The Epic Geek's Avatar
    "I'm telling you, are you SURE this is the right way?" A young female voice rang out, as she walked the streets with her arms behind her head. Standing at 5'3, she was pretty short. Yet she fit in with the crowd of Japan, as she had short black hair. The more unique about her, was her blue eyes. For a Japanese girl of eighteen, it showed that she had a mix heritage from the color of her eyes. As usual, she also wore her school uniform. Lazy to not change out of it, as she walked the streets. The strange thing though is, she walked the streets practically alone. Yes, there was people that walked around her and in the background. Yet the question she put out there, seemed to be to no one in particular. Then a soft voice came inside of her head, one that was a bit of a honey alto tilt, and very female. 'Yes, I'm very sure. Unlike you, who has no talent for directions, I have studied the map and information closely and this IS the way towards that school we heard about.' The young woman made a face, her lips scrunching up to show as if she ate something sour and just grumbled. "Bring up that, why don't you." She muttered, her voice was a bit different. While she did have a singsong voice, there was the same honey tilt she had to it, but only slight. Faye Tsukimori sighed, as she stopped at the corner of the street, moving her hands down from the back of her head. "I don't know Aoi, I just feel like we're going in the wrong direction."

'That is because you always feel that way, when you don't know where you are going.'
    "Hey! I know where I'm going....sometimes...." She muttered out, getting slight weird looks from people as she had raised a fist in the air in front of her. And was also speaking to someone not there. Luckily, she had this problem all the time, and had a bluetooth plugged into her ear. The people on the other side that didn't see it, thought she was crazy. But the people that did see it, just looked away, thinking she was on the phone. 'Yes, but that's only cause you go by landmarks, not by actual data or written directions.'

Faye scowled, her hands planting on her hips as she stared at the street with a bit of a unhappy look on her face. With a sigh, she shrugged and was soon walking forward again as the light turned for the walkers. "Whatever. We'll find the place sooner or later. I just know it!" She stated, a smile on her face, as Faye made her way through the shopping district at the moment. Not even realizing, the people she was looking for, she was going to run into them.

"Who said Bunnies were cute and fluffy~?"

The group made their way out of campus and away from the school. Luckily for them, the economical side of town wasn't far away, and they soon found themselves in it. On one side of the main street were, of course, clothing stores. a General and sports store, a formal and wedding gown store, and a shoe store right next to that one.

Enzo didn't expect to find anything useful. Perhaps something in the sports section, but that was pretty much it. That's when he caught sight of a 'Magic shop' just across the street. It wasn't a phony, raw magic energy could be felt coming from it. He perked up and tapped Volitaire's shoulder. "Ah, look!" He alerted him as he pointed the way to the shop. His eyes switched back to Volitaire to see if he wanted to go check it out.

"Engaging."

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    Adorra followed near the two girls and David, but remained until it dawned on her, "Well, if we don't find it in the shops. I'm more than willing to make it so." She grinned and then spoke softly, "I should have worn a pair of platforms today you guys are difficult to see over..."

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

He turned attention to Enzo when he felt a sudden tapping to his shoulder. "Eh..?" He faced the direction of Enzo's protruding finger, noticing a curious looking shop. One admittedly well decorated enough to spark the curiosity of the two friends. It even felt like it was giving of a abnormal "aura". Volitaire couldn't if it was the magnificently done aesthetic of the shop, or there was really something brewing in there. Either way, without response he decided to take this opportunity to adventure and change course to this brightly colored shop. The more closer he got, the more of decorations just "popped". There were interesting trinkets hanging from the ceilings, a wooden sign with a carved Wizards hat and Staff to pay homage to the old school design of a Wizard's Shopping District, various sculptures of the different elements around the entrance to the shop. Brightly colored, big, and placed awkwardly but somehow acceptable to look at. Even those with a wild case of OCD wouldn't complain at the whacky style. Going through the entrance was like stepping through a portal to a different realm, a dark lavender wall with moving slowly moving sparkles that go up and meet at the center of the ceiling giving off a mysterious cascade of white light. Blue wisps could be found orbiting within the ray of light. Volitaire looked down the light and saw a figure sitting under that very same light. His tabletop went around in the shape of a circle with a space in the middle for him to serve customers in. Multiple colored candles were placed evenly around the sides of the table giving off small but revealing lights, the last interesting detail was the damn thing was literally levitating. Larger pieces of stone were floating under it with smaller pebbles floating under that, all of which looked to be the same as the actual desk itself. Volitaire was immediately impressed. Whoever this store own was, he or she took pride in the appearance of their shop. It looked different, one could even argue out of place, of every other store in the mall. You could tell that the appearance of the store was targeting only a single demographic. Volitaire slowly trekked towards the desk with some caution, taking small steps and looking about his surroundings. Though he noticed something strange. There were no shelves lined with goods or isles with a sign telling you what is where. Maybe he had to ask..? But before he could open his mouth, the humble shopkeep greeted Voli probably knowing he was a bit unfamiliar with the odd design of his store. The voice was soft and subtle. Appearing to be feminine. Hard to tell under her robe which hid her body quite well. Her robe was large with many overlapping fabrics and buttoned flaps to keep it all together. Large bell-rimmed sleeves and and multiple sashes around her neck made for what Volitaire guessed to be some sort of extravagant scarf. She rose her head to level her gaze with the customers and her young and attractive face was revealed. Her layered and wavy hair extended passed her shoulders, the separate locks bounced when she moved her head. She made a warm grin before opening her mouth to speak again. "Hellooo sir~ You've been eying my store ever since you got in. You were even so distracted you didn't notice I welcomed you." Voli flushed, realizing how rude he sounded. The embarrassment of looking like a distracted child to what appeared to be a pretty experienced Magician made him want to punch himself in the face. He shook off his guilt so he could properly respond. "Aha..! I'm sorry! You're shop is just so pleasing to the eye... You really look like you spruced the place up. Doesn't look like anything you'd regularly find in a mall. Well... At least people would have an idea of what it is before they enter." His shaky and nervous tone didn't help hide the fact he was a bit embarrassed. It didn't help that the shopkeep was a woman either. An attractive one. He turned around him to see if Enzo was behind him, hoping he could get some back-up.