Login to your account

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

"Hi Silver." Voli greeted quietly while looking up at her through his fringe and making a short and barely noticeable wave. His eyes turned to the American girl, Kira was her name. He turned back to Silver trying to work up the nerve to ask who she was. "W-who's you're friend, Silver..?" "That was a blunder." He thought to himself. He could've sounded a little more interested in that, make a better first impression of himself. Things like that do last don't they? Oh of course they do! He got by so far in his life on first impressions... We can see how well that went. Feeling a bit disappointed he huffed and sat up some more, looking a little more attentive. But as he sat up he noticed he was all alone. "How nice... Alone with two girls in cheerleading outfits. Oh fabulous God of masculinity, why have thou forsaken me? You leave me with two broads but I don't even have the balls to stand near one." He crossed his arms and curved his lip.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-15-2013 at 11:49 PM.

They hadn't even started on David, and he left. Not even given enough time to tease him. Agh, laaame. The way he did make his exit was amusing, at least. "Geeze.. What'd you guys tell him?" She asked, nodding at Enzo as he also left. Boys. Though, for Enzo's case, it was forgiven. Now it was down to one. Let's see how long he can last before scampering off. Looking at him, she gave him a smirk and a slight wave. "My name's Kira. And are you the infamous Voli?"
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

He had hoped Silver didn't mention of him too much, she already seemed to know his name, he wondered what "else" the girl knew. "Um- Yes. Though I guess that breaks some of the ice seeing that you know my name. You're Kira, as David mentioned not too long ago before becoming the one nervous wreck in every anime ever." He cleared his throat. "Glad you both did well in the try-outs. Is anyone else we know decided to join?" He crossed his legs and huddled himself from his sides, trying to hide the nervous shakes he was having on occasion. He never did fare well being alone with females. Being around other males gave him "some" confidence.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-16-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    Silver shook her head and rolled her eyes, sitting down next to Volitaire. "No, no one else had enough courage to even try." She noticed his obvious lack of confidence and put a hand on his shoulder. "Did you try out for anything Voli?" She honestly hadn't expected him to, but she figured she might as well ask.

David had left the gym, still flushed. He heard noises not to far away, and a familiar voice speaking loudly. When he went to look, he saw Enki, Sasha, and someone else. They appeared to have been fighting or something, so he decided to leave them alone. He peaked back inside the gym to see that Silver, Volitaire, and Kira were still there, and he decided to wait a bit longer before going back in.

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    Dora came out of the locker room rather unnoticed by Silver of Kira, she remained in her own clothing due to the uniforms being much to big for her. She was one of the last girls to try out for Cheer Club, but she watched the girls ahead of her, and the followed suit when she was told to. She executed every move precisely and completed the routine with a split like all the girls before herself had.

Once she got back up, the Coach pulled her aside, "You're not wearing a uniform Deary."

Dora blushed, "The smallest one I found was much too big for me, I wanted to be fair. Summoning up my own personal one wouldn't have been because everyone else is using old ones."

"Ah, good sport. You're on the team, too," the coach smiled softly and allowed Adorra to leave the area for the tryouts.

Adorra headed over to where Kira was and once she was there she spoke, "You two did great. I'm on the team, too."

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

Volitaire shook his head. His coordination(if you can even call it that) with a ball or any sports tool thing-a-bob was absolutely horrid. At the same time he would barely understand the rules of the game. No matter how simple. It was like he was a total claud out on the field. "No. Could you imagine me out on a court? I'd look like a fool just standing there." He replied with a nervous smile while hiding under his hair. He felt a bit more comfortable with Silver around, he was pretty used to her. He was still a little nervous being around Kira.

"I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad." She assured him. "There's also a couple other sports. Golf could be easy." If they even had any golf at this school. "There's also swim." She offered, smirking. Glancing back at Dora, she blinked. "Oh? You got in? You wanted to get in?" Personally, she wasn't sure if she wanted to stick around the entire time. Maybe to see how it went but.. Eh. "Congrats~"
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Volitaire thought about the other sports. Golf? It was quiet and more subtle, but he didn't think he'd be able to stick with it. Swim? He's deathly afraid of going underwater. Oh woe was Voli, no sports seemed all that interesting. Though, while his mind was on the topic of extra curricular activities, clubs sounded nice. Unfortunately he was feeling lazy, so club searching would save for another day. "It all doesn't sound too interesting... Oh, another unfamiliar face..." Another girl had approached Volitaire's small posse. "ANOTHER GIRL!?" Now the world was just giving him a swift Bruce Lee to his balls. Every part of him wanted to skip the formalities and go find some place quiet and secluded from all the cheerleaders. He sighed and looked up to this new girl that appeared from almost nowhere to Kira's side. "And who might you be?" He said looking through fallen locks of hair.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.

"Yes, I got in and I did want to. I didn't know if there was gymnastics club. So I took this instead, but thank you," Dora grinned, then turned her attention to the guy who had addressed her, "Hello, I'm Adorra Dismar. You may call me Dora if you'd like."

"Adorra Dismar? Sounds exotic." He thought. She seemed pleasant and formal. That lifted some anxiety off his chest." "Just call me Volitaire... Or Voli." Pretty easy start with this one. Kira's odd smirk before she turned to Voli scared him a little, and he's already aware of Silver's manipulative ways. ...He had to get out of there soon."
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-16-2013 at 06:06 AM.

David decided to come back in once he saw that Dora had also joined them. He cleared his throat, straightened himself up, and walked back in. "Hey guys, sorry 'bout that. Aha, felt a little dizzy in the head, you know.." He didn't even look at Silver or Kira, but instead to Dora. "Dora, hi, did you try out too? You all on the same team together, huh? Fun stuff, very fun.." David looked back to Volitaire, who was quite obviously uncomfortable. Better help the poor guy out. "Say, Voli, you wanna come with me for a minute? I uh, need some guy talk time, you know, and I don't really have anyone else to talk to, soo..." He pushed up his glasses awkwardly and leaned against the railing on the bleachers.

Silver smiled at everyone getting along nicely and watched as David approached them again. Noticing how he avoided looking at him or Kira made her think he was embarrassed, but about what? She rolled her eyes. "You guys go have some guy-time and we'll go get changed. This uniform stinks." She stood up, looking back to Kira and Dora. "Shall we?" she asked, smiling and stepping back down to the floor.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Sweet salvation..." David turned out to be Voli's hero in shining armor to take him away from from the Femme Fatale! He turned to look up to David, who of course was like staring up the bean stalk. He blinked to his question and slowly nodded. Carefully getting up in case he'd make a fool of himself and trip over his own foot or something. "I'll see you later Silver, you too Kira and Dora. Nice meeting you..!" He stood beside David, making his short and little wave. After they made their away away from the women he turned up to David with a curious look, his eyes wide open, he was ready for some "Bro Talk!" "What's wrong David?" He asked.

Adorra smiled, "It's nice to meet you Volitaire. Bye, Voli." She paused, "Hello, David. I did try out, yes." Adorra nodded at Silver when she proposed the go and change, even though Dora didn't need to. "Sure, I need to grab my shoulder bag any ways."
    Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 02-16-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Kira almost raised an eyebrow but, shrugged it off. Giving them a wave, she turned her attention back to Silver and Dora. "Right. Alright then, we'll get into normal clothes, and, shower or something." To get the scent of old uniforms out. "Well, I might try out for, track or something too." She couldn't do the whole, lifting up a few girls and then twirling them and all that stuff. She also wasn't the smallest one. Better to have a backup sport. "You'll probably be on top of the pyramids, Dora."
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David turned to Volitaire when he heard him speak and shook his head. "Ah? Oh, nothing really. You looked uncomfortable, so I decided to help you out of there." He held his hands behind his head as he walked, walking kind of slow due to the length difference between his and Volitaire's legs. After thinking, maybe he did have something to talk about. "Um.. Actually, before, when you commented on how I seem to be attracted to Kira.. What made you say that?.." It had been bugging him, considering he never even mentioned showing any interest in her at all besides the obvious physical attraction. But what guy wouldn't be attracted to her?

Silver smiled at the two girls. "I didn't even want to be in any clubs. Training the way I do is enough for me." She shook her head, but agreed with Kira when she spoke to Dora. "Dora, you will be on top. There's no way they would let you be anything but that at your size." They arrived back at the locker rooms, where Silver immediately went to shower before changing back into her own clothes. Her normal uniform was nice and comfy compared to the other uniforms they had to wear. When she was done, she waited for the other two just outside.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Volitaire chuckled while facing the ground. He was shocked David even asked why he figured he had a thing for Kira. "The way you stared at her during try-outs, how friendly you were around her, the way she looks at you, I saw you clearly impressed by her cheering. You looked more focused on her than Silver. I tend to notice the frivolous." Volitaire replied while keeping his face to the ground, watching his own footsteps. He made a long sigh and looked up to the ceiling for a moment before looking strait ahead. "I have my eye on someone too, so I can relate David." Voli looked up to the towering brunette? Blonde? Blondette and forced a more reassuring smile.

David stared at Volitaire as he explained, blushing quite a bit. "H-How would you.. Even notice that?..." David didn't even notice it himself. "The way she looks at me? W-Wait, what? D-Do you think she likes me too?" He paused, turning to look at Volitaire. His eyes were a bit wider than normal, and he was surprised at the way he was acting. Did he like Kira? Apparently he did, otherwise he wouldn't be flipping out like he currently was. Shaking his head, he sighed. "Nah, no way she does." He stuck his hands in his pockets and kept walking, frowning slightly at the thought. "Th-This stays between us, okay?.."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"This is the first I've ever been able to talk to someone about their feelings... What is this feeling?" Volitaire felt quite accomplished with himself. He noticed these things in people but never chose to approach them on it, he felt that may be a bit of a touchy subject. He chuckled at David making him swear this all to secrecy. "Yeah... Between us. Well, listen. I see her making these very intimate smirks at you whenever you tend to walk away, there HAS to be a reason for that. As for me noticing? All you have to do is open your eyes and you'll see a lot of things you hadn't even considered before. And don't doubt yourself David, she'll come around, don't worry. You just have to ease your way into her... Ahem... But umm, when you have feelings for someone you're likely to notice if other people are as well. You can see them doing the same things you end up doing whenever you're around your 'sweetheart'." He said with a another chuckle.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-16-2013 at 08:30 AM.

"I wasn't really in any sports when I was in high school. Nor did I plan on being in the cheer team." she admitted, almost sheepish. She had been in a club or two, but as for sports? Naah. Cheer-leading always seemed to be too, taxing. Had to dedicate so much time and energy to it. She was glad that Silver agreed with her about Dora being the top one. She was so small and light, they could possibly crush her if she was in the bottom.

Taking her things, she also went to take a quick shower. after disposing of the uniform. Once she was done, she put on the school uniform and dried some of her hair. "Do we have to go back to class after this?" she asked, glancing at Silver. "Cause, I don't know about you but... I don't feel like going so soon." She wanted to find a shady tree and take a nice nap there.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David blushed when Volitaire explained himself further. "Y-Yeah, I guess you're right.. What about you? How are things coming along with your.. 'sweetheart'?.." He wasn't sure of what else to say, so why not ask Volitaire about his own love life? Maybe David could get ideas on how to woo a girl. Well, he could hope.

Silver had been caught up in her thoughts, but looked up to see Kira talking about going back to class. "We probably do. But I don't want to either, so let's go find something else to do, yeah? Don't really even need to go anyways, I think we were just reading more.." Silver didn't usually skip class, but she just didn't feel like going today. At least the cheer tryouts were an excuse. "What do you wanna do?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Eventually the two must've been wandering the hallways. It's always surprising to see where deep conversation can take you, they even bobbed and weaved by several students like it was second nature. It's the power of Bro Talk! Volitaire took thought of how to explain his situation with Eos, he was still bugged that he hadn't seen her all day... Maybe she was a bit busier than normal? He just hopped he got to see her soon. "Well... To be honest, I'm a very doubtful guy myself... I know, I know. Take your own advice. But, I'm stubborn. Thing is, she knows I have a thing for her and she does for me. I guess we're just taking it slow, maybe? It's hard to explain, but we just click. As if we belong together almost..." His cheeks flushed red and a foolish grin spread across his lips. Even thinking about her made his stomach go into a flutter. Or maybe that was his stomach growling from skipping both breakfast and lunch, not a single eating disorder and he skips meals as if he has one. Shame on Voli, not eating when he has the chance when there's children who are dying of hunger. Eos should punish him for such arrogance! Soon the two "men" came to the front doors of Sorcerers. Though, they went in just about three circles around the school before taking a new turn subconsciously.

Dora followed the two girl back to the locker room, "Well, I'm sure I'll probably get to do the other things I know I can do. The pyramids, yeah I know I'll be on top. Though if I can find the gymnastics tryouts that would be great."

Once Dora was in the locker room, she grabbed her shoulder bag, and placed it upon her left shoulder, "I'll take a rain check on that shower."

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    "What's going on here?!"

The sudden shout disturbed Sasha, and her eye shot to her left, where a scruffy redhead stood. He seemed pretty weak, so what was he doing here? Definitely not part of the gang, Sasha decided. "The hell're you doin', b-" she called out, but her sentence was cut off by her getting kicked in the stomach, resulting in Sasha tumbling backwards a few feet, "Fuck!"

Enki's answers were answered when Sasha was kicked in the stomach, he dropped his bag and vanished in a blue, reappearing beside the thug as he swiftly tripped the thug into the air with his leg, and landing an elbow to his stomach, sending him back to the ground.

The thug's chest glew with red light, a hint that Enki had used a bit of his flames in that maneuver. Enki stood up right, looking at the wounded Sasha. "Why were you being attacked? Who are these people?" He looked around at the other thug members laying on the ground. Sasha wasn't as weak as she seemed. It intrigued Enki.

"Engaging."

Humble Farmer With a Sword Sitaru's Avatar
    Jacen sat on a bleacher inside of the school's ice rink. Ever since he had returned from his trip home, he had found himself wanting to hang out in colder places and began to wear less and less outside in colder weather. There was some snowfall back in his hometown and he had on only a long sleeved shirt and his vest to cover his upper body at any given time, and he looked to be unaffected if not embracing the cold. He had decided to try out for the school's new hockey team as a result and did pretty well. Everyone walked outside chatting up about what to do next or if they'd make the team or not.
    Thanks to a rather embarrassing mixup from younger times, he was actually pretty quick and agile on the ice.
    Only thing that didn't come easy was controlling the stick and puck.
    *Flashback:Age 14*"Mom, do I really have to go through with this? I didn't even sign up." "You wanted to learn how to skate right? This is your chance. If you don't like it, you don't have to go through with it but I want you to at least try." Somehow Jacen's information ended up in 'Basics of Figure Skating' rather than 'Hockey for Beginners', he swore the whole week that he had taken the right paper. "Let's just get this over with..." Not exactly falling in love with the class, he did decide to attend the rest of the sessions. Albeit off to a rocky start. Jacen sat on the bench awaiting arrival of the instructor. Who then wasted no time singling him out. One guy in a class full of girls wasn't exactly a run of the mill occurrence."You sir, with the hat? Are you with someone here? This is the waiting area for the students." A tall, blonde woman stood on a pair of white skates with her arms crossed while looking him up and down. "My name's Jacen, and I'm here for skating lessons...I signed up for hockey, but I was put in the wrong class, I'll give it a shot anyway..." A short smirk came across her face and she decided to tease him a bit. "A boy in a figure skating class...I don't see much of that these days. Are you sure that you signed up for the wrong class or is there 'another reason'?" She raised her eyebrows and almost on cue the rest of the class, all females began to giggle. Jacen's then hot streak rose up at that very moment. "Look, I just wanna learn how to skate...we gonna get to the fucking teaching or you gonna take shots disguised as stupid ass jokes? I don't like to waste time and from the looks of those wrinkles, you don't have much of it left, Blondie." Everyone seemed to shut up at that very moment, most of them being returning students and knowing first-hand what happened when someone talked back. They looked on in silence as the same smirk began to form on the blonde instructor's face once again. "Alright then Mr. Jacen...I can see you're not one for the joking, yes? I'll teach you to skate...but we're going to do it my way, and my way means you watch your mouth when speaking. Understood?" She folded her arms again and looked Jacen right in the eyes, which surprised him. He took off his tinted glasses and revealed his ice blues in full view to everyone else which led to hushed gasps and widened eyes from a few girls. "Crystal."
    *End flashback*
    Jacen sighed and looked at his watch before standing up and turning his hat backwards.
    At least I learned how to skate...plus they always wore those black leggings. That class wasn't so bad now that I think about it... He walked toward the exit, wondering what was next for him here.
    Last edited by Sitaru; 02-21-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Kira shook her head, "I wasn't sure. Maybe take a nap." she suggested. "I mean, we can't really wander around everywhere on campus." There'd be teachers getting suspicious. Trying to fight back a yawn, she glanced at Dora and gave a nod. Grabbing her things from the locker, she took her phone out to see if there were any missed calls. "Maybe I'll go into town." But that nap. "Gaah. I need caffeine."
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Dora sighed, "Alright, if anything I can make my own equipment. When I feel the need to train." She paused, "Town, that sounds fun, may I join you? Perhaps we could go..er, Shopping, too. I've got a bit of cash I've been saving for quite some time, I've been itching to spend it." She grinned, "...and if we run out. I could summon up some more, though a bills' series is a bit difficult. We could go plastic..."

Silver peered at the two girls and got a bit excited at the thought of shopping with her friends. She had never done it before, since she didn't particularly enjoy shopping. But maybe it would be more fun with other people? "Oh, let's go shopping then!" Yes, shopping was a good idea, Silver thought to herself.

David looked down at Volitaire and tilted his head in pity. Or maybe it was empathy. David couldn't really tell. Either way, He felt the urge to reach out and pat Volitaire on the back. "We've all been there. Or are there now. Glad you found her though. I'd say just wait and let things play out, see how it goes." That's what he'd do at least, but then again David wasn't exactly the one to go to for those types of things, especially considering the confusion he was experiencing regarding it.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

David was right. At least all of us have been there once. Doubting what's too good to be true. A natural thing, Voli always thought. The various hardships of life makes obtaining what you want a constant challenge. Even in the long-run you wouldn't be rewarded anyway. It's sad how unfair thing turn out for good, hard working people. But, tis' life! Voli also thought about David's suggestion of playing it out. The problem with that was, Voli can only handle but so much suspense. Eventually his curiosity and anxiety will drive him to begin doing things himself. But that always never lead him into his promised land. Remembering back on hi days in the Orphanage. That was a Godawful experience for the poor soul. He thought he was done with crushes ever since that day. But, he suppressed the memory. Didn't want to get emotional in front of David, the Personified Iron Giant. "I've been going by like that. Just letting it play out. But now it's just becoming so... Unclear, yet clear. It's driving me crazy. I just wanna know here and now." He sighed, again wondering where his soon to be love was.

By now, Enzo had taken his shower and gotten into a better change of clothes for the weather outside. A orange hoodie, which he subconsciously wore to resemble the fact that he was the Sky Guardian. Everything else wasn't worth mentioning. On the way out, he kept his gaze to the ground and accidentally walked straight into Jacen, and knocked himself over onto the ground. "Tch.." He fell flat on his ass and looked around to see what brick wall he had ran into. "Jacen!? What are you..." That was when he remembered that his old neighbor had came to Sorcerers to learn. "I-i mean, I'm sorry." He followed up with a nervous laugh as he rose back onto his feet.

"Engaging."