Login to your account

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

"Don't drag me into this..."

Another hidden skill of Sky's was the ability to totally ignore Seth. The gender-bent Guardians had been around each other just as long as the normal ones. Besides, Sky had her mind on something entirely different than the conversation at hand.

Back at the dorm, Enzo was gearing up for a sleep. Kenji already had his miniature bed set up on the small dresser where an alarm clock would be. They had both done a bit of browsing on the internet. Enzo ordered some equipment that could help out the team if they chose to enter Battle Royal this year.

And then, there was a knock on the door. A rather heavy one. Enzo could feel the combined magical presence of the gender bends right outside of his door, and he panicked. "Kenji! It's her! She's probably here to kill me! - Finish the job!" He spoke in a silenced but troubled tone. "That won't happen. You forget i'm your bodyguard." "Then DO something!"

The second knock wasn't a knock at all. Sky had kicked open the door like S.W.A.T.

Spoiler Spoiler

"..."

"Engaging."

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    Upon seeing Enzo fall flat on his face like the total loser he is, Seth couldn't contain himself. He burst out laughing, and even had to lean on the door frame for support. "He- He's more of a loser than you ever were, Sky!! I never thought that was possible! Ahahaha!" He held his sides due to the pain the laughter was causing. "Oh my God, this is amazing. I'm so glad this all happened."

Meanwhile, Silver had been strolling by and saw the 4 outside Enzo's dorm. She heard the obnoxious laughter and rolled her eyes, deciding to hide her presence and stand behind them, waiting for something to happen. If Enzo needed her help, she was ready to help him. He had a tough day today, so she felt a bit of pity for him.

Seth perked up though, noticing her right away. "Oh, she's here too!~"

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Hi Enzo." Volitaire had quietly muttered. Volita had ran into the dorm and immediately started jumping on Enzo's bed as happy as can be. "WEEEEEEEEEE~!! I love jumping on beds! Come on guy-me! Jump on the bed with me~!!" "No." Volitaire strictly stated. Volita had frowned and stop jumping. She landed on her bottom and sat there with a pout. Arms crossed and lip quivering, she waited for her genderbend to give in. Which, he inevitably didn't. In all honesty he wanted to leave. But he couldn't leave Enzo here alone with all these oddballs. He had to do his friend a solid.

Enzo picked himself up, and then the chair afterwards. Despite Seth's behavior, Enzo was still terrified. "Oh, they're interesting." Kenji commented.

Sky kept a stern face as Seth exploded with laughter. She quickly delivered an elbow to his face to keep him quiet, then she entered the room. "I'm not here to fight you right now. Where is the potion your Volitaire mentioned?" "W-what? I don't have it. It broke." "Then get another one!" "I don't even know what it's called! M-Maybe the school's got it somewhere..."

Sky sat on the bed beside Volita. "Then get it. It's important that we return home." "A potion of that power could mean it's off limits to students, probably because of this very reason! The school's closed now anyway!" Sky glared at Enzo, which caused him to gulp. She leaned back and kicked off her shoes, which pretty much put dents in the wall. "We're not going anywhere until you fix this."

"Engaging."

Kira raised an eyebrow. "Oh? That's good to know, then." So it was only an urge. Good to know for future reference. Smirking, she shook her head. "Let's go to my room. Still gotta play some games." Maybe find Silver and have a round or two with them. Well, best not to dwell on it. Seeing the others go to the dorms, she almost raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" The genderbends were heading up to the dorms? What'd They want.

"Or.. we could go check it out." She suggested to David, looking up at him.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David frowned. Wait, he didn't mean it like that. He thought she took it the wrong way, and it seemed that she did. He gave her a sort of puppy-dog pouty face and shook his head. "..I didn't mean it like that, I meant I got the urge because I like you, so of course I wanna kiss you.." he muttered, not expecting her to be listening or hear what he said at all. The flush on his face didn't leave as he grabbed her arm and steered her away from the group. That was the last thing he wanted to deal with right now. "Let's.. Just go play some games or something..." He still felt bitter towards Seth, and didn't want to see his face at all. Could today get any worse? He shouldn't have thought that, because now it probably would.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

She glanced down at his hand and almost pouted. Damn. She'd been curious. However, did they really need to get involved in the, genderbent problem? Not... Too much. Sighing, she gave a nod. "Probably for the best." Following him, she quickly passed him in order to lead him to her room. Luckily, she had a console already set up. Thank goodness for the mail. She'd asked her parents to send her a couple of things to the school. Including more games and a couple other knicknacks.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David let go of her hand as she passed him, and let her lead him to her room. Oh God, they were going to be in her room alone. He huffed quickly to himself. Maybe he should try to explain himself further to try to fix the situation from before. Or maybe he just didn't want to give up on her yet. Either way, he felt the need to try again. "Uh, so, what sort of games do you have?.."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Kira close the door after he went inside, but left it unlocked. Walking over to the television, she turned the devices on. Unwinding the controllers, she shrugged. "Couple of different ones. Which console do you want?" She asked. For a two player game, she had a bit less. "Tekken, there's Mario Party, brawl. Couple others." She pulled out the games she had, motioning for him to shift through it to pick a game. "I'll let you have first pick~"
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

David looked at her selection of games and instantly his mood was better. "Ooooh.... You have good games.." He distracted himself from the current issue with the games for a moment, then glanced back up to Kira. It was bugging him that he said the wrong thing. "..Kira, when I said that was an urge, I..." He paused, feeling silly for still dwelling on the topic. "I, um, I didn't mean it was an urge like I just sort of got it right then and there. I meant.. Like, I... y'know, have.. Feelings.. For you, so of course I'd wanna.. k-kiss you, y'know?......" He cleared his throat, waiting for her to react. "I... Wasn't sure if you understood what I meant, so I wanted to.. Um, make sure, you knew..." Wow, this was way more awkward than he thought it would be. "Oh, God, I'm sorry, this is so weird." He hid his face in his hands. Why was he still dwelling on this again? Probably because he wanted her to like him too. But as if that would ever happen. He sighed and shook his head. "I'll shut up about it now."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

At the end of the day, it was settled. Everyone had their night of fun with their new friends. Enzo didn't, however. He was supposed to sneak into the Sorcerers school and find out a way for the gender-bends to return to their world. However, he put it off till tomorrow.

The next day felt like a good one. It was hot as usual, bright, and some shops had been set up just outside of campus, that were selling ice cream to the hard working students.

It was around 2 when Enzo got out of his Destruction class. Most of the students in his class went straight to hang out with their friends, but Enzo had other plans. He moved out of the way of the flooding students and set his backpack down in the hallway.

He unzipped it, and pulled out 'Team Valor' flyers, that he was going to put up for advertisement. He needed talented new students who could compete along side Enzo and the others at Battle Royal. "50 flyers, okay." He took a deep breath. It wasn't going to be easy walking around the school on a hot day like this. "I can do this." He told himself, and set off to start placing them.

The first place to set them up was obviously on the school board, which was in the lobby. It was what you'd expect, a large wooden board with all sorts of information plastered onto it. Jobs for teams, school newsletters for those that practiced journalism within the school, and of course, other team advertisements. Enzo placed his at the very bottom. He wasn't able to fly up to place it in a better position, so he stuck with the very bottom.

He smiled to himself after he secured the flyer with a push-nail. "Alright, one down!"

"Engaging."

Clumsy Apprentice The Epic Geek's Avatar
    As the day has passed onto the next, and after the experience she had meeting the people the day before, Faye had ended up 'Stalk' the guys back to where they had come from. Well, it was more like she used her Guardian to track them, so she knew where they came from. She had a gut feeling that they were what she was looking for, and she had been right. They ended up going to the school she had been looking for, the Sorceress School. The reason why, was only what she knew. Then again, she wasn't suppose to be in that 'world' to begin with. She had come here looking for this school, for a little extra help, before she went back 'home'. With a yawn, Faye's hand reached up to cover her mouth as she stood in the yard of the school. Her hoodie was up, giving her a strange look. As it was, she was still getting strange looks, considering she had a black fox tail moving back and forth on her body. It wasn't real, but it looked real to other people. And it moved only from what power Faye controlled.

"Okay.....Now....what were their names again?" She mumbled out. She only remembered Voli's name, and that was because it was a strange name. As for the others, nothing came up much. This was normal, considering Faye had a bad memory for names. Shaking her head, she just smiled as her crystal orbs looked up at the school. "Oh well, I'll find one of them sooner or later~" She chuckled, and soon took her first steps forward inside of the school.

As her gaze took in everything, her feet were soon taking her to the lobby area of the school. Faye's caught sight of a familiar figure, and looked over to see the brown haired guy from the shop district from before. Grinning, she made her way up behind him silently without a sound and stood there as she watched him posted up a flyer. Tilting her head, and blinking her eyes, she would soon lean forward to read the flyer. "Huh, Battle Royal. What's that?" Faye ended up planting her chin on the guy's shoulder, staring at the flyer while her hands were in her jacket pocket. That fox like tail swaying slowly back and forth behind her while she shifted her feet a bit.

"Who said Bunnies were cute and fluffy~?"

And 49 more to go... I should have gotten someone to help me out with this. He figured he could handle it on his own, plus, after what had happened the last tournament, nobody would want to go with him into it again.

He felt hot air on his neck, but figured it was a gust of air from the entrance, until he felt something on his shoulder.

Who's..

When he heard the voice, he instantly knew who it was. It's.. that girl from yesterday...! He was nervous, yes, but a part of him was glad that they didn't scare her off with what happened yesterday. Most people would avoid Enzo and his friends just because of the things they get caught up in.

"Battle Royal? You don't know?" He turned his back to the wall and faced Faye. Eye contact was difficult, but at least she wasn't trying to kill him. She must be a new student.. "It's a t-tournament where all the different magic schools come into town to compete. A test to see which school is on top, a-and my team - Team Valor - is going to be in it."

He kept his gaze on anything but her eyes. Fortunately, he had seen something moving behind her. Is that a tail? He wondered, but moved on. "I was just putting up some flyers for my team..."

"Engaging."

Faye's eyes moved to look in the boy's eyes when he turned his head to look at her. She also noticed how nervous he got when she was so close, so she just smiled and took a step back as he turned around to face her completely. When he asked about if she didn't know the Battle Royal, she just shrugged while she answered with a smile. "Never heard of it in my life~" Was all she replied, but soon listened intently as he explained what it was about. During the course of his speech, he would notice her crystal eyes widen and almost become a bit sparkling like with excitement in it. A fighting tournament between other magic users?! This was it!!!

Faye soon had a grin on her face, as she moved forward and grabbed his hand between hers while her hoodie fell off of her head. Showing off her short black hair, and the white bangs she had. "Your team, are you asking for more people to join up?!" She asked with a excited tone in her voice. She couldn't help it, but the tail hanging off of her jacket soon was moving up in the air, almost wagging as she jumped up and down slightly on the balls of her feet. "If so then count me in! I want to join in on this battle thing~!!!"

This HAD to be what she was looking for! It could only be it. The reason she came all the way here, was to learn more magic. What better way, then going on through with a tournament with other magical people like her!

Exiting his dorm with a black, v-neck shirt with sleeves going halfway passed his hands and matching black jeans with some simple shoes with a white pattern on them, Voli noticed some Battle Royale posters pasted to the walls. He figured someone must've gotten down to work with placing those around the campus. The school grounds were... "almost" crowded. Some students moving to their afternoon classes. Though the morning classes were more common amongst the alumni. So morning were usually pretty busy. Voli had finished his special arts tutoring that caters specifically to his special school of magic he had created not too long ago. Learning how to better stabilize the spell and keep it from blowing him apart mid-cast. It was a nice day otherwise. Clear skies with very few clouds, a pleasant breeze, and the trees grown around campus kept a good amount of shady spots to hide in if the sun became too much. Usually Voli's case, he doesn't like being hot. He entered the Destruction Wing of the school and noticed that there was a actual herd of students walking about. To Voli's shock, he didn't know anyone took Destruction classes this late in the day besides Enzo. Speak of the Devil, he saw Enzo down the very hallway he had entered when he walked into the wing. He was originally on his was to the vending machines for some smooth cola. He also noticed their friend from the shopping district from yesterday. Her name was Faye, Voli had recalled. He decided to go see what his bud was up to and started making his way down the hall. He had to Matrix his way passed the number of people walking in his direction. As he got closer to Enzo he noticed a bag of familiar fliers and the very same Battle Royale flyer on the wall. "Oh so he was the one putting them up? Hopefully he's getting a grade or something for this.." He sneaked his way over to the two and kicked the bag up from it's straps, catching it with his hand. "Need help? These are a ton of flyers, dude. Oh, and hello Faye. Sorry we sorta ditched you yesterday... Things got a bit out of hand." He wanted to help to not only give him something to do, but to also avoid his genderbend who was still sleeping in his bed. Last night was a killer on his back. He had to roll out a few comforters on the floor for himself while she laid down on his bed. Snug as a bug. He sort of lost the fight over who sleeps where and had to sleep on the floor. Kind of a sad happening that was.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 03-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

The sudden excitement from Faye startled Enzo. Even more when she grabbed his hand as if to plead to him. She didn't look like the fighting type at all, but she definitely had the spirit for it, and despite how much of a wreck Enzo was, he was glad to see someone join aboard right away.

He put a smile on his face and nodded. "Sure! You're in!" It was then that his backpack was swept off of the floor and caught in the hands of his best friend, Volitaire. "A-ah, Volitaire!" Enzo quickly pulled back his hands from Faye. "You're going to help? Awesome, I could use some."

"Engaging."

Voli had made the hardest facepalm he ever has around Enzo. He heard him say his full name around Faye which he was trying to avoid this whole time. "You DIDN'T have to SAY my full name around HER." He said through his gritted teeth. Even still, he couldn't remain frustrated with his friend for long. Give him a few minutes and he'd cool down. He took some flyers from the bag and held them from the bottom side, scanning what was on it. The fact the Battle Royale was this soon made him a little nervous. Seeing magic users from other schools and other parts of the country and possibly the world. It was a curious sight to behold see such a large congregation of mages. It only made Voli wish he was around for the previous one. "Just stick em' to the walls, right?" He asked.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 03-17-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Faye grinned widely, and was soon jumping in the air as she let out a woop of joy. "Oh hell yeah!" It was then she noticed a familiar sight, and grinned even more as her arms were opening wide right away and moving before she realized it. "Voli~!" The male in question, would sort of been tackled at that moment. With her small frame, she was pretty quick as she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, almost glomping him to the ground as some of the flyers would end up going into the air when she did so. Faye couldn't help giggle as she clung to him, and then grinned up at him as her crystal orbs were wide and bright. "Guess what! I'm joining up in the Battle Royale thingy~!"

All in all, it was a happy day for Faye. She was finally going to learn more about magic like she always wanted. And what better way then in a tournament. It was going to be a new one for her, since she wasn't one for physical fighting. But she did have a way at how she fought anyway.

That's when she noticed how the guy, Enzo, stated Voli's full name and tilted her head. After a while, she soon said with a smirk on her face. "Kind of like solitaire?" She giggled a bit at that, but she still thought of his name as cool.

Enzo's hair stood up straight when Volitaire sneered at him. He threw up his hands in self-defense. "S-sorry!" In all honesty, Enzo forgot that Volitaire still had girl troubles, and that his full name was rather something he'd like to keep buried among strangers.

He probably hated Enzo even more, seeing as how the one girl he had a weakness for was officially on the team, and when she nearly took him down to the ground, Enzo backed up. Afraid that he'd explode tendrils all over the lobby. Though, he did have to hold back a laugh at 'Solitaire'. "No, nothing like that." He said with an expression fit to burst at any second.
    Last edited by IamEnzo; 03-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.

"Engaging."

An exaggerated sigh broke through his forcibly closed lips trying to ignore his sudden blush. He tried to ignore the comment on his name(which is why he was trying his best to avoid his entire government being stated out in the open in the first place...) and tried to unnerve himself. Usually a comment like that would've had him snap back in harsh verbal retaliation with some added sarcasm. But he didn't want to insult someone he just met over something to trivial as his name. After his elongated sigh he had a brief chuckle and nodded. "Yes, Faye.. Like solitaire.. But glad to see you joined the Battle Royale. I'm curious about your spellcasting and this would be a nice way to see it in action, no? Well, three's a party so would you like to help us with putting these flyers around campus? It'd be even quicker that way." He hoped his persuasion worked. As much as he wouldn't mind a task like this he figured there would be more free-time throughout the day if they got all this done in a joint effort. And maybe this can be a way for him and Enzo to warm up to Faye a little more.

Faye couldn't help giggle at the sigh that Voli gave, as well as the look on Enzo's face as he looked like he was going to burst out laughing. She was soon moving up into a sitting position beside the dark haired male, when he said he was curious of her spellcasting. She smiled while nodding her head a bit. "I'm curious of what you can do as well. Mine is a bit average. I'm mainly a Spiritual user then anything else, since I rely on a Guardian to fight my battles. But I can use a different type of magic sometimes." Nodding her head, she was soon jumping up easily. The fake tail behind her moving back and forth, as she grinned widely at the two of them. "Sure, no problem~"

That's when Faye's hands were suddenly moving out towards the bag, if one was able to see magic, they see a slight shimmery essence push out of her hand and towards the bag. It grabbed the bag, as she picked it up, and then used her other hand to pull some flyers out with the same essence. Looking up at the board in the lobby, she stuck a tongue out at the side, like she was thinking. "It might be better to get these up higher." Moving her hand up, she made the flyers go up into the air, so she posted at least three near the top, allowing anyone to catch sight.

Nodding her head, Faye would pull her hand with the bag over towards her, as she held the bag strap, canceling her magic then. "There, that's a few more down....." That's when she realized something, and looked to Voli and Enzo as she rubbed the back of her head with a slight sweatdrop look. "Oh yeah.....can I follow one of you? I honestly don't know this school at all, since I never been here in the first place." Heck, she wasn't even a student to begin with, for one thing.

Enzo watched in amazement as not only the bag, but a portion of the flyers made their way to the very top of the board. "So cool..." It made Enzo wish he knew telekinesis. He could clean his dorm room without actually moving, or pull a friendly prank on one of his friends. Maybe make Silver's swords have a mind of their own? Enzo chuckled at the thought.

Faye had admitted she needed help around the school, and that she needed to accompany someone. Enzo's eyes went over to Volitaire. He probably didn't want to do it, so Enzo would - he owed him that much.

"You can come with me, I'll show you around!"

"Engaging."

Voli was amused by Faye's telekinesis. The way she made the papers levitate and follow such distinct movements was quite impressive. It only drove his curiosity further. Though, she was curious of his spells and he figured maybe he should demonstrate as well. Though, his magic would be something almost similar to her telekinesis. Two rings of text orbited around his hand in a "X" shape while alternating around, going from a "+" symbol shape back to the "X". The atmosphere around the three became less heavy as the flyers and nails used to post them to the boards slowly rose while vibrating in a wild fashion. Ripples in the air rose upward around the bag along with a single ring of text around the rising papers. The nails penetrated through the flyers and shot to the board in front of them below Faye's row of flyers like a gatling gun. Tak-tak-tak-tak-tak along the board when the flyers and nails being pushed deep into the surface. A few papers were left but the board was filled, it was time to move on to the next. This should also prove a good enough tour of the school. "Yeah, you can follow me and Enzo until you get good enough location of the place. It's not as big as you think, Faye."

"Oh this isn't nothing, it's just some basic Kinetic energy I practiced as a alternate use when I can't use my Guardian...." Faye soon trailed off, when Voli did his show of what his power did as well. Her eyes widen, as she saw the X shape then moved to a + sign as well. Watching as the air around them became less heavy, as the nails used to post the flyers moved up. That's when she realized what he was able to do, and her eyes became wider as well as her mouth. As the tacks went flying into the board, she gaped a bit at how Voli was able to mess with the gravity around them. It was a type of magic she heard about, and was always found more cooler then what she could do.

Faye's form would tremble in front of them, as she had a excited look on her face. Suddenly, the female was tackling Voli once more. "That was SO WICKED~!!!" She yelled out, the sound almost echoing loudly in the area. The tail behind her was soon wagging back and forth as her magic went a little chaotic due to her emotions. Giggling, she would cling to Voli as she grinned widely in a excited, child like way. "Okay~! Sound's like a plan to me!"

This had to be the best thing that has ever happened to her. And here she thought she wasn't going to find any magic users in the end.

Voli had found himself on the floor with the forceful impact of Faye's excited tackle. He almost expected her to to become a battering ram and shove him to the ground. He laughed nervously while bringing them both up. Be dusted himself off and nodded. "Alright.. Good! Eheh.. You gonna elad the way Enzo? You are the boss after all." He chuckled at his own little joke, though he really did wonder if he'd lead the way. He didn't know where the other boards would be. He'd probably get lost finding them, wasting time. He picked up the bag and held it over his shoulder.

Enzo tried to plot out the best tour route. If Faye was a new student, which is what Enzo believed, he should show her where it was. It was the best place for a beginning wizard to stay. The perfect place to study wasn't far away. "Let's show you around to the dorms, and see if we can't get you one."

He beckoned the two to follow, and then led them out of the school, and out into the blazing sun. The dorm building was right next to the school, so they were only exposed for a moment. Of course, the dorm was much cooler than the school, it almost took him by a relaxing surprise. They were now in the lobby for the dorm. There were the stairs, and then the hallway. One way led to the Men's dorm, the other, the Woman's.

"There's a separation between gender here. We can't follow you to check out your dorm, but we can help you get one." He stated, and looked over to the counter which new students reserved rooms. There was a clerk already there, who seemed to be enjoying icecream.

"Engaging."

Humble Farmer With a Sword Sitaru's Avatar
    Jacen walked to the cafe after his mental class...his earbuds hung from the collar of his shirt. Due to the season and its weather, he opted to leave his usual headphones in the dorm.
    Find out I have ice and electricity. Everyone wants me to charge their phone and make freezepops...fucking hell. I hope Jessica hasn't gotten herself into any trouble...if anything she's probably messing around on my computer...
    He made it into the main building, relishing the feeling of being out of the sun. He walked into the cafe and grabbed his food, opting to sit at a corner table away from windows. Why am I worried...I can remotely access my computer's camera.A brief lightbulb moment happened as he pulled out his phone and brought up the control panel.
    His camera popped up and did a brief scan of the room. Everything looks to be in order...wait.Jessica walked into full view of the camera, revealing her lack of clothing. She looked over at the laptop and smirked. "Enjoying the show?" Jacen facepalmed. "Just making sure things are alright and you didn't get yourself into any trouble...and as a matter of fact, I was...not as much as the one from last night however." His tone rarely changed even though he smirked a bit at the end. "Tsk tsk...so to the point...but not always, eh?" Jacen slightly blushed at her comment and suddenly looked up at the amount of people that were actually in the cafe. "Look, I'll be back later. Until then, stay out of trouble. The dorms aren't co-ed here and I don't need people asking questions. Play video games or something."She pouted and gave him that puppy dog eyes that every guy has seen at least once. "But I wanted to see more of this campus of yours...the school on our side of things don't look like they do here."Jacen sighed knowing full well he wasn't going to deny that look. "I'll give you a tour when I come back, promise. And for the love of god, put some clothes on. I'll be back in an hour." He closed his phone's camera and went back to his food. Doesn't matter how much like me she is...at the end of the day, still a female...still a hassle.

A wide smile on her face, Faye would nod her head as Enzo was made to lead where to go first. When he stated about checking out the dorms first, and getting her a room, that's when it all went a little sour. She continued to keep that smile on her face, but on the inside she was sweating a bit. This....was a problem. She wasn't really a new student here at the school. Even worst, she even wasn't FROM here to begin with. She came from somewhere else. Even though that, Faye continued to follow the two as they went from the main lobby of the school, and outside towards where the dorms were at. Once entering, she let out a whistle as she looked around at how cool it was on the inside.

When they soon stopped in the hallway that led to a group of stairs, going one way for men and one for women, her crystal orbs would go over Voli and Enzo. Yet when he started to look around for help at reserving a room, she soon raised both hands and started to move them back and forth as she kept up smiling. "Ah, n-no that's alright. Really....see, the thing is though....ah....how can I say this...."

Faye looked off to the side, as she started to scratch at the side of her cheek. She had a slight sheepish smile on her face, as she couldn't look at both of them as she answered. "I'm not.....a student at this school....so I can't get a dorm if I wanted to....I'm not even from here...." She murmured the last bit out. Hell, lying was something Faye couldn't do in the first place. So the next best thing was honest. Now if only she could find a way to explain about 'when' she came from, it might make things more easier.

(( Last post for tonight. Need to head off to dinner, then bed for work in the morning. Laters~! ))

Plot twist. She wasn't from the school? Nor around here? Well this was a conundrum. Voli wondered if they could enroll her. He was sure Mr. Boone would accept her, he did welcome Voli with open arms... Though he aided with a dangerous affair and was successful in the mission along with the others... Who knows. He had a strong feeling Ivan would hear her plead and allow her to join Sorcerers. He turned to her trying to sport a confident yet reassuring smile. "Well... Would you like to enroll? I'm sure Headmaster wouldn't mind. You show promise, and you're here to learn. What else is there to ask for, Faye?"