Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anaya's Writing Journal

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

Francy

Francis watched as Anaya was wheeled out of the room on her hospital bed, her bright brown eyes closed o the world. The young man sighed softly and began to go back to his room, trudging down the hallway.
    "You miss your girlfriend already, Francy?" he heard a boy behind him sneer. He didn't reply until the boy had pushed his back, making him collaspe to the floor.
    "She is not my girlfriend." he said quietly, getting up slowly. This time, the boy kicked him, his bare foot digging into Francis's stomach. He cried out and his body hit the floor again.
    "But I bet you like her." The onlder boy snickered. He bent down to Francis's eye level. "I bet you dream about her." he sung.
    Francis stared up at the kid, his eyes filled with anger and pain. He suddenly sprung up and hit the kid, his fists pummeling at his head and stomach.
    "I do not like her!" he roared as a nurse pulled him off of the kid, his teeth bared. The boy smiled through his bloody nose and swollen eye.
    "I love her!" Francis screamed, and with that, he was dragged down the hallway.
    A nurse bent down and tried to help the kid up, but he swatted her hands away and got up by himself.

The Halloween Dance, the best thing I have ever planned. It will be a formal masquarade ball...Only with more recent music. We have palnned to get a live DJ at the Dance Hall down the Street. The Dance Hall is set up like an old Victorian Mansion with curving cascading stairs and a marvelous chandeler that has dim light coming from it. This will be the perect time for anyone to be someone their not. Heck, even I won't be myself, maybe I'll borrow T.K.'s personality. That will be fun, being a pervy,clingy girl.

Dancing
    Just dancing on the tips of my toes
    My silk shoes keeping me balanced.
    I could fall, but I don't
    I'm like a spinning glass ball on the edge of a pin.
    One push and I'm tipped over.
    Falling...
    Falling
    But what is that sensation?
    I have felt it many times,
    But I don't remember it...