Login to your account

Thread: Chlandestine Array: The Journal of Jamie Kolmia

WRITTEN 1 YEAR PRIOR TO THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE:

My father had a dream...the dream of being able to do what he wants without any consequences and have no fear. This dream was what was his motivation was in which he would test his son to see that he could get what he wanted. Out of me. Not out of him. He didn't like me as his son so it was only my fault for not living up to his expectations. I had actually tried my hardest to do what he wanted me to do. To be someone unique and in his heart. As a normal person and not as a monster which I now am. He had gotten his way before he even knew about it.

I was 16 years old when he had turned me into who I am. He took me to a government lab which had tons of scientists which he had paid to make some formula to change who I am. Yet the formula wasn't anything special as it was put into a hot vat full of melted metal. Now that was special. My father had had scientists put me into it without my consent which lead to me to...well he didn't expect what happened. I went into that vat and something weird happened. I could become anything I thought and thus I thought of one thing that would get me out of it and to me it was a golden idea. I would become something bigger than the vat such as an industrial dump truck and barge out of the facility. I had become a dump truck and had gotten through it but it turns out that it wasn't no government lab. It was a military base and so I decided to turn into a tank. Why? It's only fair to destroy a base which seems to be full of mindless people.

I would become an old Abrams tank and take out the base. I took it out in less than an hour with over 200 shells shot at everything. The place was a wreck and the base would make him become wanted from the government and any military personnel which was there at the incident. My father. I would barge out of that place as fast as possible as a Ford Mustang GT to find a warehouse all the way in New Hampshire which had such a beautiful countryside. So how'd I get all the cash to upgrade it? I actually had destroyed one armored truck and made myself the one to see that the people would believe me as that truck and go around to collect cash. Sadly, they weren't the smartest and the truck magically got away. I say magically because they probably thought I was some Transformer thing. Thank god i'm not an Autobot or Decepticon. That's how the warehouse came into how it became to me as a safe haven for all those wanted individuals such as myself. I'd be the one to run it and see that it is good enough to hold as many people as needed.
    Last edited by APBCole; 06-22-2011 at 10:37 PM.