Oh, thank you Naristar!!
It's no problem, I don't write the whole thing out because usually people are more "reference pic please" (and I'm still trying to get those XD). And sadly I can't do a tektek or tinierme (my computer is realllllly slow, and all the accessories take forever and never finish loading, sadly, so planets have to align before I can use either site XDD). I'll stil give it a try, but can't promise I'll have anything. ^^;

Personality & Clothing: He's a metrosexual- he takes care of his appearance, he's always presentable, clean, neat and tidy, and so is his home. He wears any kind of modern clothes that make him look presentable and neat, but of the sporty type (so for instance a plain colored t-shirt, nothing with bold prints, simple pants, etc), or Chinese cheongsams.
He's always smiling, even if he's insulted he will just smile away and totally ignore your insult. Usually. He relies on his perfect little smile and his ways to draw people and then... eat them. XD

I think that's pretty much the important aspect of him. The only one that can actually piss him off is the dark haired guy from the second pic. XD Although he does get a little exasperated if you dirty up his home.