Login to your account

Thread: Prologue-WoW [World of Warcraft Roleplay]

Nameless NPC

Prologue-WoW [World of Warcraft Roleplay]

Hey folks! I'm De2bani, and I'm here to tell you ABOUT PROLOGUE. This server is based off Warcraft emulation and Prologue is one of biggest roleplaying server, we've just opened up our registrations and this time-- It is going to stay open! We are officially releasing Prologue as live server with Patch 1.3 release! We will be based off 5 years after TFT with some fixes to the lore.

We have been also making the World Of Warcraft landscape to be more awesome with world edits and our build team's builds. Don't like how Goldshire is so small and have few houses? On Prologue it looks like a REAL town! Check out the screenshots of our previous, current and possibly future edits:
    Spoiler Spoiler

Ah, but Prologue is not all about pretty landscapes, for there is untold terror, haunted ships, and endless bloody wars raged all over in Azeroth... For the untold power!

What you are waiting FOR? Register and meet our community while waiting for the glorious day when it will go online; February 6th, however you can make guild of your desires and navigate around our website at February 2nd when it's ready!

Looking forward to see you at...

www.prologue-wow.com

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Despite the fact that this looks like a shameless ad, I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.