Login to your account

Thread: don't pander to me, kid.

don't pander to me, kid.

szia, i'm nicole! i'm irrationally, yet shamelessly, passionate about star trek and comics and overly protective of my x-babies and judge joseph dredd. i'm new here, but have various accounts on other similar sites, like gaia, subeta, solia, ernya and, yes, the classic neopets.

i'm eighteen, have a boyfriend of a little over 3 years, and i am half hungarian, half native american. i am a mortuary science and funeral services student and i was born and raised in a very snobby, pretentious town located in northern virginia.

i hope to either work as a funeral director at arlington national cemetery or own a home in leesburg. initially, i wanted to work as a writer/publisher for marvel comics group, but it's a competitive business and i'm not half as good at writing as i like to believe i am, so there's that.

i love comic books, sons of anarchy, star trek, and i'm particularly fond of the faces of maurice benard and karl urban. i also really, really like women, with dorka gryllus being my number one crush (mila kunis and catherine zeta-jones are close runner ups).

i'm generally unassuming and way too nice for my own good, but i'm truly awful at talking about myself so i'm going to allow this to end the way it began: abruptly and awkwardly.

you want to get to me? you're going to have to bleed for it.

thank you, strude! it's very nice to meet you c: out of all of the roleplaying sites i'm a member of, i have to say that this one is probably my favorite. i love the way it's set up and there's so many people. it's really fantastic.

you want to get to me? you're going to have to bleed for it.

Welcome to the site, Nicole! (:

And I'm glad to hear that, out of your impressive list of sites, this one is your favorite. There's a certain charm to the whole thing, isn't there?

I see that you've already started to get acquainted with the site and, really, that's awesome! Naturally, if you have any questions feel free to ask and, I'm positive, someone will be there to help. Everyone here is rather friendly and nice and all that good jazz.

In any case, I'm Jing and I hope to see you around!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Hey, you just joined Menewsha too!

I said hello to you over there, so it would be rude to ignore you here as well - Are you having fun?