Soulless | Changeless| Blameless | Heartless | Timeless
by Gail Carriger

I've recently re-read these books and once again become entranced in this magical world that has been created within them: supernatural Victorian steampunk with plenty of action, romance, and oodles of comedy. So I was thinking that it would be terrible fun to possibly RP this- because as we all know there are so many RPs out there that embody the seriousness of role-playing, and very little that is just pure fun.

So before you read any further- I would really only like those that have read the books to participate. I know this limits my group quite painfully considering that I am unsure what is in everyone's literary circles. Still I just don't think skimming a wikipedia article does this series justice. That being said: they are easy and fun reads that shouldn't consume too much of your time if you find the theme fun and interesting. So read away- I'm sure there won't be an immediate need to start an RP in this world so quickly.

Moving on--
I- personally- am not a big fan of using literature's canon characters for my own amusement, and so I would love it if we made non-canon characters and supplanted them in this world. That being said we can probably have the canon characters in the background- considering where we start in lieu of the books or if we even care to have the same events in our RP. As you can see this RP will call for input from every party interested. While I would love for this to be a small group- I will also suffice to have a 1x1 if I can't get that many people interested.

So this an open invitation to have fun in such a wonderful world! I seriously want to have a light-hearted RP from this- with bountiful humor and some well placed romance and action. That being said I still want to play with the rules of the world: so not everyone can be a female prenatural, probably shouldn't have any 'soul stealers', not everyone can be their own rove, or an alpha with Anubis form. Still that leaves a lot to play with, and I'm sure with a small group everyone can play what they want.

So if you are interested- let me know! I have a few ideas in my brain, but nothing concrete- so feel free to slap whatever you wish on here on: what you want to play, what you want to happen, or even a moment you might think would be interesting to RP out.

Can't wait to hear from you PP fans!

*crosses fingers*