OOC Details
Method: Anything. FF or thread. One on one and/or group. :>
Rating: Either or.
Playing Style: Third person, past tense. I generally write a minimum of 400 words a post, but I don't really have too much of a thing about how much other people write, as long as I have something to work with (though I usually like 200+).
Timing: Honestly it depends on how busy I am. It ranges from a couple times a day to once or twice a week. Group roleplays tend to get more attention though.
OOC Notes: Communication is a must for me. Whether through skype, PM or thread. It keeps me motivated and allows planning to happen.

Story Details
Genre: Fantasy, Urban, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, Adventure, Medieval Fantasy, Cyberpunk etc.
Setting: Medieval, Morden, Futuristic, Otherwordly
Likes & Dislikes: The more characters the better! Drama, complex stories, interconnected histories, crazy ideas, plot twists, minute details that seem irrelevant until revealed otherwise, versatility in character plotting. I like intensity, and worlds that allow for creative mobility. I don't like singling and doubling in one x one threads. It bores me and I can't stick to it because I have other characters jump in randomly and sometimes they like to stick around. Groups are a little different because there's a lot going on already so I can deal with playing one character.
Story Notes: I generally don't do fandoms.

Characters
Preferred characters: Honestly - for group roleplays that really interest me, I play what's needed or elsewise, I'm usually up for anything as long as it doesn't transcend into the downright inane. In other words, I'm always willing to try something new, if it doesn't totally freak me out.
Character Notes: I don't like gender, orientation etc restrictions, the more free reign on a character I have, the better. Males, females, other. Gay, straight, pan, asexual etc.