Login to your account

Thread: Searching for an RP? So are these people!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OOC Details
    Method: 1x1
    Rating: Will play both, have a slight preference for Adult.
    Playing Style: Third person- sorry but first person posts annoy me, I can't explain it either then it just does.
    Posting length would hopefully be a minimum of one paragraph per post, ideally even more. The occasional one-line if it CAN'T be helped won't make me run, but hopefully that won't ever happen because I can't work off of nothing.
    Spelling and grammar must at least make you understandable, anything less and I can't post. No chatspeak, leetspeak, etc unless it is your CHARACTER speaking.
    Timing: I'm on everyday, most of the day barring special circumstances, although I tend to get up in the afternoons here. -8 PST I think. And I will post as many times as a day as I can if I have something to reply to. I don't require someone to be this active, and will even do rps that post only once a day sorta thing. Just ideally I'd love someone more active.
    OOC Notes: I started out in casual rp so not used to planning out so I'm fine starting out with no plan and developing one as we go along. That's not to say I don't like planned storylines, etc. I enjoy that too, just not as experienced with it.

Story Details
    Genre: Fantasy! Any fantasy type and you've got my interest. I'm not a sci-fi fan, but if you have sci-fi and fantasy mixed willing to give that a try. I've played mostly medieval rps, and modern fantasy. But I'm always willing to listen to a proposed type^^
    Setting: Variety is the spice of life.
    Likes & Dislikes: I like pretty much everything. I am not squeamish or easily bothered so dark fantasy is fine even. There are somethings I sort of dislike but am willing to try if the story concept is interesting.
    Story Notes: Even if there is no interesting plot or sl, the characters at least must be interesting. Something that catches my attention otherwise I will lose enthusiasm, and I love challenges!

Characters

Preferred character: Currently craving nothing specific, so no characters come to mind. Will changee this if needed.
    Character Notes: I will play pretty much anything, of any sort of gender, and probably have played all types of personalities.
    Last edited by Tigerkytti; 07-15-2011 at 07:50 AM.
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti