Login to your account

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ʜᴀʟ ❖ ᴄʏᴏn ; ooc

if my math is correct Gear and Maalik graduated in the same year. so they may know each other. at least at passing.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

and also i love how Gear and Alarick will be forced to join forces yet again. because of the groupings.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

xD Kanon wouldn't really know anyone, since she's a workaholic and doesn't care much for social interaction. P:

Thanks for the size-change. Haha.

And good night, Sigh! (: Thanks for indulging me with all those quick posts, ha ha ha. I'll give you some virtual cookies when you wake up tomorrow. (:

Haha, I didn't know that there was going to be anything when I put those two together. I had only grouped people based on personalities/dynamics, etc.

And... well, if Gears graduated when he was nineteen then, yeah, haha. Well, Maalik is a fairly nice, friendly person. I'm sure they took some classes together and whatnot.

Maalik is a fairly normal, average person despite his talents.

Generally, I don't expect the new graduates to really know anyone. They're a lot younger than the experienced agents and... at best, they are most likely to know each other (or know OF each other). Unless, of course, you guys do some arrangement outside. (:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

yeah i figured you didn't realize that since we only figured it out ourselves.

Haha, well, then, this is just a testament of how excellent a GM I am. I can predict things to be good... before the players know that it is good.... Haha...

TUMBLR.

yup i think that our characters would be friendly, because even if Gear is introverted, he does have friends and acquantinces.

Yes, Maalik is in need of knowing people and having friends... drinking friends? Or just regular friends... lol.

All he has... atm, is his wife. It's like his entire existence is defined by hers.... ):

TUMBLR.

awwwwwwwwwwwww that's so cute though!!!!!!

Haha, I thought it was really cute too! But then I realized... he's 27... why doesn't he ever mention his friends??

It's okay, it's okay. HE'LL MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS IN THIS GROUP. I'M SURE OF IT.

Hey, hey, MMO, if you don't mind, do you want Maalik and Gear to be drinking friends? Like, when they have free time, they go down to a bar in Adler-ward and have a fun two to three hours of drinking, trading stories, etc? ;o

TUMBLR.

yes! drinking buddy!!!!!! so much fun! maybe they sparred a lot in school and became drinking buddies after graduation.

Yeah. During their student days, they should have sparred/trained together. I'd imagine they trained in the facilities that allowed them to mix physical combat with degree combat (because the two didn't seem to learn the same branch of martial arts, haha). Just as a friendly match/thing. (:

TUMBLR.

true but if you know anything about mma fighting, a lot fights happen between people of different martial backgrounds. and speak of combat with degrees, what sorts of thinks can tenebrae users use their degre for as far as offense goes (like tenecales to grab people or cut)?

Well, I realize that people spar with different styles, but I'm thinking more of: class-wise, there's no way they'd take the same combat courses (different degrees, different physical combat specialities) and... just fighting with nothing more than physical combat is... ah, not very exciting?

I mean, I'm sure they do have sparring matches where they don't use their degrees, but... yeah.

Uh, as for the Tenebrae Degree....

Hm, I don't know if I wrote this, but the Tenebrae Degree isn't an inherently offensive degree. So, there isn't a lot of strong, explosions or "active" skills. Later on, there will be an amendment to this, but... for now... there isn't?

I mean, in your profile you talked about making clones, which I am allowing, haha. But make sure to keep the NUMBER of clones reasonable. In general, just think of the current Tenebrae Degree as being synonymous to what you think a ninja can do: disappearing into the shadows, etc. I don't want to say you should use any ONE specific reference because... fuck it, I'm going to say it: DO NOT USE NARUTO AS A BASE. I DON'T CARE HOW LIKELY IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE (I don't follow the series, so I don't know), BUT, FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, IT IS NOT WHAT I WANT. lol

Like, at the moment, there's not a lot of things to be done ACTIVELY for the ability. It is truly a very, very passive ability.

Ah, okay, okay, I'll allow this. Haha. I was going to save this for later, but... we'll just let it exist for now. (:

You can use "shadow essence" (basically coat a certain part of your part part in this blackness) to enhance the strength of an attack or the defense of a certain area. Most synergists will be able to coat any part of their body (but few can actually coat their whole body at the same time and hold it for very long) and, depending on their skill level, an external, but touching object. So, stuff like that.

I know, it's not the flashiest of abilities, but... eh, not every ability can be flashy and explosive, haha.

TUMBLR.

And posted! Lemme know if anything needs to be changed! :3

Anyway! I hope you all have a splendid night <3 I have to go pass out now.

Nini darlings.

'shut up and listen and feel something'

Alright, goodnight! (:

And thank you for staying up late to make the post. Haha. <33

(I might retire soon too. Sleepy.... ;____; )

TUMBLR.

when i was speaking of the "clones" i was only going to use a maximum of two at a time and ialos their more "decoy" than "clone" .

Like no one would mistake one of the shadow decoys as a person unless a Aethra uses an illusion with it. they're literally black-humanoid figures tat can do about the same about of damage as an untrained person. they're not that useful. also i figured molding that much shadow would take a lot of energy,so if Gear ever gets around to using them, he'll pretty much be wiped for like a day or at least 12-16 hrs.

Cool, I was also imagining them as black-colored... uh, clones. Haha. Sort of like Zed's clones from League! (omg, I just referenced lol, please kill me now).

Alright, alright, let me just... run-over what the Tenebrae Degree can do. I've collected my thoughts and I have sorted out what I want to allow for now (and what I will allow for later). (:

1. You can do the power-enhancement deal I mentioned earlier. E.g. coating your hands in the black shadowy essence (imagine that part of your body appearing like how you imagine the clones) will amplify the damages. It only "doubles" the damage though.

2. You can do the cloning. Two clones at a time is perfectly acceptable! ;D

3. You can use projectile shadows, but they must originate from YOUR location. You can only shadow-projectile what you are holding though (so if you use daggers, you can shadow-projectile daggers). Make sense? This does about as much damage as your character is capable of. So, keep that in mind (it'll use stamina/energy as all moves).

4. The Shadow Walking / Darkness are obviously included in the skill set. ;D

AND, FINALLY. GA. PLEASE. LET ME LOVE YOUR POST FOR FOREVER. omg, you wrote everything so briefly and so perfectly and I just want to die of shame in the way that I don't try hard enough with my posts... and even if I did, I just can't do what you do. Please, omg, I can't contain my love. #sobbing #sobeautiful

TUMBLR.

was that praise for me? i'm confused.... and is that for OOC or IC?

Haha, your post was good too, but the spazzing was for Glitters. I can't even. I'm still dying on the inside. Please, excuse me. Haha.

The important part in that post (for you) is the redrafted limits of the Tenebrae Degree. I hope this is a better definition of the ability?

TUMBLR.

yeah that spazzing out confused me a bit cause you didn't mention a name...

Also, since we have... most everyone introduced (minus The Garnet and The Topaz), I thought I'd... move things along a little bit.

I'll introduced Maalik soon enough, but I want to give Chainsaw a chance to post and, possibly mingle with people, haha. (:

But now... I'm going to go to sleep, haha. I'm tired. ;____;

TUMBLR.

goodnight

Clumsy Apprentice ChainsawLover's Avatar
    Thanks a million for everyone's wait!
    Really sorry for lagging behind.
    It was so magical - I went to bed after reading two posts last night; and when I woke up this morning, there were already 19!!
    So, Redhead No.2 has shown up. Thanks for all your patience again!

“We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.”
    ― William Shakespeare

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

; v ; Annd posted again.

Yeah, haha. Surprisingly, posts happened faster than expected or anything...! Haha. It's excellent. ;D (I love the fact that things are happening without some of the characters and the characters, when they join in, don't pretend like they've been there the whole time! It gives SUCH a great sense of time elapsing and everything. OMG. THE GM AND EVERYTHING IN ME IS SOBBING.)

And everyone. Posting so timely. OMG. Please, please let this trend be a repeated/continued trend! Hahaha. <3 <3 <3

P.S. I love everyone's post. I love everyone. Please let me love you guys. ; w;

TUMBLR.

Hmm... I think, depending on what happens tonight (in terms of posting/direction), I'll introduce Maalik and proceed away from the introductory state.

Additionally, I have written up a loose explanation for the Accendo Degree (topics that were not well-covered or covered at all by the summary). Over the course of the coming week, I should have all the degrees uploaded. Sorry for lagging on such an important detail! ):

TUMBLR.

I have updated the icons for the episode/location (again)! Haha.

And, for the astute, you may have noticed the two "new" locations (M-1 and M-2). Those will be released once we are well on our way to the missions! For now, basked in the icons and feel free to speculate why the change over the graphics (if there is, indeed, a reason... lol...)

TUMBLR.

It is 3:12 AM (PST / GMT-8) and I have been fairly productive! (:

I have created a "new character."

The profile will list all past and active episodes, opening/ending themes, and key announcements. Eventually, the profile will link to summaries (for those who need a quick reminder of what happened in X episode or X season).

In the future, it may serve further functions, but, for now, this is why this character was created.

Furthermore, I encourage everyone in the RP to, as the RP progresses, plot and engage with each other. If you don't know what to plot about or who to plot with, drop a line into the OOC and, with a little nudge, something amazing might develop! If you would like to see something happen within the RP (whether or not you have a timeframe), let me know or let us know. I won't promise that all ideas will clear every hurdle, but there is no harm in trying, right?

I'm a fairly open GM and love to work with her cast. (:

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Hey, Chainsaw! :D

I didn't think anyone else was up right now... haha.

TUMBLR.

Clumsy Apprentice ChainsawLover's Avatar
    Whoops I posted after the two (mysteriously) locked posts.
    Is it ok, or should I delete mine in order to make those two the latest posts?

“We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.”
    ― William Shakespeare

Your posts are perfectly fine! Haha, sorry to scare you like that! (By the way, I'm really loving how Skylar is!)

The locked posts are related to the missions, which will be unlocked shortly after the introductions are over. (:

For now, just pretend like they aren't even there! Haha.

TUMBLR.