Login to your account

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ʜᴀʟ ❖ ᴄʏᴏn ; ooc

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    I love how everyone is older than Kanon. |D TIME TO PICK ON HER

; u ; Yeah, stupid history course. //sob

Haha, well... She is one of the rookies and the rest of the cast aren't... lol. It's okay, they're all supposed to be her seniors... helpful mentors... Wen isn't going to be helpful though....

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

XD Wen and Kanon would have a very interesting character dynamic, I would think. She's got the whole workaholic but I actually have no idea what romance is and he's like ahmg sexy times rawr and stuff. p u p

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Why for multiple people have limps?
    People are going to start calling us the grandpa crew.

Anyway- I'm down for anyone that wishes too to make history with Alarick. I mean you have to be of a decent age- so no Jade or Garnet because that is just creepsauce- but I figured that he would have history with some folks. Just let me know and we can work something out.

I don't recall saying that Gear has a limp....

Wen is just there to sexy up the team. Or sex up the team... /cough

Woah, there's more than one person with a limp? I don't... remember reading that? Ugh, if any of you notices a weird blurb that YOU guys didn't write, PLEASE let me know. Since I'm copy-pasta-ing all the codes to each new profile, there might be the occasional... er, "I forgot to delete the content out" crap happening. ):

AND, yes! MMO, plot with me. Our characters are of similar age and might know each other! And, pfft, Wen is a super legacy child (HOW MANY SONG DESCENDANTS DO YOU KNOW, HUH??)...!!! Haha, but yeah... plotting with Wen might be a tad hard b/c I'm still tweaking things in his profile. Idk, just talk to me! I'm lonely.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

This is Wen. In song. I'm going to make his profile reflect this. Maybe. Idk.

He's changing so much from how I first envisioned him. It's kind of like those meetings where, at first, he's like this nice, sweet kid with a charming smile and an even more charming laugh. But then, as you get to know him, he's not so nice and not as sweet and his charm is less vanilla and more seductive. I can't. I. What am I writing!?

I need to sit down and seriously consider this kid's profile/character. Yep, about time too, lol.

Last edited by joonsexual; 02-20-2013 at 07:48 PM.

TUMBLR.

xD Wen seems very...um...colorful? //shot

T u T Kanon is that serious type character, though she's rather innocent at the same time. ; u; "

Wen is gonna give his teammates some sex therapy love.

He'll show Kanon the way! He'd be SUCH a good big brother/mentor/person. LOL

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

THE GARNET
    Played By ChainsawLover

And that is the last of the rookies and she's a spitfire-type character! I know we're still short three of a whole pie, but... Yay! :D

TUMBLR.

xD Oh jesus, I can imagine a whole slew of scenarios just based upon Wen's actions towards Kanon and Kanon's reactions and omggg *A*

o u o Yay rookie! She and Kanon are pretty close in age, haha. *u*
    Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 02-20-2013 at 10:05 PM.

I just realized that Wen is the oldest in the cast... haha.

Damn, preying on all them young'uns.

TUMBLR.

T u T Oh gosh, he's an oldie! not really

Damn, getting so excited for this. ; o ;

Fun times! WE'll be up and running soon huh?

I think as soon as all the slots are filled, yep. o u o Depends on what Joon wants, though~ c:

Ideally, I want all the slots to be filled before we start. It's kind of important, lol.

But, as things are, we seem close to starting. :D

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

THE TOPAZ
    Played By `JOONISM

Yes, I decided that I would pick up a secondary character, which would let me have a presence on both teams (and, thus, help out whenever necessary). In any case, Maktub Maalik (better known as just Maalik) is one of the two named mentors (the other being The Diamond). (:

TUMBLR.

; o ; Hnngh your characters, Jing. Sunny love.

Haha, thank you! (:

I'm surprised at how quickly Maalik came together. I was worried that I was going to take days to figure him out. Phew.

TUMBLR.

p u p You're welcome~

c': For me, Kanon was a preexisting character, and with a few modifying tweaks, she fit in well. *v*

Haha, that's good. I didn't want the profiles for this game to be too taxing or anything. ):

But, okay, I'm going to have to change/redo the pictures I have for De Luca and Fujimoto. I'll also try to, by the end of this week, put up the profiles for The Great Seven AND, perhaps more importantly, the current chancellor of Sidereus, lolol.

TUMBLR.

The profiles were really nice and simple! ; o ; <3

xD Gogogo!

Clumsy Apprentice ChainsawLover's Avatar
    I like the profiles a lot - both the main characters' and the NPCs'.
    Wonder what life's like being a rookie in this sort of institution!

Just realised that Skylar's probably one of those "worst teammates" of Maalik's. Interesting lol
    Last edited by ChainsawLover; 02-21-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Yes!! And I'm surprised that so many of you guys are reading the Character Index...!! Later, when the RP begins, the index will be updated to reflect major NPCs (some good, some not) that the cast encounters. (:

Currently, though, the Character Index is just a fun, get-to-know some history and, maybe, add a bit more color/depth to your characters.

And, haha, if Maalik ends up being Skylar's mentor... oh, I can just see his patience snapping at the first mission, lol. XD;

Oh, as a note, I've updated the images for Machiavelli De Luca and Takeshi Fujimoto. Hated how they looked and now... I hate them less. I might actually be in love with De Luca. ;______;

LOL.

Last edited by joonsexual; 02-21-2013 at 09:25 AM.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by `JOONISM View Post

And, haha, if Maalik ends up being Skylar's mentor... oh, I can just see his patience snapping at the first mission, lol. XD;

Oh, as a note, I've updated the images for Machiavelli De Luca and Takeshi Fujimoto. Hated how they looked and now... I hate them less. I might actually be in love with De Luca. ;______;

LOL.

Indeed. Skylar will probably be one of the last persons he'd want to see.
    In fact, I think the Garnet seems like a terrorist more than an agent-to-be. LOL

And compared to the previous ones, Machiavelli De Luca and Takeshi Fujimoto's new pictures look more... Historical.

Hnnn new images qAq<3

C: I feel like if Kanon ever meets Wen she'd be really confused. XD She doesn't understand the need to flirt and whatever, so she'd be a bit miffed and just kinda like, "lolwot".

*A* I think that she'd have an interesting relationship with Skylar. //shot |D;;

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsunnyrain View Post

C: I feel like if Kanon ever meets Wen she'd be really confused. XD She doesn't understand the need to flirt and whatever, so she'd be a bit miffed and just kinda like, "lolwot".

*A* I think that she'd have an interesting relationship with Skylar. //shot |D;;
    Guess so. Both of Kanon and Skylar are fresh graduates and newcomers after all

And yep, I can totally understand how puzzled Kanon could be when dealing with that big flirt lol

*u* Murr, Skylar is a bit lazy, right? I feel like Kanon could have heard of her but never really really talked to her, besides once or twice, where somehow Kanon got a bad vibe from Skylar because of her attitude. o u o

XD Considering Kanon can't understand what a confession is, I'm pretty sure she'd just be like, "...what." At anything slightly suggestive of romance. Cx

Since we're down to two "open" roles (I still consider applied roles as open), I figured I should say something about teams! Haha...

The role-play is divided into two teams of four. Each team will have a recent graduate (either The Garnet or The Jade) and her assigned mentor (either The Topaz or The Diamond). The last two members of both team can be any arrangement of the remaining four roles (i.e. The Ruby, The Azurite, The Lapis, and The Onyx).

Basically...

The eight characters will be divided into two even teams! You guys all have a say in WHO you guys want to be teamed with, but I reserve the right to not honor those wishes (LOL). Either say who you think you'd like to see on your team (which rookie, which mentor, etc) in this thread or message me. (:

Occasionally, the teams will work together as one big group, but, for a fair amount of missions, they will be split into two teams! :D

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

The profiles for the Great Seven have been uploaded! (:

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Introducing your current chancellor: Chancellor Janine von Bielefeld!

She's going to be a re-occurring NPC. So, sort of like a re-occuring guest star to the series (I'm keeping to the theme of episodes and stuff... lol).

Last edited by joonsexual; 02-21-2013 at 10:15 PM.

TUMBLR.

Hm, I'll have to think on which team. *u* No preference, really, as long as it gets interesting.

*A* Pretty pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by `JOONISM View Post
    Basically...
    The eight characters will be divided into two even teams! You guys all have a say in WHO you guys want to be teamed with, but I reserve the right to not honor those wishes (LOL). Either say who you think you'd like to see on your team (which rookie, which mentor, etc) in this thread or message me. (:

Occasionally, the teams will work together as one big group, but, for a fair amount of missions, they will be split into two teams! :D

I have no preference too.

May I ask, vaguely, what sort of missions will be given to agents? The war between the "gifted" and "non-gifted" has ended so they won't have to battle against the ordinary humans right?

Oh, I should also say that the starting teams aren't necessarily going to be the same throughout the story. Some missions will not require two teams of four, but one team of four and two teams of two, etc.

It's all very fluid, but... this team arrangement is mainly for the beginning. (:

CHAINSAWLOVER: The assignments can range from something as simple as: Helping out the elderly homes (LOL) to taking down drug dealers in X country.

The war ended almost four-hundred years ago and, since then, Halcyon has positioned itself rather advantageously. Sidereus functions as a protector of peace and its agents are marshaled to various places to carry out such a job. Having said that, I would like to make it very clear that even though the war is over, there are still residual feelings of distrust and dislike for synergists around the world.

But, back to your question, an example of a mission... Well, the opening missions are:

A) [RANK C-3] There has been some complains from residents that a local gang is wrecking havoc in the district. Dispose of the gang's leader and report back to Sidereus.

B) [RANK C-1] Valuable artifacts have been stolen from a private collector's home. The client requests that the objects be retrieved with as much care as possible. After retrieving the artifacts, report to Sidereus.

So, as you can see, all of these assignments are sort of requested by x or y or z. Low-level missions are frequently assignments that a client requests Sidereus to look into. Higher-level missions (mainly B-3, A and S) are meant to "protect the peace, etc." Although there are some higher-level missions, which are also client-requests...

Anyway, does that answer the question?

TUMBLR.

Yes it helps a lot. The whole thing is so cleverly & systematically planned!
    Thanks for the explanation.