Login to your account

Thread: [MISC] AskWTF!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[MISC] AskWTF!

AskWTF!

This idea is the same as r/AskReddit.

The thing is, I always have odd questions or things I want to ask WTF members, but I don't want to create a thread just for that one question or post it in the general chatter thread.

And while I know that our community isn't as big or as diverse as Reddit's (lol, diverse), we're still amazing people with interesting stories and unique experiences!

In case you don't know how this thread works, let me explain:

You can either answer a previously asked question (but please quote the question in your response) or you can ask a question of your own!

The questions don't have to be serious. They can be silly or downright weird. But make sure that everything written or drawn or whatever is PG-13. Remember: This is the general, non-Adult section of the board.

And, finally, make sure to number your question! For example, the question after mine would be [#2] and the question after that would be [#3], etc. If possibly, try to format the questions as I have done below!

NOTE: Feel free to answer previous questions, if you like! It's not necessary to always answer the newest one! ;3

[#1] Q: What are some things you did in preparation for the first day of school? e.g. New haircut, new outfit, etc.

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-06-2014 at 01:26 AM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.