Login to your account

Thread: Well, Well, Well. Lookie Who You Found.

Well, Well, Well. Lookie Who You Found.

Hello there, other humans of WTFRPG.com. I would like to hope that you are humans, but if not, that's cool too.
    I'm Beginer's Luck, misspelling intended and I go by Luck. A.Simple.Sigh led me over here and told me that this place was awesome. For reasons unknown, I took her advice and I'm here, with an account, and you're reading this.

Because this is a getting-the-gist-of-me thread, I'm going to give a couple of facts about me.
    • I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now.
    • I love to read.
    • I love to read yaoi webcomics.
    • I like anime.
    • I write stuff.
    • I'm really bad at making lists. This is a trait that me and Simmie share.
    • I like sci-fi, light romance, fantasy, cyberpunk and adventure roleplays.

If this is not sufficient, well, leave me a question to answer! If the question is normal, I'll answer it. If the question is absurd, even better! I like weird questions.

TABLEFLIP

Hey there Luck! Welcome to WTF.

Can't wait to see you get started on our forums here. I'm sure that there are plenty of RPs that will catch your interest.

Thanks for the welcome!

TABLEFLIP

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Welcome to the site! I hope you find lots of RPs to join, or at least a good couple. There are some talented folks here and I wub them to death. Yes wub- totally a thing.

Also...
    TEAHOUSE!

I think we are best friends already.
    I'm kidding of course.
    maybe~

XD

Wub? XD Alright. I'll take your word for that.

And yes. Teahouse. I guess this does mean that we are to be besties.
    Who's your favorite character? Mine's Sacha, he's rather funny.

TABLEFLIP

Yeah- wub- totally a word.
    Totally.

Whew!
    Going to make us matching friendship bracelets shortly after I figure out how to do that via the internet. Might be a while. Don't hold your breath or anything.

I love Sacha. That coat. And that ferret.

Mine would be a mix between Axis or Gilder.
    Yeah I have a hard time with overtly feminine men. Not that I don't like Linneus and what not- it is just- he is almost a lady. But then again that isn't a qualm with his character- just a qualm with my inability to equate men with pink hair.
    And Mercutio.
    Crazy crazy man. I think I just like him because of that.

Matching friendship bracelets? make sure to add in some kind of cool blue in there, okay? c:

"Did someone say anus?"
    One of my favorite lines from him and the whole comic. He's just too freaking weird for his own good; I guess that's why he is so loved. XD

I don't really like Axis much. He's... interesting nonetheless, and is a bit funny. And Linneus is just... Well, cute I suppose. For a feminine looking man.

TABLEFLIP

Blue, magenta, coral pink, and other colors that sear your eyes with friendship-y-ness.
    Who needs retinas when you have frienship?

He is weird. On so many outlets he is. And he does have some of the best lines in the comic when he hasn't even been in them that much. c: Him and Sacha are super perfect as a duo though- they compliment each other quite well.

Ah. I like Axis's catchy comebacks, and his faces on some things make me laugh hysterically. The entire 'I'm a tiger' comment and him pointing his crotch made me snort in laughter- and I don't like to snort that often.

Linneus is adorable. Just not my style of favorite guy visually, but he is a very much so likable character.

So what other boy love comics you do? So we can further our friendship? Starship yes for me.

Ah, yes.
    Starfighter, The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal (current favorite), and this one called Sharkbites. I have a short list due to very little time on the computer.

Do you have any others that you could possibly add to the small list I have? I wouldn't mind expanding it.

TABLEFLIP

Yes I do read TJ and Amal. Though sometimes I fall out of it, and then turn around and go back into it. I'm wishy washy like that.

There is BFF (which I inadvertenly learned about through Joon) and it is more one of those that build up feelings than gets to the 'goods' but it is pretty good. A few of them are done now- let me see if I can find them. Oh there is that one that always advertises on Teahouse- sort of got into that one (again off and on) the Young Protectors, but that just feeds my older/younger character interest. Of course I had already read Artifice from them- and so I was like: hey something else. There are a couple more, but I can't remember them- one is a weird title and is about the end of the world- and I have it saved on the harddrive at the house. I'll send it to you then. Most anything else I do is manga.

Then again I don't just sit and read comics forever. c:
    I do a good deal of RPing.

So in the good nature of an RP site- if you ever feel game for a 1x1 or what not! I would be down.

Welcome, Luck! A friend of Sigh is a friend of mine, and yeah - Strude's taken an instant liking to you so I feel that it's only destiny to do the same! You've got great taste, and it's nice of ya to drop by the site! I hope to see you around~.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.