Hey guys. I haven't been on too much, but I decided to come back after having a dream about...well, a possible rp.

Basically, the dream went about as mine usually start, me wandering around a small building. Then, when I walked outside, it was a battlefield. There were four people fighting in the center of a large crater. When I wandered over there, I saw each man had a distinct weapon. (By now, you might understand where this is going.)
One man had a gauntlet that had green-ish glass ovals around it, which sprayed a baby-barf green (lol...it's true) gas. He had a gas mask on, which didn't really fit with the modern-medieval theme. (The soldiers everywhere were on horses with swords & spears, lol c: )
So...another guy had a small handheld axe, which didn't really do anything, so I messed with the idea. I'll talk about that later.
The third guy had a pair of pistols (I guess this is where the modernized part came in) and was pretty much firing an endless stream of bullets at the other three. The thing that stood out was the symbol on each one, a black skull with vines "strangling" it. Wasn't sure what that meant, so I guessed about that.
The 4th one I don't remember, so that kinda sucks :c.

Anyway, I was thinking that I'd call this "The Four Horsemen", because...well, I don't really know. I pretty much went with the idea that the four weapons each man used was the "Horseman" personified.
The guy with the gauntlet with the gas would be Pestilence, as the gas would probably kill living stuff. (Once again, winging it. Needs a bit of help :D )
War would be the one with the axe, and it would rouse hate in people, and look towards the wielder for help, therefore unifying them under him, as if they were his own army. (Needs help...again.)
The pistol-wielding guy would be Famine, and the guns would shoot bullets which sap nutrients from the victim, making them get weaker and st00f.
The 4th guy, who would be Conquest, I don't know what to do about him.

So. The jist of this post is to see if anyone could help me turn this into a full-fledged rp. I'm not too good at the nitty-gritty stuff, so I need a WEE bit of help from all you nice people. Hopefully you guys could reply to this, send me a message, etc.
(Btw, Hope you had a good christmas c:)