Login to your account

Thread: Lucath's Journal

Personal accounts on the recent happenings. More opinionated than anything, so nothing professional.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 01-02-2013 at 03:43 PM.

I've decided to jot down my thoughts on the ever-looming threat ahead. A ton is on my mind... I hope I don't get off tangent.
    We've recently made it to America. The best part, we're in Time Square. I've already gathered that Americans are daft, impatient, loud, needy, and spoiled. Christ, if I hear another woman arguing with her husband over the phone in public I may have to chuck someone with my shadows through that ugly statue in the middle of that river. I don't know why anyone thought this was a nice vacation spot. Too much noise, the air wreaks of cigarette smoke and burned fuels. I can't even hear myself think... What's worse is, there's a ton of neanderthals lurking around the city ready to pray on some poor, unsuspecting man or woman. I feel like I can't even take Eos for a nice stroll without constantly being on guard, which would spoil any date I take her on. Pssh, Americans... Here's to hoping I don't ever deal with one again.
    I sound like a racist now.
    Great.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 01-02-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Geez.
    This spell is a bit "too" dangerous. Had I known what I was trying to create here I'd probably just learn a already created spell. But, it's still only in the larva stage, essentially. So far, I can say that this spell DOES force the aging rate of any object the spell touches to the point of nonexistence. With a stronger cast where ever the spell impacted it leaves these... Black orbs, about the size of a spec of dust. They permeate the air, and whatever is within that said field is also forced a aging rate. But it looks like it withers and decays away more than just age. The rate of decay increases the longer it's inside. But, it would be very simple to get out of the way off. I tested this buy putting a rose in the area where the air is polluted by my spell. The rose did begin to die, but when I took it out it stopped. It even began to recover. But, Artizle's suggestion of using my runes to help cast the spell, and increase the area of effect. But he also said it may pose a danger to comrades. Sigh, what to do about this ugly power? Right after this is made, I'll begin working on my Spatial Magic again, I only seem to be able to do... All of what? Three things? I may need a few more if I wanna aid in ANY way during the stand-off in Gaze. This "Darkness" is beginning to worry me, I do hope everyone else is getting as much training don as possi- Oh wait!! I almost forgot, what of JD... I was supposed to help him, and I'm not sure when he'll break loose again. Especially during such a crucial time AND he'll be training, already assuming a combatants mentality. God fuc- I just hope nothing happens before I see to it..."
    Last edited by Volitaire; 01-16-2013 at 03:14 PM.