Login to your account

Thread: Semi-Lit to Literate One x One Search!!

Semi-Lit to Literate One x One Search!!

Alright, I should probably start with this:
    I am new to this site, but am in no way new to roleplaying. I heard about the site, was at an overwhelming lack of roleplays, and so... here I am.

Anyway!
    I am easy to get along with, I am pretty much up for any plot, but I do usually prefer to play as a female.
    I also usually like romance in my roleplays, sorry if you don't, I will still insist upon it.

Basically what I am requiring from you, if you would like to take me up on this offer, is to...
    Post frequently, or if you have a skype, yahoo, etc to be able to roleplay on there
    Be willing to play a male role
    Be friendly while talking outside of roleplay...
    And then the obvious things like.. Contribute to plots, don't control my character, the works.

Please post, or message me, or something!

Thank you for your time! ^u^

Hi!

I am looking for a one X one rp as well. I am new too the sight but not to new to roleplaying. I can promise at least one post a day but I live with my parents and siblings, am going to college, and will be starting work in a week or so. My days can be kind of busy. If that is ok then allow me to continue.

I don't mind playing male characters; in fact they are usually some of my better characters. I enjoy moving the story along as much as I can. Sometimes I can be a little shy about moving the story ahead if I'm not sure were the story should be going. At this point I'll generally ask questions before posting.

If all this is still ok then all I want to know is what kind of ideas do you have?

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    I decided to pop in. :3 I was wondering what your thoughts on doubling were. I myself am looking for more roleplay's, too. If you'd like you can look over my forum entry. I also have skype, though I would prefer to roleplay on here.

Are you still looking for more RPs?

Background NPC
    I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. Just shoot me a PM anytime. =)