Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Legacy

This is the first post for the thread, OOC : Legacy.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i have a good feeling about this one

Legendary Adventurer ChiNoMizuumi's Avatar
    In the 11th dimension; because I'm cool like that 8D
    Hey, so... No one actually knows that Alice is "Alice."
    They know her as "Ai", and she's already forgotten her real name. I was hoping that some part of the RP would end up bringing her real childhood/life/name/etc back into the picture, if that's okay with you.

But yeah.
    I think that Julia would only know her as "Ai" and not "Alice"

Gaining a Reputation
    What's the status on drugs in this game world. I have an idea for a Senator Drug Lord villain, a mix of Frank Costello (Departed) and Frank D'amico (Kick-Ass).

right on, chino, i'll edit my post.

sixonine, i'll have to think about that. the way i imagine it, Archer is like an urban myth in the underworld. they don't really believe he exists and considering that he's been dead for... an indeterminate amount of time (haven't decided how long yet), crime, terrorism and the like is on the rise again. so yeah, drug bosses are havin' a good time for now, but that's sure to change with Legacy entering the stage. with that said, feel free to make your drug lord character, but also don't forget to create a Legacy character as well so you can interact with the others. OH HEY, IDEA! your drug lord character could be the 'one that got away'. how's that, eh?

k, post edited. now, your post doesn't have to be as long as mine. i don't think i'll write another as long as the first one, so don't feel like you have to match it or anything.