Login to your account

Thread: Panda says "Hi!"

Humble Farmer With a Sword RoguePanda's Avatar

Panda says "Hi!"

Hello everyone! I'm RoguePanda, and I guess this would be my introduction thread. I am a 24 year old female residing in Oregon in the United States. I am currently working on getting me Associate of Applied Science in graphic design from a local college here. Recently, I've been getting the urge to role play again and I found this little gem of a website with the help of the mighty Google.

I've been roleplaying since high school, and have experience with table-top RPGs, LARPing, and forum-based RPing. Most of my RP experinces have been with D&D 3.5 and Vampire: The Masquerade LARP system. I might be a but rusty with forum roleplaying, but I think I can make up for it with good writing and interesting characters. I tend to play unusual or weird characters mostly. Playing as a typical cookie-cutter is just not really that fun for me.

I hope that I can find some interesting and fun roleplays to join in. It looks like there's a wide variety to choose from. I love that! Feel free to talk to me or whatever if the urge strikes you. Don't worry, I don't bite...unless you're into that.

Hey there Panda! I'm sure that you'll be able to find something in here that peaks your interest - Forum RPing is like riding a bicycle, it's easy to get back into.

Just give a shout if you have any questions or need some help.

Welcome! And just so you know, I'm totally into biting so feel free to do so when you feel like it.

Are you ready to jump into the world of WTFRPG? Depending on what you're looking for I can try and point you in the right direction if need be. But things are pretty self explanatory around here.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thank you two for offering assistance! I think I've found out how to navigate around here...I just don't know where to jump in for a roleplay. I prefer group RPs but I don't know which one I should join. Any suggestions? I think my level of RPing ability would place me at an intermediate or above category, so I can RP with pretty much anything, just so you know. I don't mean to brag, I just wanted to state that although I may look like a n00b, I am more than that.

Again, thank you for offering assistance. It means a lot to me. <3
    Last edited by RoguePanda; 12-18-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Thank you for your suggestions, Strude! I'll take a look at that forum and see if anything sounds good. Oh, and if anyone is in need of another player for an RP or whatever, feel free to contact me. I'm open to almost all genres and character archetypes.