Login to your account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

I couldn't help but smile. She hadn't even seen me as she'd opened her door. I waited as she had her back to me, picking out what I could only assume as bedtime clothes. I slid carefully into her bed, making sure not to make a single spring squeak before resting my hands behind my head and waiting for her to jump out of her skin.

I set aside the jeans and shirt I had picked out for the morning and set them on my dresser, looking in the mirror. At first, all was well, usual hair sticking up, chapped lips... Shaun? Shaun! I flinched at the sight of someone in my bed, and I turned around, staring at him. I sighed deeply and nodded,"Hey..."

I noticed her tone of voice, smiling limply as I looked into her tired eyes. I could practically feel the weight of them as she walks toward me, sitting on the foot of her bed as I threw the covers that I laid under back and smiled as I crawled lightly toward her. "All nighter?"

"Huh?.. Oh. Us? I don't think I have it in me,"I said quietly, looking up at him with a sigh, shaking my head,"I'm sorry..."

I gave her a warm chuckle... I wasn't sure if she was that meant she only wanted sex from me or she was too tired to think to much. I shook my head and crawled toward her, pulling her softly into my arms as I whispered in her ear. "I didn't mean for us... I meant for you and your friends... Spend an all nighter studying?"

"Oh... Yeah, I was helping them with their homework,"I said quietly, naturally leaning into him, my head resting on his shoulder as I sighed. He was really warm, rather comforting for my exhausted body. I sat up so I could look at him,"Want to watch a movie or something?" I don't know why, but I liked the idea of just sitting and hanging out with him... No rough, wild sex or intense flirting...

"If you'd like..." I whispered softly in response. I felt her sit up and my lips slowly reached out to hers as if they had been lonely. I let her stand and watched as she made her way to a cabin, where she kept the movies I supposed. In the meantime, I crawled back into my original postion, pulling the sheets to my hips as I waited for her to pick.

I slid in a comedy, yawning as I turned off the lights and made my way to the bed. I glanced at him in the light of the tv and crawled beside him, yawning gently,"How was your day?"

I gave her a soft smile as she crawled up beside me, adjusting the covers so they laid over her as well. "Well... Considering the fact that I spent majority of the day cuddling with you... Pretty well..." I stated before kissing her cheek and laying back...

I smiled softly and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. It was nice... Really nice. I looked up at him gently, waiting to catch his glance... Once he turned to look down at me like he did every now and again, I gave him a gentle half-smile,"I'm glad you came over..."

I felt the soft weight on my chest and the feeling of heat on my face as her eyes were locked on me caught my attention before looking down and smiling. "I'm... Glad I met you..." I whispered softly before looking up at the movie... And well... A rather "awkward scene was on the screen.

He made me blush, and I felt my smile grow as I looked at the television as well. I chuckled and sighed,"It seems that every movie as some steamy scene,"I said, turning my head to the side slightly, surprised at what was actually going on.

I laughed quietly as I noticed the soft flush of her cheeks. As I looked up at the couple on screen. A girl with her eyes clentched shut and wincing out of what I assumed was delight. I looked back at her as her eyes met mine chuckling warmly as I whispered in her ear. "We should try that..."

I nibbled on my bottom lip for a moment. The position actually didn't look all that bad, and the actress sure made it seem worth while. I laughed softly and nodded,"Next time we will,"I said, leaning a bit deeper into him. I sighed slowly,"We can't do it in your classroom again, though, that desk is way to hard..."

I smiled softly and gave her a soft nod. "That didn't stop you from clawing it though..." The thought of the nail marks that no one else would take notice of made me smile. I kissed her cheek and shook my head lightly. The girl let out one firm shout and with that the movie progressed. Soon enough we were asleep until to even finish the movie with her resting quietly on my chest.

I yawned gently. It was Friday, so I didn't have any classes until ten, so my alarm wasn't set. I groaned as I stretched, feeling his arms wrapped around me. I was still nestled in the crook of his arm, as I had been when we fell asleep, and I smiled, kissing his lips tenderly before crawling out of bed.

When she rounded the corner back into her room I was standing straight adjust the shirt which I had lost at one point or another during that night. Sliding it down to where it rested above my jeans. She looked adorable in her outfit... "Good morning..."

"Morning,"I said with a smile, closing my bedroom door lightly as I walked in. I wrapped my arms around his waist and chuckled,"You were snoring last night,"I teased.

I laughed quietly as I felt her soft arms around my waist before looking down into her eyes. I leaned down to her level and kissed her lips tenderly. "Sorry... Can't help it..." Her lips feeling lingered on my own before I steadily kissed her again, craving the softness yet again.

I pressed higher on my toes as his hand rested against the back of my neck. We kissed for a steady while before I gently pulled away, resting my forehead against his,"Do you have any classes to teach today?"

I let my fingers run under her waist to her legs, lifting her so she was level with my face. "No... None today..." I whispered as a response as I felt her lips lean onto mine once again. I whispered in her ear, unable to help being playful. "If the house is empty... We could try that position..." I taunted as she laughed and punched my shoulder lightly.

"I wouldn't feel safe... Anyone of the girls could come home at any time,"I said as I walked across the room to my dresser, grabbing a pony tail and pulling my auburn locks back into a messy bun. I turned and glanced at him,"We would have to go to a hotel... Or your place.."

I walked up behind her slowly and took her hip lightly in my palm turning her head to kiss my lips softly before let her go. "I was only joking, honey..." I taunted before I was standing at her bed again. "Unless... You want too..."

I smiled and shrugged,"Just thinking for next time,"I said gently as I grabbed a pair of tennis shoes and pulled them on, sighing softly,"How are you going to do this?"

I leaned into her and kissed her lips lightly before brushing my nose along her fair skin. "I don't know... There's a little hotel about a mile from here..." I whispered lightly in her ear before taking her hands tenderly.

I looked down at our hands and smiled gently, "Alright... We'll do that, then," I said, leaning into him and resting my head against his shoulder, "I like you..."

I gave a soft chuckle. It wasn't like we were really meaning that. All it meant was that we were scared to say the 'L' word... "I like you too..." I kissed her jaw lightly as I pulled her into me... "I'll get a room and text you the number... Just come and get me whenever you want..."

"Alright," I said with a grin, nodding gently. I glanced at the clock and sighed, "I have to go to class... When do you want to go to the hotel?"

"Whenever you'd like, my dear..." I whispered lightly in her ear before I held her too me. "Just give me a call..."

[Timeskip? :3]

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

"Whenever you'd like, my dear..." I whispered lightly in her ear before I held her too me. "Just give me a call..."

[Timeskip? :3]

"Twenty Four B," I said out loud as I read the text once more. I walked down the mainly empty halls, chewing on my lip like I usually did. I was excited to see him, and I wasn't sure why... I didn't know a thing about him, or him for that matter... And yet, there was something there. I slid my phone into my jacket pocket and knocked on the door.