Login to your account

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

I noticed the scream and the way she was muttering to herself as she closed her eyes. I moaned her name knowing she enjoyed the feeling coming from her. I leaned down and let my tongue run up her neck before I stopped completely but only for a moment. I slowly rolled her onto her side, lifting her leg softly and pushing against her until she started to moan. "Ah... Like it there, baby?..." I muttered, lustfully as I held her hips watching her squrim and moan with the movements... She was so natural to this...

"Yyyeeess,"I groaned at him gently, sighing loudly into the air. We were both beading with sweat as we took more and more pleasure from one another. The time ticked on, moans and groans, kisses and caresses shared until we both couldn't go anymore, yelling out in ecstasy. The bell rang soon after and I shook my head... Two hours of nothing but... Each other.

"Ha... Ha..." I panted softly in her ear as we laid across my desk... We stood slowly, redressing at last as we gave one sweet and lustful kiss... All of that and we still craved the other. Our minds outlasted our bodies I suppose... I slid my belt back through the loops as she adjusted her undergarments and dress. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Jackson..." I teased, lightly tapping her bottom... "I... I really like you..."

I chuckled,"You better, after that,"I said with a wink, helping him put everything back onto his desk. I unlocked the door and stepped out as students from other classes did the same. I didn't have any other classes today and walked back to my sorority house... Gama Beta.

I sighed quietly as she walked out, setting my bag on my desk as I sat in my chair... Giving my student love... How crazy was I?... I stood up and walked out to my car, driving off to my apartment which was off campus, thinking of her as I laid down to take a needed nap... Proud of my accomplishment.

I got home and the house was mainly empty. I tossed my backpack into the corner and got into the shower. The hot water felt good, but I was still very sore. I went to bed that night in my basement bedroom and sighed... When my alarm screeched at me in the morning I reached out to turn it off and groaned in ache. I turned it off and sighed, shaking my head as I laid back... I wouldn't be able to go through today like this... I needed to rest. So, I went back to sleep.

I was hardly able to make it through my first class of the day. I was so sore I could barely stand. I noticed the empty spot where Mika normally sat and I couldn't help but chuckle. There were small scratches on the table and chair from where we'd been holding onto something as we rocked one another's world but before long class was over and I stood slowly... Her window was open and the house empty. It was Thursday and normally everyone had classes. Slowly, I found her room and sat at the edge of her bed, smiling limply as I noticed her beginning to stur. "Good morning, beautiful..."

A small grumble filled my throat as I heard someone talking to me and I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them. My bedroom was still relatively dim, to me at least. However, I was able to make out the shape of the person sitting beside me and I sat up on my elbows,"Shaun? What... What're you doing here?" I was happy to see him, I suppose, but was concerned. How did he get in? What if someone saw him? Beautiful? He thought I was beautiful?

"Shhh..." I whispered softly as I watched her sit up. I slowly threw my leg over her and encouraged her to lay flat. I kissed her cheek softly before laying beside her softly I pulled the sheet up to my hip. "Don't worry, I checked no one's here... I don't have a class this period." I closed my eyes and kissed her cheek. "I thought of you today..."

I was still confused at to why he was here... Did he really want to start again so soon? Even he had to be sore, jeesh, he did most of the work! His soft little pecks on my cheeks told me otherwise... If he wasn't here to bang me...Why? I relaxed into my bed and turned onto my side towards him,"Oh yeah? What about?"

"Just... Did... I was looking at my desk and well... I saw claw marks..." I teased, leaning forward and kissing her forehead gently n her before closing my eyes and pulling her a bit closer to me. "I'm reaaally tired..." I whispered quietly in her ear. I never thought being and giving that much could really tear you up like that...

"H'mm... Sounds like nap time then... Want me to set my alarm so you can wake up for your next class?"I asked gently, scooting closer to him, feeling his arms tighten protectively. I felt a soft blush come upon my cheek, unnoticeable in the darkness of my bedroom. He really came over... Just to cuddle with me. I was surprised and humbled all at once...

"No... I'll just sleep with you all day..." I teased as I closed my eyes... I was being serious, I didn't feel like going back to work...I'd already called in a substitute for the rest of the day. I closed my eyes and dozed off slowly with her in my arms. A few hours later I sat up slowly and stretched calmly. I kissed her cheek softly as she opened up her eyes as if she'd been awake for a while. "Hi there..."

"Hey, sleepy head,"I said gently, giving him a gentle smile. I had spent a little time watching him... Every few breaths he would inhale deeply and then become quiet again. His mouth would hang open, just barely, and he would flex his arms every now and again, as id unconciously checking to make sure I was there. I stared up at him,"Feel refreshed?"

I looked down to meet her eyes, which were now wide open. Taking a quick glance at the clock it was only 11:45... Right around time for second period to be ending. A soft smirk came over my face as she asked if I felt any better. I responded with a soft nod and suddenly, but not too roughly kissed her neck. "I am..." Was all I could say before running my tongue nice and slowly up the girl's tender skin. A mixture of care and lust... I was loving every second of it...

I felt my eyes pop open as he began to give my neck some attention, surprised. I closed my eyes, my hand resting on his side as he laid over me slightly. I turned my head to the side, sighing gently.

I nuzzled the tip of my nose into her neck as lightly as I could whispering as I felt her breath. "You feel awake?..." I whispered gently before kissing her jaw and finding her lips soon after. I lightly rubbed her legs, feeling the flannel of her pajama pants as I awaited a response.

"Yes,"I said back gently, my lips brushing his as I spoke. I rested my eyes close as I kissed his cheek gently. I didn't know what he was going for, so I was just kind of going with it...

I looked down into her eyes softly as I sort of tested her... I kissed her jaw and lightly rested my hands on her hips. She didn't wince or whine in pain... Was she still sore?... I took her legs in my hands and rested them around my waist as I laid against her. "OK... Just checking..." Our lips touched again, smiling as I was still adjusting to the soft feel of her lips against my own. It felt good to kiss someone like they were truly mine...

I kissed him back slowly. Yesterday was all lust and firey passion, but these kisses felt different, slower, like there was something there between us. I almost felt vulnerable... I was nineteen, inexperienced and had lots to learn. I rested my palm gently against the side of his neck.

I could feel the different feeling behind her lips as her fingers made their way to my neck, almost shivering at her gentle touch. After a gentle tucking of her legs I rested my hands on her hips as my eyes closed enjoying the soft feel of her kiss. My hand traveld along the top of her flannel and once I reached the sides I pushed my fingers into them, hooking my thumb at the elastic. It was so... New... Everything was, the slowness of my mouth against hers, the light weight that rested on my neck... New...

I was enjoying the gentle almost loving feel of the entire scenario, slowly pulling away and looked up at the ceiling, the sound of footsteps catching my attention. I sighed gently,"The other girls must be home for lunch..."

I gave a gentle whine almost is if I was begging her not to force me to stop. I leaned up and gave her a soft kiss, savoring it before pulling away and starting for the window. "When does everyone generally head to bed?..."

"Well... It's Thursday, so most of them will probably be home and asleep by ten,"I said gently as I sat up and watched him head for the window. I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head against them,"Be careful climbing out, we are in the basement, and the bushes get pretty thick on the right side."

I had one leg out the window as I turned back to look at her. I knew she probably wasn't but she looked almost sad. I walked back toward her and leaned over her softly before planting a quick kiss on her cheek and resuming leaving. "Good day, lovely..."

"You too,"I said gently, watching as he shimmied up and out of the hole outside my window. I laid back and chewed on my lip before getting out of bed and going upstairs. Everything was normal to everyone else...

[Timeskip? :3]

[Where to? xD ]

[I don't know. xD That night maybe?]

[Sure. xD]

"Goodnight,"I called to the few girls walking up the steps. Everyone had eaten dinner and done their homework to the point of exhaustion. I sighed and walked downstairs slowly, rubbing the back of my neck as I flipped on my light and opened my closet.