Login to your account

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

So! Since you liked Danny and Charlie so much, do you just want to go on with them?

Naw, I saw we use new characters.

Alrighty. :3 I'll use a guy named Shaun.

M'kay... My girl will be... Mika.
    Wanna start us off?

Can chu? :3 It's your idea. :3

"Frasure Hall,"I said quietly to myself as I climbed the steps to the giant building in front of me... Freshman year of college, young girl, ready to get out in the world. I sighed and adjusted my backpack on my shoulder and walked inside, looking around.... Classroom! Or, at least the one I was supposed to be in. I ran my fingers through my wavy red hair and nodded to myself,"You can do this..." With that, I opened the door and stepped in. It was a huge classroom, and as I stepped deeper I heard a tearing sound. I looked back and noticed my white skirt in the door, now ripped from its floor length up to my mid-thigh,"Damn it..."

"Now then, are there any questions on the topic of scientifi-..." I heard the door close as well as a soft rip of what sounded like fabric. It was the first day and someone was already hurt?... Damned Fres... hmen... She looked like she'd just finished adjusting herself, stuffing what appeared to be the remains of that tore fabric into the bag she carried on her shoulder. Her hair was the most perfect shade of red I'd ever seen in my 2 years of teaching, hell my entire life... Her legs clearly visible... If she hadn't planned out the shortness of it, it still looked amazing wrapping around her thighs. I felt a warm tingle in the pit of my stomach as she made her way up the stairs to a seat... The round, perfect shape of her backside shifting rather seductively in her functioning wardrobe malfunction. I could feel the heat in my face as I turned from the student section and back to the giant whiteboard... Was I really just checking out a STUDENT?

I caught the glances of a few of the others that I knew, as well as the wandering eyes of some boys. I frowned and shuffled to an empty seat, sliding into and setting my bag on the ground. I looked at the teacher, able to catch a glance at him before he turned back to the board. He looked so young, so very young, and in the most attractive way possible. I bit down on my bottom lip as I traveled his body with my eyes... Broad shoulder, nice arms, round tuckuss... His jaw seemed perfectly square, and I smiled, pulling out a notebook and pencil, though there seemed no hope in paying attention to the lesson with him teaching it.

I went on and on about the lesson I had planned out today, hiding my glaring eyes behind the soft light reflecting of my glasses. I say wandering... But they were locked on... Oh... They were locked on her... The bell ran and students stood quickly and surried out. A lot of them had my class as their last of the day and on every few days the last of the week. I started to pack my own bag, stuffing teacher edition textbooks and such before I looked up and saw her... What was her name... "Mika, right? You were the only one not here when I called role..." I fought my urges to let my eyes search her as if I was searching her for contraband forcing my eyes to stay on hers.

I blushed gently and nodded,"Yeah... That's me... Sorry, I didn't mean to interupt the lesson,"I said shamefully, looking at the ground, adjusting my ripped skirt slightly. I walked down the stairs slowly and nodded at him,"I'll be on time tomorrow, I promise..."

I watched her eyes quietly as she slowly walked down, standing in front of my table as I looked into her eyes again... The way she looked at me... The blush on her face... Did she... Was she attracted to me? I gave her a disciplinary nod and stated firmly before she turned and walked out... "Next time it's detention, Ms. Jackson!"

As the students filled in the next day I couldn't help but stare at the door, waiting for the steadily becoming familiar red hair heading up the stairs. I heard the bell ring and still no sign of the lovely freshmen... I almost felt my heart sink as I bucked up and turned toward the board, proceeding to scribble notes for the people that had showed up.

I rolled over in bed, yawning tiredly. I opened my eye, sitting up slowly and checking the clock... Blank? I looked down and realized that it wasn't plugged in, screeching and flying out of bed. I pulled a thin white t-shirt on and a pair of shorts, litterally running to class. I was learning my way around and was jogging through the grass, the sprinklers coming on half way through. I walked into the classroom, dripping wet. I heard people laughing as I sloshed towards the stairs.

The door squeaking open and slamming closed once again, got my attention. Mika... My chest fluttered as I saw her familiar head walking toward the staircase. Before she turned however, I saw that the shirt she wore was soaked through as well as the water droplets on her legs. I felt my figure shiver slightly, unnoticably before continuing with the lesson. "Remember what I said yesterday, Ms? See me after class, Ms. Jackson..." The room cleared as the bell rang once again, looking up as I saw her sitting as she was told. "So..." I began standing, "What kept you today, Mika?..." I unintentionally put a bit of a deeper, more natural tone in my voice as I said her name... I said her name... No nicknames... Just... Mika...

"Roommate unplugged my alarm clock,"I muttered, sitting back in my seat with a sigh, glancing at him. I flipped some damp strands of hair from my face and looked up at him, sighing,"I tried to get here as quickly as I could... Then the sprinklers, and I slipped... Just..."I shook my head and stopped talking, he didn't need excuses.

I nodded softly as I stood slowly and slid the glasses from my eyes and ears, tucking them away in my suitcase as I pulled a few sheets of blank notebook paper. After getting around my table I walked up the stairs into the crowd and setting them in front of her as well as a pen. "You'll need the notes from today... The questions are in the book. This is college. You aren't required to do it, but... Being a freshmen I'd suggest you'd get as much practice as you can..." I sat back at the chair at the front of the room, watching her take notes... The way she sat, everything just made her more... Attractive... I saw her eyes lock with mine and we stayed in a trance as if we'd just seen each other for the first time... I shook my head suddenly and stood, erasing the problems from the board as she copied.

After a page or so of notes, I leaned forward on my desk and rose an eyebrow,"What can I call you?" I asked, curious. Some professors were strictly proffesional, some were fine with first names, others with necknames... I wanted to know him, about him... I wanted him.

The soft tone of her voice and the expression on her face put me under the empression that she wasn't really paying attention to the lesson anymore. "You can call me Shaun..." Was all I replied with before turning back to the board... She was so cute... I couldn't look at her face without starting to... Crave her... I shook it off before turning back to face her, on the final bit of information she needed. I steadily made my way to her seat and looked over her shoulder at the notebook paper she wrote on... For the most part... Her chest, slightly visible from the angle I stood stole my eyes on occasion... How could a 19 year old get me going so quickly... I barely knew her!

"So, this is right?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I turned my head to look at him, our faces so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek. I smiled gently and turned back to my paper, awaiting his answer.

"Yeah... Yeah... That's correct. You learn rather fast... Mika..." Putting a minor emphasis on her name. At this point I think we both were aware of the swirling feelings for one another. My hands... I lost control of them. They coasted slowly down the young girls arms until they rested atop her hands. I leaned in just slightly and after a second, as if waiting for her to react by shoving me off, pressed my lips with hesitant wonder against her damp skin

I was surprised to feel his hands running over me, unsure how to get the message, until his lips touched my neck. I was unsure, after all, teacher...student... It was only something you saw in bad adult movies... I felt his hands tighten on my own and I turned slightly towards him, our noses brushes.
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 12-15-2012 at 01:44 AM.

That little peck at first filled me with a small... Fizzle of an emotion. Like before, I couldn't control myself as my fingers laced with hers. After that peck with both wanted to feel what that spark had to offer as we leaned in again. This time, she made one quick and swift motion, she stood, a bit shorter then I was... Our breathing quickly became staggered as we refused to part with the tingling sensation.

I let go of his hands as he reached for my hips. I let my hands rest on hi elbows as he held me close and our lips rested together. There was a gentle sounds from between them as we pulled away and I looked up at him, my smile was a small as I kissed him again, this time adding something... Something more. My head was turned to the right, just barely.

I felt her soft fingers delicately slide up my arm to my elbows before she broke the enchanted lip-play... The smirk on her face was rather teasing as she leaned up to me, pressing her soft mouth to mine again. We savored the sweet taste of one another, content until I felt her... Move a little... Her lips rotating on my own until we had a full on kiss, like the ones you see in movies when couples kiss. I met her movement with a slow left tilt until it was near perfection... Her lips flowing against mine as if they were meant to be... But, as before, we weren't content with that for long. I slowly pulled away from her looking deep into her eyes... Those deep... Beautiful eyes... Our lips met again, but this time with a bit more action behind the scenes. I slowly walked around her, holding her in my arms as I backed her against one of the tables the students sat at. With one wet pop, my tongue grazed her lips nice and slowly, just hinting at how I wanted her...

I glanced behind me as I felt the cool desk on my legs, knowing I was safe, my attention went back to him. I hummed gently as his warm tongue ran over me and I slowly rose myself up, sitting down on the edge of the desk as I leaned towards him, catching his tongue with my own, just barely, before leaning back, looking up into his eyes.

The look in her eye as she leaned back explained what she wanted from me. The hint of tongue behind that kiss was also a pretty good hint. Slowly I followed her, leaning down to her and our lips clashing yet again. Our tongues doing more of the talking then we did... Hell, we didn't talk at all... The warm sound that came from her throat as our soft muscles brushed only turned me on more... The more we got into it the louder the sounds got and as I pulled from her to take a breath, I noticed the small stream of saliva running down her cheek. My face was red, still catching my breath as I kissed her jaw, trying to keep her on as I caught up.

I let off a soft sigh as I stared at the wall, his lips traveling over my skin. His breathing was rather raged, and I ran my hand down his chest before I put some pressure on him, pushing him away slowly. I smiled and stood up,"I should go,"I said, turning my back to him and leaning down, grabbing my backpack.

I let her stand as she pushed against me, watching her without a word as she grabbed her backpack. As she stood, my palms quickly settled on her stomach. My lips touched her neck as lightly as I could for a moment before suckling on her tender skin. "Yeah... But... Do you want to is the question..."

"This is for me to know, and you to find out, professor,"I said with a smirk, looking up at him with a smile. I leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth,"Have a good day,"I said before slowly walking down the stairs and towards the door.

If she wanted me to follow her I wasn't playing her game. I walked to my desk, collecting my things as the soft kissing and everything flooded through my mind once or twice. The day went by slowly, to caught up in Mika that the papers I'd promised to have graded by that next day. I... I wanted my student... And... What was weirder... I was OK with that...

I made sure everything was set, alarm and all. I was able to get up in time, curl my hair and pin it back, slide on a black sun dress, and get to class on time. I nodded to Shaun like every student was doing and walked to my desk. I glanced at the empty desk to the right, the one I had been so tenderly pressed against just the day before... I felt a small shiver run up my spine at the thought and I glanced at him... What was this?... Lust. College lust.