Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Silver Light

Silver Light
    In the little town of Linbooru, odd things are happening ever since girl name Rosebel Frye moved in. Once normal town had become filled with mysteries and myths. But students of Linbooru High were not scared. They were drawn to mysterious like to magic. What will happen to the students who dare to poke their nose into inhuman business?

Game takes place in mainly town of Linbooru however some events might happen outside as well. On south of city the is dark, thick forest where all the mysteries (humans disappearing, dead bodies, weird signs etc.); on north there is warm sea which is very popular during summer. On west there are moutains and east road which leads out of the city. In center of city there is Linbooru High School (it has around 800 students), not too far from it there is stadium where physical education takes place and library. Linbooru also has small hospital, fire department, police station, post office, many shopping malls and hotels.

You can create your own places, of course they have to make sense. Remember, this is little town not big city so don't get overexciting creating places.

Since this is more or less magical RP, your character can have some magical abilities. As mentioned before you can create your own, just don't go over the board.

Magic list:
    • Control over elements (fire, water, air, ice, earth, electricity etc.)
    • Levitating objects or/and people
    • Mind reading
    • Telekinesis (moving objects, breaking them etc.)
    • Teleporting to another place
    • Summoning demons, angel, beasts etc.
    • Healing
    • Talk/See spirits and ghosts
    • Understand animals or/and plants
    • Black or White Magic

You can choose between three main races - human, angel or demon. However you can also make your own as long as it is not overpowered demi-god class. Here's what you need if you want to enter role play:

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance (if you're lazy writer, just leave a picture here):
    Personality:
    Biography (doesn't need to be long):
    Magic ability (optional):
    Last edited by Ageha; 11-30-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Gaining a Reputation
    I hope my character design is alright. I may have forced onto some story and plot devices that may affect whatever story you have in mind.

No, your character is great! Also, it would be nice if you decided which class would your character be in. Rosebel will be in class 2-C (2 stands for second year).
    Life is cruel! Why should afterlife be any different?! ~Davy Jones

Gaining a Reputation
    Does age reflect the school year? Cause your character is 19, does that mean that we have to be 19 to be in that year or is it just that she is older than her class mate?

No, age does not reflect on class which you are in unless you're human. Since Rosebel is half angel, half demon she started high school later then usually.

Gaining a Reputation
    Alright, then it would be most fitting if Issak will also be part of Class 2C as well. Then he can be creepily staring at her all day.

Okay, that makes sense. XD

Gaining a Reputation
    So what sort of zany supernatural mysteries are we expecting (style-wise)? Warehouse 13, X-Files, Supernatural, When They Cry, Kuroshitsuji?

Something more like Kuroshitsuji and Vampire Diaries, I guess. Many mysteries, maybe even some murders. However I think only NPC will die.

Gaining a Reputation
    You're lucky I have spent some time watching Vamp Diaries with my sister back in 12th grade

Well, plot will be mostly made up by myself not taken from shows. After the are no demons or angels in Vamp Diaries. For now let's just get this thing started in simple high school.

Gaining a Reputation
    Well I was just referring to the mystery aspect of the series rather than the Vampire drama and Vampire action scenes. But yeah, starting off with the high school drama and waiting for more to join.

Well, we'll have to wait for a while I think. Making character after takes time, so we need a little bit of patience.

Gaining a Reputation
    What's your time zone? At the current moment where I am, it's really early in the morning for someone to be role playing.

Gmt +2

Gaining a Reputation
    Europe? You're pretty far away Ageha-chan. Well I am from Canada EST so I'm like 5 hours behind. At least you're not from Australia and pretty much opposite time then mine. Hahaha

Yeah, that's good! It would be bit difficult to role play if you were on completely other side of the world.

Aaaand... I am going to try submitting a character. Couldn't help but get interested after writing up the feature. (:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Could I perhaps make a demon character who's main goal is to... corrupt / fight Rosebel?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.