Login to your account

Thread: Hello, all!

Nameless NPC For Lack of a Better Name's Avatar
    An alternate dimension exactly like this one... This one has cat overlords too, right?

Hello, all!

As you can probably already tell, I'm new to this place, but certainly not to RPing. If anything, I think I've been RPing for about... five years? I'm never sure about the exact number, but I do have some experience managing RPs under my belt.

Anyhow, I have to say that political/side and moral conflicts are plot candy for me, though I do have a guilty pleasure of High-School and gijinka(particularly Pokemon, I'm a big fanatic for Pokemon) RPs. I'd say that I'm not too interested in Sci-fi, at least for now that is.

... Also, in case you couldn't tell, I definitely do not absolutely adore the movie Wreck-it-Ralph, now where would you get that idea?
    Roleplays:
    ^ = 1x1/Private
    * = Open Roleplays made by me
    ~ = Open Roleplays

Feel free to PM me for RP requests, or if you want to collaborate!

"Why are your hands so freakishly b͘ig̶?"

Hiya, Name! Or... err, well - that's the nickname you're getting for now. Thanks for joining the site! I actually just watched that movie, and it was awesome. Really hit home for me!

Well I hope you jump right in and enjoy yourself! This site has a lot to offer and the more the merrier~. <3
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.