Login to your account

Thread: My ( Newly Edited ) Request Thread!~

Cool My ( Newly Edited ) Request Thread!~

Quick before note: ...HAI! :3
    My username is pretty long and fairly odd, so you can just call me D13 or whatever... >.> (( Don't call me 'Whatever' just to be a witty bastard. -_- )) I'm hip, I'm young, and I don't have to listen to you or your geometry ways. So if you hazn't noticed, I'm a bit weird... But yeah, so if you've read to about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis far, you probably have a pretty good jest of who I am. So NOW, you can decide weather or not you are still thinking of starting a RP with the one and only, crazy me. ^-^

Still reading? Good! So you either think I'm legit or are REALLY desperate... O-o

...I'm not one of those "What do you wanna do?" "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" kind of people. If nothing is being thrown out onto the table, I think its nice to have THIS little babe. See?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~Things I would like to RP!~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Any and all of these plots were made up on the spot by me right now and can be tweaked as seen fit. Also, I'm pretty good with yuri/yaoi love stories, so if you are too, great! Second "Also", you kind of have to read the plots in a movie-guy's voice... ))

--Twincest--
    We all know them. That set of twins who are so close, its scary. But what happens when A falls in love with B? Will B be able to tell? Has B felt the same way about A the whole time? Will things change, or can they stay the same? RP WITH ME TO FIND OUT!
    --Fantasy--
    Fairies, Elves, Dwarfs, tree-people, mermaids, and anything you can think of! A plot of this genre really takes more planning and a lot of devotion, so if you aren't a very serious RPer, I wouldn't recommend it.
    --Vampires--
    (( Two plots for this one! ))
    1. A is a notorious vampire, known across all seven continents and feared everywhere known. B is a "normal" human just looking to fit in somewhere. What will happen when A and B fall in love? Will B become a vampire and stay with A forever, or just become another snack for the infamous, ever hungry A? STAY TUNED.
    2. As a skilled vampire hunter, A knows everything there is to know about a vampire. What A doesn't know is that he/she will fall in love with B- A vampire. Is the whole love-thing faked by A to get close in for a kill? Can B stomach the fact that his/her love has killed many vampires he/she knew? WILL I EVER END MY PLOTS NOT IN CAPSLOCK? STAY TUNED. GUESS NOT.
    --School Based--
    A and B have known each other their whole lives. A took the trail to being popular and B sort of stayed behind and loved B from afar. When A realizes that his/her life needs to change, will he/she reach out to B for help? Can A learn to love B as B loves and always has loved A? Can B forgive A for abandoning him/her as children to earn a social status? RP AND WE'LL SEE.
    --Neko--
    /Insert le standard Neko plot. W00p.
    --Clubs/Friends--
    For this plot, romance isn't necessary, but it can happen seeing as it usually always does. XD The clubs that I might be interested in RPing are as follows in no particular order. ~Anime club ~SGA- Student Gov't ~GSA- Gay/Straight Alliance ~ Music club
    --Steam Punk--
    (( I'll get back to this one... ))
    --Western--
    (( I'll get back to this one... ))
    --Save The Princess--
    The title seems pretty self-explanatory... >.>
    --Anime--
    (( Sometimes its a "Just ask me" if you're really into anime like me and don't see the anime you want on the list. ^-^ I don't bite, pwomise~ ))
    ~Naruto <3
    ~Naruto Shippuden
    ~Bleach
    ~Soul Eater
    ~InuYasha <3
    ~Death Note
    ~Durarara

And that's all from my plot ideas and such. Its probably not as impressive as other people's plots, but its sweet and simple like how I like my sweet and simple things to be. I leave the complicated stuff to be figured out in the RP, so lets say I'm spontaneous. XD However, on another note before you go off and PM me with "OMG!~ You're so cool and hot! RP with me, baaaby!~" you should probably read my rules. I live by these, but sometimes bend them if I think you are worthy of my awesome-ness.

1.) Length, length, length.

I know some other girls say size doesn't matter, but I totally disagree. A paragraph isn't so much to ask for, ladies and gentleman... Now, I know some of us have those days where we can only manage a couple short sentences, just to keep an RP rolling, but this is very fair. I can give you what you want if you give me what I want. ;D

2.) Frequency of posting

I'm a procrastinator. I'll go ahead and come right out with it. If the most you can manage is about one post a week, fine by me. A slow RP is better than no RP. Honestly, sometimes I'll get the same way. I can go days without touching my computer. XP

(( Last rule, I promise! DX ))

3.) INTERESTING!

Please keep me interested in what you have to say... ^^" Because honestly, I don't want to tell you that you're boring. I won't. I refuse to... If I lol, you'll lol. Promise!~

AND THAT'S ALL I'LL POST FOR NOW... WHEN DID I HIT CAPS LOCK?... There.
    Last edited by L34V3M3T0D13; 07-22-2011 at 06:08 AM.

Not only did this make me smile, just reading it. But be sure that sometime soon you'll be getting a message from me. I want to try some of your ideas and maybe bounce some thoughts off each other?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Yay! I look forward to that message!~

I am interested in a roleplay... mhm (:

I shall message you and we can discuss stuff.

About Western... is it Western as in The Wild West or Western as in the Western (part of the) world?

@Bethyy: Replied!

@Brook: I was thinking Wild West with that one. XD Should have specified, my bad. Still haven't gotten around to editing the post. >.> Jesus titties, I'm so lazy... Lulz, anyhoo... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by L34V3M3T0D13 View Post

@Brook: I was thinking Wild West with that one. XD Should have specified, my bad. Still haven't gotten around to editing the post. >.> Jesus titties, I'm so lazy... Lulz, anyhoo... ^^;
    OK. I have roleplayed as a Wild West character and I'm currently roleplaying as a modern cowboy. It could be interesting but 'm not sure I got the time at this time. I'll have to think about it.

OK. I have roleplayed as a Wild West character and I'm currently roleplaying as a modern cowboy. It could be interesting but 'm not sure I got the time at this time. I'll have to think about it
    No problem! ^^ I'm free whenever you are!

Recently edited! W00p!

Well that was a certainly amusing read I gotta say that you sound like you could be incredibly fun to rp with, if you would like to rp with me^^ With definitely amusing ideas^^ Sooooo if you'd love to give it a whirl feel free to PM me or something and we can figure something out! lol Can let me know two if there is any plot, etc that you are really wanting to play! I'm pretty easygoing, tho am willing to bounce ideas about too. Anywho, before I ramble on too much and keep typing, I'll say talk to ya soon I hope ^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Would love to do the second Vampire suggestion with yew :3

2. As a skilled vampire hunter, A knows everything there is to know about a vampire. What A doesn't know is that he/she will fall in love with B- A vampire. Is the whole love-thing faked by A to get close in for a kill? Can B stomach the fact that his/her love has killed many vampires he/she knew? WILL I EVER END MY PLOTS NOT IN CAPSLOCK? STAY TUNED. GUESS NOT.

I like the sounds of this one.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hello. I would be interested in doing a Naruto/Naruto Shippuden rp with you.

Clumsy Apprentice
    What's the "standard neko plot"? :P (Not too familiar with those ones.)

But yes... just this post made smile.