Login to your account

Thread: My ( Newly Edited ) Request Thread!~

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool My ( Newly Edited ) Request Thread!~

Quick before note: ...HAI! :3
    My username is pretty long and fairly odd, so you can just call me D13 or whatever... >.> (( Don't call me 'Whatever' just to be a witty bastard. -_- )) I'm hip, I'm young, and I don't have to listen to you or your geometry ways. So if you hazn't noticed, I'm a bit weird... But yeah, so if you've read to about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis far, you probably have a pretty good jest of who I am. So NOW, you can decide weather or not you are still thinking of starting a RP with the one and only, crazy me. ^-^

Still reading? Good! So you either think I'm legit or are REALLY desperate... O-o

...I'm not one of those "What do you wanna do?" "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" kind of people. If nothing is being thrown out onto the table, I think its nice to have THIS little babe. See?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~Things I would like to RP!~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( Any and all of these plots were made up on the spot by me right now and can be tweaked as seen fit. Also, I'm pretty good with yuri/yaoi love stories, so if you are too, great! Second "Also", you kind of have to read the plots in a movie-guy's voice... ))

--Twincest--
    We all know them. That set of twins who are so close, its scary. But what happens when A falls in love with B? Will B be able to tell? Has B felt the same way about A the whole time? Will things change, or can they stay the same? RP WITH ME TO FIND OUT!
    --Fantasy--
    Fairies, Elves, Dwarfs, tree-people, mermaids, and anything you can think of! A plot of this genre really takes more planning and a lot of devotion, so if you aren't a very serious RPer, I wouldn't recommend it.
    --Vampires--
    (( Two plots for this one! ))
    1. A is a notorious vampire, known across all seven continents and feared everywhere known. B is a "normal" human just looking to fit in somewhere. What will happen when A and B fall in love? Will B become a vampire and stay with A forever, or just become another snack for the infamous, ever hungry A? STAY TUNED.
    2. As a skilled vampire hunter, A knows everything there is to know about a vampire. What A doesn't know is that he/she will fall in love with B- A vampire. Is the whole love-thing faked by A to get close in for a kill? Can B stomach the fact that his/her love has killed many vampires he/she knew? WILL I EVER END MY PLOTS NOT IN CAPSLOCK? STAY TUNED. GUESS NOT.
    --School Based--
    A and B have known each other their whole lives. A took the trail to being popular and B sort of stayed behind and loved B from afar. When A realizes that his/her life needs to change, will he/she reach out to B for help? Can A learn to love B as B loves and always has loved A? Can B forgive A for abandoning him/her as children to earn a social status? RP AND WE'LL SEE.
    --Neko--
    /Insert le standard Neko plot. W00p.
    --Clubs/Friends--
    For this plot, romance isn't necessary, but it can happen seeing as it usually always does. XD The clubs that I might be interested in RPing are as follows in no particular order. ~Anime club ~SGA- Student Gov't ~GSA- Gay/Straight Alliance ~ Music club
    --Steam Punk--
    (( I'll get back to this one... ))
    --Western--
    (( I'll get back to this one... ))
    --Save The Princess--
    The title seems pretty self-explanatory... >.>
    --Anime--
    (( Sometimes its a "Just ask me" if you're really into anime like me and don't see the anime you want on the list. ^-^ I don't bite, pwomise~ ))
    ~Naruto <3
    ~Naruto Shippuden
    ~Bleach
    ~Soul Eater
    ~InuYasha <3
    ~Death Note
    ~Durarara

And that's all from my plot ideas and such. Its probably not as impressive as other people's plots, but its sweet and simple like how I like my sweet and simple things to be. I leave the complicated stuff to be figured out in the RP, so lets say I'm spontaneous. XD However, on another note before you go off and PM me with "OMG!~ You're so cool and hot! RP with me, baaaby!~" you should probably read my rules. I live by these, but sometimes bend them if I think you are worthy of my awesome-ness.

1.) Length, length, length.

I know some other girls say size doesn't matter, but I totally disagree. A paragraph isn't so much to ask for, ladies and gentleman... Now, I know some of us have those days where we can only manage a couple short sentences, just to keep an RP rolling, but this is very fair. I can give you what you want if you give me what I want. ;D

2.) Frequency of posting

I'm a procrastinator. I'll go ahead and come right out with it. If the most you can manage is about one post a week, fine by me. A slow RP is better than no RP. Honestly, sometimes I'll get the same way. I can go days without touching my computer. XP

(( Last rule, I promise! DX ))

3.) INTERESTING!

Please keep me interested in what you have to say... ^^" Because honestly, I don't want to tell you that you're boring. I won't. I refuse to... If I lol, you'll lol. Promise!~

AND THAT'S ALL I'LL POST FOR NOW... WHEN DID I HIT CAPS LOCK?... There.
    Last edited by L34V3M3T0D13; 07-22-2011 at 06:08 AM.