Login to your account

Thread: Cool Story Bro. Tell it Again.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

Cool Story Bro. Tell it Again.

U MAD, BRO?
    "I'm using sarcasm, idiot."

Sasha's diary of scribbly notes. Randomly updated because she's lazy and doesn't give a shit about journals anyways.
    Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 11-25-2012 at 12:11 AM.

U MAD BRO

I guess you can call me Sasha.

Call me anything degrading and you won't have a voice to call people with by the time I'm done with you.

I really don't feel like writing much, or introducing much, because it's not like you need to know my life story to know me.

I don't know where to start. I could write about how my brother was possessed by his left eye, how he killed my family, but that would be boring and uh not in the mood to rant about my life right now, thank you very much.

The only person I really have 'poured my heart out to', or at least slightly close to that, would be this idiot called Enzo Ferrari. He's so fucking weak at times, but when the shit hits the fan, he's a totally different person. I won't say this out loud, I never will, but I respect that part of him.

Lately things've been kinda awkward between him and me, but I guess it's just...I don't know, my threatening aura or something. Am I really that scary? Because if I am, then mission accomplished. No one likes a scary person, so I don't need to worry about people getting overly attached to me or vice versa.

Then there's this Eos girl. She's the twin sister of the annoying blonde man, JD. I'm not going to write about him again in this book whatever, so remember this moment. She's okay. I mean, not particularly mean or anything. She's sweet, but has a clever mind. I don't even know what she's thinking half the time, like how she made me go give Enzo the tea? What was that all about? It was so awkward in there, you could slice the tension with a knife. Maybe. Bah, I don't know.

Maya and Silver are two beings I regard as individuals who seem to have a lot of spunk to them. I don't know much about them, but I guess I could call them friendly competition, to spur me on with getting stronger.

Volitaire too. He's an enigma; I don't know much about him, nor do I want to. He seems pretty infatuated with Eos. Lovebirds much?

I guess I only really talk to Enzo...sometimes. But that was just once, okay!? Don't judge me. He's just a person that I happen to talk to more than I talk to everyone else, that's it.

I ran out of things to talk about, so ciao for today.
    Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 11-25-2012 at 12:15 AM.

U MAD BRO

Okay fine. I lied.

This will be the second and final time I write about that idiot JD.
    That smartass is going to find himself in a VERY sticky situation soon if he doesn't stop being such a bitch. What the hell, that stupid kissing song?! Who does he think he is?

Also Enzo.

Why I'm so awkward around him, I haven't got a clue. I'm pretty sure JD only made it worse...

Actually, I wouldn't mind kissing that idiot. But that's a secret.
    Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 11-26-2012 at 02:01 AM.