Login to your account

Thread: Salutations. ^^

Red face Salutations. ^^

Hello! Nice to see that RPing like this is expanding. c:
    Helps a lot when I need to chill... If you haven't noticed, I'm not extremely new to RPing. I've done a lot on sites like Menewsha and stuff... Not too sure if it'll be much different here, but I'm fairly sure I'll find my place and get the ball rolling here soon enough.

Anyways, HAI!~
    :3

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    Welcome to the Site ^_^ hope you have fun here, the site is still pretty new so feel free to post ideas to improve it or ideas on RP's or make one. If you Lurk around you'll notice the site has some nice extra features for RP'ing.

*Taps my paper work on the desk* Throwing it over to you Cole.

Hai Hai, D13! (Does it still rhyme when it's l33t?) Welcome to WTF RPG! :3

We're set up differently than most (all?) other roleplaying sites, so hopefully the differences will make you excited to play here regularly. :3 If you're not sure about us, there are a few games (like the WTF Multiverse) that allow you to swoop in, play, and then swoop out again. :3

If you have any questions or have suggestions about how to make WTF RPG your new home for roleplaying, just let me know. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I DID have a quick question, actually. (( And despite how n00bish it shall make me sound, I'm brave enough to ask anyway. XD ))
    As I was browsing, I didn't see a place for things like 1on1 RPs... Am I not searching hard enough or is there not a page like that? ^^"

Oh! And thanks! XD <3

There is a Sub-forum for that in Advertising and Recruitment.

Advertising and Recruitment... Hmm... Thanks, I'm still getting the mechanics down. ^^

It took me 2 hour to figure out why i wasn't able to join an RP on my first day, i was trying to join a section of the RP and not the actual RP, so don't worry about it and hell you haven't even been here much more than an hour. ^_^

I think he means "Forum Roleplaying". Though Advertising and Recruitment does have a place to specifically request 1x1 games.

Here is the Private Roleplays forum: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/forumdis...leplay-Threads

But you can really set up 1x1 threads in any of the forums (or even using the full-featured games, if you wanted). I set up the forums that way so people who were used to the way Menewsha has its roleplaying forums set up would know where to look, but I won't fuss wherever they're placed as long as they make sense where they're put. xD (Like, I wouldn't want to see an original sci-fi setting with all-original characters put into fan-based rpgs. xD Because it wouldn't make sense there.)
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

@Michael Cra -> Lmao, that makes me feel oddly better... XDDD Thank you.
    @Maneki Neko -> Yeah, after seeing the place to put requests, I found where everything went. I'll admit, it did help since I was already used to Menewsha's set up. Smaaart thinking, admin... Smaaarty. >w<

Hey shame only gets in the way also its normally one of the best comic routines, just gotta hold back the tears of being so.. lame *cries to himself*

Hahaha - I have my good days. I'm glad it helped you find things a little easier. :3 I know it's a lot to take in your first time around, but hopefully will be smooth sailing once you break in your newbie shoes and become a veteran. You're not much more "newbie" than anyone else active on the forums, since most everyone else has only been here since the 15th at the earliest. xD

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Er, to add to my post above to clarify, I mean: "You should be able to find your way around pretty quickly and don't feel too newb yourself since most everyone here is still technically a 'newb' too." xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, thanks both of you, really. ^^
    Nice to know I caught onto this website pretty quickly! Good thing I have no life! XD
    Oh god, its 2am... Well, I'm off to bed. G'night WTF people!~

....I lol'd.