Login to your account

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Strange Lovings...

[Yay! If we have a girl, I guess we have a name. xD Albeit a bit early to be bringing that up. :P]

I needed a doctor for my hand as I looked down at the aching cracked extension of my arm. Those thirty six hours hadn't been very easy on me either. I cracked my knuckles, still swollen from the vigorous squeezing before I leaned down and kissed her sweating forehead softly. "You did it..." I whispered securely in her ear before watching the doctor approach us with our newborn. "Hi there, baby Conner..."

[Oh, well, yeah, still a pretty name. xDD]

My eyes reamined closed until Danny said hello to the baby. The open and I pushed myself up, sighing gently and smiling. He was perfect. He was still screaming and crying at us, his tiny fingers curled into fists. I chuckled, looking up as the doctor put him in Danny's arms.

Slowly and surely we made our way toward the door as papers were signed, babies were handed over. I wheeled over to our car, she held Conner as we headed home... Needless to say, the next few months... Hell, year was virtually one big sleep-dripved mess. I kissed her lips softly as we laid in our king bed, whispering quiet sweet things as we tended to do. Just as we were dozing off, a soft pout came from the crib at the foot of our bed.

I groaned gently and yawned, sitting up and crawling to the foot of the bed. Conner was a big boy, one year old, and usually slept through the nights. I placed my hand on his stomach, getting his attention, "Mom is right here, guy..."

[Almost feeling like we should start a new roleplay... Whta about you?]

[What ideas did you have?]