Login to your account

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Lovings...

The soft fingertips on my stomach and the soft bites and sucking on my skin. I heard a quiet whimper that I couldn't fathom coming from my throat, but the tender lips curling into an almost sinster smile as they nibbed me was a hint that she was happy with getting that response... I let her play her games for a while until she slowly pulled away from me, now with her straddling my lap as I sat on the edge of the king bed. She took her time attempting to stand. "You aren't getting away from me..."

"What makes you think that's what I'm doing?"I asked with a smile, stepping away as I shook my head in objection of him standing up. Sometimes, I missed my job, and this was my chance to take hold of the memory. Thought I didn't have the outfits or the music, I knew he didn't need those things to get the message as I began to toss aside the fabrics of my pajamas.

I knew she felt like some sort of worshipped goddess as my eyes followed her hands, watching as she steadily worked out of her clothes and into the nude... I couldn't see her in the best way with the little light, but she padded toward the fire in bare feet, throwing a few more logs slowly as if she was trying to get me to see her. The light sound of her steps as she walked toward me only hyped me more... She pushed my hands to the side as she whispered quietly in my ear...

"Let's see just how much you can take,"I said lowly into his ear as I pushed him back and crawled over him, grinning deviously. We were both into having control, and I let a small chuckle out as he began to kiss my skin. Oh... Good boy.

My lips traced the skin she allowed me to touch. I ventured a bit too far as she let me know by pushing me harshly against the bed. I tested her lightly as my hands slid up her silk smooth thighs and onto her hips. She smirked as she tenderly pressed her hips to my own. I heard her giggle as she felt a soft poke against her, something I couldn't stop.

"You haven't gone up that fast in awhile,"I said with a smirk, looking down at his waist, the plaid of his pajamas stretched. I reached down and placed my hand on him, looking at his face for a moment, not moving, just watching. How much could he take before the dominance in him took over?

The taunting look in her eye drove me crazy to the core... Her soft body pressed to mine, the sound she forced out of me. The tent she had her hand upon was my breaking point, her fingers worked to the elastic and pushed them down and the instant they hit the floor, I was over her and my lips were buried in her neck, whispering lowly and almost angrily at her. "Dammit baby, you always work this out of me..." I wanted, so badly to taunt her as she'd done him.

All I could do was laugh lightly at him, which caused his grip to tighten on my wrists as he pinned me down. I grinned deviously as him and kissed him harshly, biting on his bottom lip and pulling it towards me,"Bring it on,"I dared him, giving him a playful glare.

Arousing a woman was much harder than arousing a man... I think anyone would agree with that... I gave her one firm squeeze around her wrists whispering in her ear lowly as I bit her lope softly. "Don't... Move..." My lips lead down her jaw, neck, and continued to her stomach. I licked around her belly-button for a few minutes, being a bit aggressive for a retaliation for her teasing. I looked into her eye for a moment as I saw the hunger in her eye. I took my time as I slowly lifted up her legs and placed them on my shoulders. "You ready?..." With that, I attacked her with my mouth and waited for some sort of reaction.

Dear sweet lord... This ma- "Ahhh,"I grumbled, my own groans interrupting my thoughts. I bit on my lip and tangled my fingers into the bed. He'd always been good at this part and I felt that lost feeling building in the pit of my stomach. My hands latched onto the back of his head, not that he was trying to escape, but now her had no choice. I pressed myself deeper against him as my entire body curled in one direction or the other.

The way she rocked on the bed, hearing the springs creak to the movements of her body, lashing with lust as I felt her fingers digging into my hair and scalp. She went to sit up... No no no... I pulled away for a moment and pressed her back onto the bed. "I said don't move..." I taunted, the redness in her face told me she was enjoying herself. I watched as her head tilted back and she moved against my tongue and lips. She began to moan and gasp hearing something along the lines of, "Oh... Oh!... OH!" She warned me quietly arching up yet again, this time I didn't stop her. My hands wrapped around her thighs, holding her in that position as I heard one longing moan and her body going limp. I panted softly, smirking as I looked up. "At least I finish the job..."

I narrowed my eyes as my breathing came down from it's speady peak and I glared down at him. This was him challenging me. The thing about women... We could go through these spasms over and over and over again... For men, it was different. I sat up as he did and stared at him, pushing him back against the wooden headboard. I leaned in and bit his shoulder, trailing bites down his torso and then back up. My hand took him harshly and I breathed into his ear,"Brace yourself,"I growled, almost like an animal. I went to action.

My head practically slammed against the headboard. Her hot breathing and whispering made her increase in speed and force. She pulled lightly as my legs began to squirm. My fingers digging into the sheets. My hand lightly reached toward her shoulder, a form of desperation. I couldn't interfere... My body wouldn't let me... "S... So good..." She looked up from her hard focus on her "work" and an evil smirk grew on her face.

I closed my eye, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek as his entire body went into release mode. I moved away, not touching him at all. I wrapped the sheet around me and watched him as he recovered from the after glow. It's amazing, we can still get each other into these phases of some sort of coma... The fire was nothing more than a few smoldering embers and I smiled,"Nappy Nighters time,"I whispered, kissing him gently on the lips before lying down.

I looked down at her quietly for a moment and I shook my head quietly before sliding under the sheets with her. The fact she could make me do that now... After a year or so... Incredible... My arms slid around her quietly and I whispered in her ear softly. "I... Love you..."

The next morning was soft and quiet, a warm feeling of satisfaction came over me as I sat up softly. A soft smile came over me as I slid under the sheet again. My palms softly slid around her again and I gently coped a quick feel of her bosom as she stirred. "Figured I'd give you a good morning..."

I smiled and turned over in his arms. I kissed him gently and reached to place my hand on his cheek when I noticed the faint bruising on my wrist and I laughed gently,"We really got into it last night,"I said, shaking my head. I reached past him and turned the alarm clock towards me, dropping my chin onto his chest,"The relator will be here in an hour, I'm going to shower,"I said, crawling out of bed and getting to my bathing. I was covered in small bruises and bite marks. When I dressed I made sure to wear a long sleeves. I kept my hair down to cover my neck and sighed... Selling the house I grew up in... This would be hard...

I softly took her hand and whispered softly in her ear as she turned toward me. "... Baby?... Do you want us to stay here?..." I stated, as gently as I could, only lightly hinting to her that I was aware of her sadness.

"A little," I said quietly, looking at the ground between us. I sighed slowly and shook my head, "We can't just drop our life at home, though, Danny... Your business, the club... What about your family? Our friends?" I was more talking myself out of the idea than him... I owned this house, no need for rent payments anymore, nothing like that... I would love living here...

I lightly took her hand in my own and whispered softly."I see the way you look at this place..." I looked into her eyes and I spotted the tears softly rolling down her cheeks. I reached out and softly wiped the water dropplings away. "Look at me, baby..." Once she finally looked up into my eyes I followed up with simply saying, "I'll go back home for a few weeks, handle everything and we can open up a club here..."

"W... What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and frowning. Was he serious? He couldn't be...

I lightly tightened my grip around her palm and gave her a gentle nod. "I know you heard me, love..." I stated softly. "You start clearing out and keeping what you want and I'll get all of our stuff moved here... You can hand the club off to someone if you'd like and I'm sure we could open one here with all that money... Everyone loves a good club..." My lips tenderly touched hers. "I'll text you when I get there..."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, "Thank you," I whispered before giving him a slow kiss. I waved goodbye as he pulled out of the driveway... A new life.

Three weeks... Three weeks alone in a big mansion in a town I only knew in my memories. It was tough. I did end up handing the club off to another girl who was trustworthy, cleaned the mansion and sold and stored what was needed. I missed Danny. The lawyers and I met, and guess what? Grandma left us... Drum roll please... Seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars... It was insane. Danny was getting everything done at home, and amazingly...

The family was surprisingly understanding of the situation. I couldn't let her let that house go... That, and it was beautiful... After all the hardships, it paid off... We now owned the house of our dreams, the one she belonged in all along. We talked every night, about things being moved, the upcoming Christmas eve and day, New years, all the good stuff. "Just a little longer and it'll alllll be handled..." I whispered softly into the phone as we laid in our separate bed's at the same time. "... I miss you, Charile..."

"I miss you, too," I said sadly as I looked around the room. We would need to personalize the guest bedroom to make it ours... I sighed gently and closed my eyes, "When will you be here?"

"Just another week or so..." I stated, softly as I looked around the now empty room... All of the furniture was being sent off to the mansion as I looked over at the picture on the wall, her and I kissing quietly which was taken by a friend of ours... "Sooo... What're you wearing?" I teased, making fun of the stereotypical phrase.

"Would you believe me if I said nothing?" I asked playfully, grinning. He knew that sleeping bare was one of my least favorite things... But, I could play, couldn't I?

The way she giggled after asking was a dead give-a-way she wasn't serious... But the tone of her voice told me that she was feeling a bit playful. "No... I wouldn't." I responded at first. After a few seconds of silence I fired back with a quiet but playful little, "But if you were... I'd be upset that I'm not there to see..."

I smiled and shook my head, "You're so bad," I said with a chuckle. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before yawning. We said our good night's about an hour later.

I was beginning to become familiar with the town and my new home. All our things were piled in the den, our furniture and boxes were taking over the home... I began to decorate the inside with Christmas decorations, and it began to be ours...
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 12-05-2012 at 03:59 AM.

I took my time as I quietly opened the double doors that opened to the entranceway of the giant home that we both now called our own. I hadn't told her I was a few days early back to her... I turned the corner, my shoes at the door so I padded across the hardwood as I saw her wearing her festive Santa hat and dancing, which she really did have a talent for, to Christmas music blasting out of her speakers... My girlfriend... Such a wonderful girl...

I sang along to the classic 'rocking around the Christmas tree' as I spun and swayed around the giant living room, hanging up our pictures and decorations. I slid across the hardwood on my socks and giggled, shaking my head, "Goodness... Charlie, you sure are strange."