Login to your account

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Lovings...

I saw the small drops running down her face. I took a moment to reach out to her and she carefully wrapped her arms around my neck. Even in her grief she was careful enough to not press against my chest. A quiet whisper or two was spoken before my hand wrapped around hers giving her as much support as possible... It made me sick... They came and went as they pleased... It'd probably be years before this happened again...

After the break in, I noticed how Charile steadily became less and less comfortable in her home. I stood outside the club one night waiting for her to walk out after closing. The usual hug and kiss greeting took place as my arm wrapped around her shoulder. "... Stay with me..."

I was tired and now quite into the moment, but I heard what he said... Stay, with him? I furrowed my eyebrows together and stared at him for a moment. I'll admit, safety was something I hadn't felt in a while, even with him... I never felt fully safe. Living with him, however, had been in my mind for quite some time. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out for a moment,"Are... Are you sure?"

My palm steadily lifted upward and rested on her cool gentle cheek. I gave her a soft and silent nod as my response and whispered before kissing her cheek. "Of course I'm sure..." My fingers wrapped around her hands before she could speak again and a smile spread across my cheek.

I couldn't help but smile, and I nodded at him. He wouldn't let me refuse, and I didn't want to... I let him hold me for awhile in the cold, early morning air, and I slowly pulled away,"Let's figure out how we are going to do this..."

It was a rather easy process, seeing as my apartment was trash and my contract wasn't filed. It only took a few days of packing and plenty of adds in the newspaper to get all my stuff out of that dump. The extra money was nice, but the best part was knowing I would be living with the love of my life. I dropped the final box onto the floor in his living room and collapsed onto the couch, smirking as he dropped over me,"All done..."

I gave a gentle laugh as she whispered her quiet relief in my ear. Our hands locked together again as I felt her soft kisses on my cheek and neck. The scar on my chest had healed and it was nothing but tender skin now. I pulled back from her and looked into her soft eyes before slowly leaning down and linking our lips. "Yep... Crazy to think..." The soft inhale between kisses filled the air. "You're all mine now..."

I chuckled and leaned my head back as he chiseled at the skin with his soft lips. I smiled,"You better be ready for this..." I teased, yawning slowly, smiling at him as I kissed him gently. I'd never really lived with a guy before, at least not in a relationship kind of way... This would be a learning experience, for us both... However, there was no doubt in my mind that we would let this, or anything, ruin us.

[You wanna timeskip? :3 Like a year or two?]

[Yeah, sure, you do it?]

[Aw! Otay. ]

What'd it been now?... A year?... Year and two months?... I honestly could't remember and I felt horrible about it. She'd been texting and talking all day about how tonight was going to be wonderful. I didn't know what the occasion was, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. An anniversy? A relatives birthday? Oh dear god please, not HER birthday and me without a gift...

I'll admit, nervous would be the biggest understatement of the year. I paced back and forth around the house, even though no matte how it looked, it wouldn't change what I had to tell him. The past year did a lot for us. We were included in family holidays, work events, the whole shibang. And, if there was a Danny, there was a Charlie, we were known for one another. I looked up as the door opened and I felt the air rush out of me. This is it, huh? I fixed my dress before walking downstairs, a smile wide upon my lips,"Hey baby, how was your day?"

I had made the small mistake of not looking up to see her before I spoke, setting my car keys on the counter before I turned slowly and my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. She was gorgeous! "It was O... K... How about yours?..." I asked, simply trying to keep my attention on what she was trying to say as opposited to just gawking at her.

I smiled and held back a smirk at his reaction,"I'm good... It's been a tiresome day, but I'm glad that you're home,"I said, half honest. I wasn't sure if I was glad he was here or not... After all, I had big news... How do you tell someone that their life is about to change forever? I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him,"I was thinking spaghetti for dinner?

[... I know what's coming. xD]

A soft smile spread across my face as I watched her step toward me. I stood as her arms timely slid around my jeck and ours eyes locking softly. She was always beautiful... I kissed her forehead and my hand wrapped around her's for a moment as the sweet taste of her lips lingered on my own as the sweet popping sounds leaked through our mouths. I let her go and watched for a moment, waiting for something to come up.

[Oh, you think so? ]

I already had noddles in boiling water and stirred them a bit, waiting for a few moments before glancing at him over my shoulder. I smiled, but inside my blood was boiling. I checked the sauce, and everything was looking good, so I just let it sit. I slowly turned to face him, hugging myself.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

"Hey, baby, can we talk?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was smiling, because it was good news... But, nerve racking.

I looked into her eyes softly as I heard the small tremur of what seemed to be fear in her voice, yet I could tell that the smile on her face was genuine... I took a second and gave her a small return of a glance before. "Sure... What's up?"

"Do you remember when we went to my parent's back in May? And on the way back we went to see my grandmother in that big house over in Maine?"I asked, sighing softly. I waited until he gave me his usual nod and I continued,"Well, she's been sick for a long time and passed away last week. The lawyers read her will yesterday, and I guess she left everything to me... Her mansion, her fortune, everything...."

I felt like a bit of a cartoon character, when their face goes blank and they lean forward a bit in their seat like their world had been flipped around in an instant. My jaw would've been dragging the floor if I had given her a response. I waited for a moment and spotting the look in her eye I knew she was anxious to hear some sort of saying. "That's great! You deserve it, babe..." I stated quietly as I stood up and slid my arms lightly around her.

I couldn't quite decipher what this reaction meant exactly and I looked up at him, chewing my bottom lip for a moment,"Well... I have to go to Maine and get the house packed up and everything, talk to the lawyers, see exactly how much money is being given to us." I thought for a moment and nodded slowly,"We... We've got a lot of money now."

I gave a warm chuckle and softly pulled away from her and leaned toward her tenderly and kissed her jaw lightly. "Yeah, I caught that much." I said with a repeated laugh. My fingers silently tucked around hers and felt her lips touching to mine. "When are we leaving?"

I had to pause and pull away, staring at him for a moment,"You're coming with?"I asked, furrowing my brow. My smile grew when I realized that he was serious and I shrugged,"We have to go soon... And we both have to get off of work..."

[Timeskip? :3 Youuuuur turn. xD]

It wasn't to much trouble for us both to get off of work. It was close to the end of November, so his work was slow, and since I owned the club, I just had one of the managers watch over it for the weekend. We were in Maine in no time, and I looked up at the mansion in awe. Grandma always kept it in good condition, and I walked up to the front, unlocking it and stepping inside as I kicked the snow off of my sneakers. I smiled at Danny and walked around for awhile... Everything was so open and warm, so sweet. I opened the small chain door to the fireplace and tossed in a few logs. It was always my fondest memory of my Grandmother's house.

I couldn't help but notice how Charile had been looking around and utterly silent, as if she was trying to remember the good times. The image of a smaller Charile sitting in her grandmothers lap filled my head as I looked at the now smoldering flames as she turned back to me. A small smile swelled on my face as she stepped toward me and with a soft whisper, and her palms resting on my cheeks, "Welcome home, babe..."

I smiled and kissed him gently,"Welcome to my home,"I whispered back before stepping away and shrugging off my coat. It killed me to think I would have to sell this place before I left. But, we lived in Virginia, and this was Maine. I set my coat on the vintage stand in the corner and looked out the window, watching the small flurries come down. I nodded,"We'll stay in the guest room upstairs, I'd feel wrong if we were in her room."

That made the most sense, it would be uncomfortable for anyone who knew the woman to even enter her room. Later on that night I watched the window of the huge master guest bedroom as the snow fell. I heard the door leading into the bathroom open as she walked out... My beautiful girlfriend. I turned from the snow, dressed in my own pajama's watching her walk toward me. She stood in front of me for a moment before her arms slid around my neck and my arms sliding around her waist. I pecked her lips once before I pulled away looking into her eyes yet again.

The atmosphere was set... A fire crackling in the corner of the room in a smaller brick fireplace, the only light in the room. Snow was falling, the room was dim. I stared into his eyes before kissing him again, pulling him closer to me. I honestly couldn't ask for a better life. I gave in as his tongue pressed to my lips and I parted them for him.

A soft feeling running up my neck was revealed to be her fingers as they laced through my hair. I took this opportunity to softly ask for permission for entrance into her fresh mouth... I tasted the mint from her toothpaste as my tongue wiggled past her teeth. The was a soft wet smack as we positioned our lips on one another's, both of our tongues fighting for dominance over the other. "M... Mmm..."

I could always rely on him to make the soundtrack of the night, seeing as I was never one much for noise. I grinned as I got him humming like a car engine as my mouth worked its usual magiv and my hands trailed over various parts of him.

I knew she liked the low, quiet sounds I made but I decided to play with her as I did my best to keep my mouth closed. I'll admit, it made it harder as I felt her palms roaming over me. I felt her fingertips under my white t-shirt and onto my chest and abdomen as our tongues wrestled in the light of the fire. I didn't want to disrupt her "work" as my hands ran up her hips and onto her cheeks.

His usual white t-shirt was easy enough to slide over his head, my lips latching onto his neck as I nibbled my way down the side, one hand rested on his shoulder, the other on his stomach, tempting, teasing. It'd been awhile since we were... Close.