Login to your account

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Lovings...

Strange Lovings...

We don't need to forms or nuttin'! xD

Of coarse not! It's your post... They won't let Charlie into Danny's room because she's not family.

The dizziness had finally started to wear off as I stared at the clock that they placed on the side table. Nothing on it other than some oranges, plastic blue hospital gloves and other things that didn't really need my undivided attention. It was around one in the morning when they let me stand and walk through the halls and after one or two more tests they finally let me out, greeted by Charlie who seemed like she was still worried. Her warm cheek against mine was a wonderful remedy for my cool face. "All better..."

I sighed softly and nodded, "Good," I said, only pulling back a little bit so I could see his face. Same Danny... Just pale and tired looking. I gave him a tired smile, "C'mon, let me take you home..."

I felt her soft fingers carefully interlace with mine as I walked with her toward the outside parking lot. I sat softly in her car as I watched her walk around. She looked utterly exhausted... I kissed her cheek as she opened her door before smiling at her. "I tired..."

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

[I think if you just sit and wait, the thread automaticly updates. xD

I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, baby, me too," I said with a nod. I started the car and made my way to his house. It was nice, bigger than my apartment by quite a bit. I opened his front door and patted his dog on the head, "Yes, hello to you too."

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

(It does, which makes it easier since I'm on my phone)

My "Guard" dog, the golden retriever I'd owned since I was a teenager was starting to age and had some white along with the gold along his muzzle. I watched as she unzipped her coat and set it across the table rubbing her eyes tenderly. Her eyes were half shut as she walked through the living room and toward me. My arms and her's seemed to be in sync as I softly wrapped my arms around her waist, her's around my neck. "You are so warm..."

"You're just cold," I said softly, holding him a bit tighter. I yawned and looked down as Tony pressed his nose into my leg. I smirked and sighed, "Alright, well, you go to bed... I'll let him out and then I have to go back to my place... Who knows what they've done..." Then I remembered the bottle of wine I had dropped and I groaned, "And I have some cleaning to do..."

I heard the soft groan that she put out as she softly slumped in her shoulders. She turned from me and let Tony handle his business as we watched him through the sliding screen door. She went toward the door but... I couldn't let her go... My fingers softly wrapped around her wrist as she touched the door knob and in a few moments my lips were softly attached to hers. My hands softly resting on her hip as she returned the kiss.

I melted into a kiss like an ice cream cone in the middle of June... I knew I had to go... They could have stolen everything in my apartment by now, whoever cut him... But, that kiss... God that kiss... I forgot to tell him that I owned the club now... I slowly pulled away, "Babe... H'm... You're so persuasive..."

The soft tone of her voice, the way she whispered to me as she spoke told me I had gotten her attention. I slowly turned her around and leaned into her. "So are you... The thing is... You..." I interrupted myself by placing another kiss of the same caliber on her lips. A soft moan came from her as he suckled on her bottom lip. "You don't have to try my love..." I slid her jacket off as she tilted her head, the look in her eyes... Seductive...

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, "So... I'm not a dancer anymore," I said, biting on my bottom lip as I looked up at him.

Her warm hand on my head cured my headache almost instantly as she looked up to me. My hands softly resting on her leg as I finally caught what she'd said. "What's that mean?..." I whispered as a response and as she slowly gave me the answer. I pulled away and looked at her with a huge smile on my face but the glared look in my eyes wasn't going away that easily. "Baby... That's great!"

I laughed, giggling gently, "I know!" I kissed him once more, holding him close. I chuckled as my lips dragged down his neck, "Now you're the only one I dance for..."

I felt my lips tingle and my skin suddenly break out into goosebumps as I heard her sweet, sassy taunt. I slowly pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. "That right?..." I took her hand and let her quietly into the living room, pointing and directing Tony out of the room so there was no interference... I steadily kissed her jaw, softly suckling on her neck. "You're the only one that I kiss like this... Hell, you're the only one I kiss at all..."

"I better be," I said with a snicker, chuckling as he playfully tossed me onto the couch and crawled over me. I gazed into his piercing blue eyes and ran my hand over the bandage across his chest... Lots of stitches.

I chuckled softly at her quiet snicker. Her laugh was adorable... I felt those soft fingers running over my chest as her eyes locked onto mine, obviously concerned... I leaned toward her ear and kissed the lobe, nibbling tenderly as he whispered. "Just be gentle with me..." She moaned tenderly as I massaged her stomach. "Mmm... You're so soft, my love..."

I was tempted to ask him if he was calling me fat, but my lips were a bit preoccupied to be making jokes. I rolled my tongue against his, my eyes rested close.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

(You like me with long hair... Don't you?)

[Yeah... Random question. xD]

The warm muscle against my own was a minor feeling as I felt my arms making their way around her legs and lifting them slightly. I planted them around my waist as I very gently ground my hips against hers once as if I was testing the waters. I kissed her cheek and then the corner of her mouth, feeling our lips connect again.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

[Yeah... Random question. xD]

The warm muscle against my own was a minor feeling as I felt my arms making their way around her legs and lifting them slightly. I planted them around my waist as I very gently ground my hips against hers once as if I was testing the waters. I kissed her cheek and then the corner of her mouth, feeling our lips connect again.

(Been thinking about cutting it is all. )

I sighed against his lips, a soft pleasant sigh as he moved me around him.

[Chu can cut it if you want. xD]
    I slowly pulled away from her lips as I looked back into her eyes. "I think... I know what my promotion present will be..." I whispered quietly in her ear before standing slowly and taking her hand in my own. "Come along, lovey..."

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

[Chu can cut it if you want. xD]
    I slowly pulled away from her lips as I looked back into her eyes. "I think... I know what my promotion present will be..." I whispered quietly in her ear before standing slowly and taking her hand in my own. "Come along, lovey..."

I smiled at him and stood, acting as if I had no idea what he could mean. I rose an eyebrow and sighed, "What will that be?"
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 11-24-2012 at 03:34 AM.

My hand calmly and slowly worked its way up her side. Soon enough my lips were attached to her newly revealed shoulder as I whispered slowly in my beautiful lovers ear. "Me..." I patiently kissed her again, savoring the taste of her tender lip. I couldn't help myself, licking it tenderly as I gave a soft groan of lust for her.

I returned the low groan of pleasure and pulled him closer to me. "Give me,"I whispered playfully, smiling. Needless to say, the night went off without a hitch. It was like every other time; breathtaking and unforgettable. We were slow, and soft, and passionate. I rolled over in the morning, my phone buzzing across the nightstand. When I answered, it was the police, from my apartment. I glanced at Danny, asleep beside me, and his bandage across his chest. I sighed and walked to the hall.

It didn't take me long, without the soft weight on my chest I woke up just a few minutes later, my hips as well as stitches a bit on the sore side. I crawled from my king bed slowly and walked out into the hallway, smiling as I spotted the new manager wearing one of my shirts, looking huge on her. Steadily I walked toward her and was careful not to scare her to badly as my hands softly slid around her waist, making the shirt cling to her. The sound or her voice had been what woke me. "Something at work?..."

"No... No, uh, whoever stabbed you, they totally trashed the apartment, and the cops want me to go over,"I said, turning in his arms to look up at him, frowning. I ran my palms up down his arms, standing on my tip toes to kiss his nose gently,"So, I've got to go... Come with me?"

I gave a soft sigh as I felt her warm figure press against my own and her lips on my skin. I would never say it out loud, but the truth was I was afraid to stay alone. As much as I loved it and her, the love-making over the past few nights had been my best attempts at keeping her with me. I gave her a tender kiss on her lips as she slid her palms to my neck. "Maybe... Get to shower first?" I whispered as I gave her a playful wink. She scoffed and punched my should lightly, the response I expected.

I smiled and shook my head,"You shower, I'm going to make myself... Presentable,"I said with a smirk, rolling my eyes. I walked down the hall, pulling my hair back as I made my way into his bedroom. I had a single drawer in his dresser, as did he in my place... Or did. I slid on the pair of jeans within and sighed as I tossed off his shirt, stretching out my arms.

I rounded the corner just as she finished sliding her shirt over her shoulders. My hands latched onto hers softly. My lips latching to her neck for a spilt second before sliding on clothes of my own. We took our time to her car as I sat in the passenger, I looked up to her. I didn't know what to make of that expression...

It scared me what could have happened inside my home... It wasn't much, but it was all I had, all my memories, all of my story. When we pulled up, a couple of police cars were on the street, and I walked up slowly. I explained who I was, and that everyone was alright, as far as I knew. When they took us inside, the remains of dried wine stained the carpet and crusty spot of blood was across the room. Absolutely everything was disheveled, broken and torn apart. Photos were gone, a few things burned, walls spray painted and busted. My eyes were wet and I sighed, running my fingers over the torn remains of my bed.