Login to your account

Thread: Name's Crafty. Well, not really.

Nameless NPC

Name's Crafty. Well, not really.

Hi. I'm new here, I never know what to say in these threads so I guess I'll just say I used to RP a few years back and have recently gotten back into it. I can be friendly enough, though if I seem rude it's entirely unintentional (aspergers syndrome. Yes, I've been professionally diagnosed.) so say hi, I guess. Always looking for interesting ideas and unusual humans to interact with through cyber-space. Let the madness commence!
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

Greetings and Salutations, Crafty!!

It's good news that you've gotten back into the world of RP. It's a pretty awesome world - consisting of tons of other worlds and tons of other pretty amazing people. I have a tendency to come off unemotional when I don't implement a ton of smiley faces into my posts... heh heh but I am generally always warm and cuddly, maybe a little too cuddly....

Okay, Okay, let me tone down the creep and get all MOD-LIKE on your bum. If you need any help feel free to contact me any time! Not sure where to start? I can give you a few suggestions if needed but just remember that I'm here to make your experience on the site the best it can be!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.