Login to your account

Thread: Siren's Journal (Keep out Jason!!!)

Siren's Journal (Keep out Jason!!!)

Entry 1

I would date todays entry, or even say how many days it's been since I've been here, but I don't know either. It could've been days or merely hours since I last knew but without knowing that, I'm clueless... So, it'll just have to be Entry 1, the first entry since coming to this place. Since being sold off to Haven... It's been... weird, interesting, creepy, strange, and so much more all at once.

At first when I woke up here I was just so confused that I did everything I was told, hoping to gain answers, but that's done nothing for me. I was never told a thing about why I'm here, nothing at all. I had to learn it through some creepy little girl that I think was called Crimson or something like that. She somthing about having been sold to Haven to some of us. I don't know if she was just saying it as a lie or what, or how true it might be for others, but I can believe my parents did so.

First I find out that they made me bankrupt... Bankrupt at only 20, just barely! And that they've only been using me so they don't have to work or do anything and live in luxury... so I cut them off. It was for their best, and mine. But then, not even a week later I find myself here. It's still hard to believe... first my parents betray me then I wake up in a science fiction nightmare!

I was famous, decent looking, and normal. But now... no one on the outside would recognize me. Even if they remembered me. I've heard that people outside here forget about us inside... I don't know how true that is, but they must have altered me so much since there would be so many pictures of me everywhere, it'd be impossible to make me disappear and be forgotten so easily... But that's not the point... I'd probably be locked up at first sight if anyone saw me now... My long hair I was growing out... they cut it really short and dyed it blue. Then my ears are pointed and I don't even have my piercings anymore! And there's feathers... I kid you not, feathers sticking out from behind my ears! Worst of all perhaps is the horns, though they may be smallish, they're still plain to see. Black little horns that I can't get rid of. And somehow, I'm much taller then I used to be. It's freaky...

Anyways, along with the freaky new looks, I've got freaky new abilities... ones I wish they would take back. I just found out that I could heal, I cut my leg open on a screw or something, and although it was bleeding a lot, you could still see how fast I was healing! It wasn't super quick like this other person Sparrow's healing, but it was a whole lot less painful... I think it takes something though still because I felt dizzy afterwards...

And then there's changing my shape... I don't know what all I can change it to, or if it's just a rabbit. When I was in the first room that I woke up in, there was this teenager there named Jason who I was just meeting. Creepy creepy guy btw. He kept staring and tried to feel up my horns and stuff. He freaked me out so much I started thinking hard about how I wished to get out of there, and if I was something like a rabbit I'd be able to with how quick they are... and then poof! I was one! It was.... amazing and weird all at once. I haven't tried it again though since.

Then the worst one... They took my voice away from me. Not literally, but... somehow they made it now so that my voice can entrance people. I don't know how powerful it is, or if it works for just talking but when I sing now it's like I can control people. They become... I dunno... obsessed or something? Something like the sirens of myth. I used it to help out earlier with some guards, but besides that, I'm afraid of what I might do to the others here... Speaking of which... there's others that were taken too. And changed... I only know a few right now.

There's Jason, he's really smart, but very creepy, but I don't know what they did to him.
    And then there's Jason's brother Adam, I think he's the same as Jason, except he's nicer.
    The sort of 'leader' of us experiments is called Firestorm, I don't know her real name. She's a phoenix! A real one! It's amazing! And she seems nice although I haven't gotten to talk to her much with how she's trying to help get everyone out. It's really brave.
    Then her boyfriend I never caught the name of, he's really pale looking and dark at the same time...
    Another little kid, but a boy who seems frightened a lot, and I didn't get his name either.
    There's another little girl named Coyote though and she seems sweet, she's able to walk into people's dreams I think.
    Tobias, a guy in his early 20's I think who said they called him Poseidon, he's able to manipulate water from what I could see.
    One girl I saw but didn't get her name or anything, so I'm not sure who she is.
    And last but definitely not least was Sparrow. He was the second person that I got to meet in person, third that I learned of. And he's been the nicest to me so far. I don't think he's much older then I am. Anyways, Sparrow seems to be able to talk to and understand birds, maybe other animals, don't know yet. And he can heal! His is a lot faster then mine, but also a lot more painful. I wonder why that is...

Either then them, I heard there's more people around here, I guess i just haven't met them yet.

It's amazing you know, I've never had so much free time to just... do whatever. Before now, it was always practicing, practicing and more practicing along with whatever events or things they wanted me to do. But finally here, I'm getting time to myself... when I want it the least...

Speaking about practicing, maybe Sparrow would be willing to help me with that. I don't want to use my voice on others, but if I have to, I might as well learn what I can do with it all... I should go see if he will...

(And if he's put a shirt on yet!)

Siren
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Day 1 of FREEDOM!

Wow, do things keep moving along quickly ever since this entire thing started! It's been about a full day I think since Sparrow and I escaped Haven. Unfortunately it was just us, but we had no time to get anyone else. There were probably some new experiments, I'm guessing making trouble because all of a sudden the building went on lockdown while Sparrow and I were in the cafeteria and we just took the opportunity and ran for it. Sometimes it's still a bit hard to believe we made it... Things have been... almost dreamlike. Not completely good, but definitely with some very good parts and the rest quite bizarre.

Anyways, that's skipping past some parts... I know in my last entry I mentioned going to Sparrow and asking him for help with well... my voice. And he said yes! Even after the first time that he'd gotten affected. He really is a very sweet person, even though I think he really wanted others to think otherwise at first.

The first time that I sung to him... well... I couldn't control it or stop it from affecting him and that time, he really got entranced. He came over to me and kissed me, and I think even propositioned me. Very embarrassing! And even though I already really liked him by that point, I didn't kiss him back or anything. I just think it would've been wrong taking advantage of him and it wouldn't have really been him anyways. When he snapped out of it, he didn't remember it though... I decided not to tell him, since I really didn't want him to get mad at me.

The second time that I sang though, he was able to resist it, and not through his own abilities. I think it was because I chose not to sing something with any lyrics and the bit of practice. I sure hope so... I really would love to sing normally again some day. Even if it's not to audiences anymore or anything like that, I just can't help but want to be able to sing.

After that, I tried some shapeshifting and guess what?! I can shift into more then a rabbit! Using Thoth, Sparrow's trained albino sparrow, as something to work from, I shifted into a sparrow too! It was really different. I didn't get a chance to try out flying though because my form reversed shortly after because I hadn't eaten for awhile and needed energy.

From what I've figured out, my healing and shapechanging abilities use up energy, calories and such I think. It seems to speed up my metabolism, maybe. I know my singing doesn't because I can sing without feeling any affects.

Oh and I shouldn't forget to mention that I can seem to do the same sort of thing with my voice just by speaking if I put the intent behind it. It's not as strong, but it works. And I can heal others! It was amazing... Niall... that's Sparrow's name from before, it's such a nice name... he got shot by a guard and after I used my voice on the guard, I went to him. And he was healing of course, but through that really painful way he does and I remember thinking that I wished I could make him better without pain and suddenly I was healing him! It drained me some more of energy, the most so far but I'm happy that I could.

Anyways after we got out of there, we hid in a fox hole at one point but after realizing that the bracelets that they put on us could track us, we had to leave to save the foxes. I was bleeding from having to rip the bracelet off so I decided to use my blood to throw any dogs off our scents and had Niall go on ahead. I was almost completely lost then, but I'm so glad I remembered something I learned about foxes while in school. Don't know what triggered the memory, but I remembered that foxes have a better sense of smell then dogs and since we just holed up with some well I turned myself into a fox and tracked Niall's scent to the caves that ran through these large cliffs that surrounded Haven.

Almost forgot, it's more then just birds that Niall can talk to. He can also talk to foxes, so I think it's probably all types of animals.

Anyways, thanks to his senses he led us into a cave a short bit in, which was where we spent the night. It was really creepy... but since he was there with me, I was able to deal with it.

And something else amazing happened! I found out that Niall has feelings for me too! And he kissed me again, but this time of his complete freewill! It was wonderful, like a dream, but I was wide awake. Definitely an interesting place to share our first kiss, a fox hole!

Anyways, we made our way out of the cave in the morning, and into the town that's just outside Haven. After going to the bank there, which thankfully was open, Niall got some money... probably from his time as a thief... though that hardly seems bad compared to what was done to us... then we went to a thrift store and bought a few things. Along with a few changes of clothing, I got a bandana and a hat to put over my feathers, ears and horns so I don't stick out too much. Besides being 6 feet tall now anyways. Then we had to run and catch a bus at the station going out of town. Somewhere called Panem City. Niall hasn't heard of it before and I certainly haven't. But they gave him american money at the bank, so we're sure we're in the states.

That's right, the states! I must have really been out of it when Haven brought me here, taking me across the ocean and everything! I remember being here from when I was on tour once before, not this area, it was San Francisco I went to. I really didn't like it. But that's not what bothers me... what does is, even if I hate my parents, my fratello is still in Italy. I will always miss Italy since it was my home most of my life so far, but I could live with that... Especially with having Niall with me. I'm just so worried about my fratello... If our pugnalate alle spalle parents were willing to sell me, their source of money, I know they would him. I just hope Haven doesn't approach them about it... I have to get ahold of him somehow and warn him...

We're still on the bus right now to Panem City, and Niall's been sleeping for awhile now. I don't know how long I slept for but we're obviously still not there. It's still hard to believe that he likes me, now that I look like some kind of freak. But I'm really glad for it. And maybe I shouldn't be saying this so soon... but, I really think that I've completely fallen for him... what are the odds? I've dated so many boys, but they always felt so wrong to be with... but Niall... Something feels right with him. I'm a little afraid to tell him though, because I don't want to scare him. I guess I'll wait for now...

Still feeling sleepy, so I think I'll go back to sleep against il mio passero.

Siren
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti