Pandorica is a sandbox RPG. Sandbox means open world for those who didn't already know. Your characters are free to explore the many locations of Pandorica and the wasteland. The games locations will continue to expand. Characters may want to open a shop or, some kind of hangout spot or, faction, post it in the OOC thread and if it gets positive messages or i simply think it would be a great addition then I will add it as a legit place in Pandorica/Wasteland for others to enjoy.

The players will have an important part in shaping the game. This can be through the character choices throughout the main story arcs and their resulting outcomes, which will have a major impact to the world, to ,as said before, creating your own place within the world of pandorica. If any players have story arc ideas message me and we'll discuss bringing them to life.

For those interested in PVP matches there's even an arena you can join.Raise through the various ranks and build a rep for yourself. All your wins and loses are also recorded.

All races and abilities are acceptable so characters can be truly as unique as you want them to be.The more involved with the story you become the more rep you gain which in turn can get you into the deeper stories that pandorica has to offer. The co-hosts and I will be keeping track of every character and shaping the world around them

This group is still early into its game so don't be afraid to dive right in! All heroes and villains will be welcome additions to this ever expanding world!

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=overview

Also searching for active players to become co-hosts and help keep track of it all so message me if you're interested.