Login to your account

Thread: Anyone for a Role Play?

Background NPC

Anyone for a Role Play?

Let's start with the basics I'm going by Alice, I'm 20 years old, and I've been role playing on and off for the past oh 5 ish years. I do love to role play but the urge hits me on and off, I try to stay regular but sometimes things just pop up. I strive to answer role plays within at least a day or two of my partner posting but don't jump down my throat if I don't you've been given fair warning here. I have this bad habit of getting into one too many role plays and overwhelming myself so it becomes more of a chore then something fun to do. I'll try to fix that here... odds are I won't because I love starting all sorts of new stories.

I believe I would classify myself as a semi lit to a lit role player who always posts one to two paragraphs depending on my partner. The majority of the time I just match my partners posting length. I really hate when people post only one sentence. I understand writers block and all that, happens to us all but please give me something to work with.

Now that the blah blah basics are over the part that most people just skim through anyway I'll share the types of role plays I'm looking for right now.

Basically anything people feel up to I'm always open to anything. I'll write some suggestions down and things I really enjoy anyway just in case. Anything in bold is something I'm really wanting to try. Oh before I forget, yes I play both male and female, no I will not just play only male I hate when people do that to me because they refuse to play any other gender but their own. I do double up but it depends on the role play.

Another thing I should probably add is that I do have a soft spot for romance, that and adventure is always fun to write. Futuristic is not my strong suit but if the plot catches my interest I might give it a try.

Angels/Demons
    Demons/Humans
    Angels/Humans
    Middle School Crush
    Imaginary Friend
    Horror
    Time Travel
    Ghost/Human or Demon
    Teacher/Student
    Split Personalty
    Experiment much like Elfin Lied
    Amnesia
    Adopted
    Transformation
    Gender Switch
    High School
    Warring Nations
    Orphan
    Mute Girl/Guy
    Anything Pirate related
    Mermaid/Pirate
    Siblings
    Arranged Marriage
    God/Human
    Kidnapper/Victim
    Neko pairing
    God/God
    Assassin/Target
    Fairies
    Royalty/commoner
    Medieval times
    Twin/Twin
    Cousin/Cousin
    Angel/Fallen Angel
    Childhood friends
    Egyptian
    Horror
    Historical
    Apocalypse

~Fan Based~
    Princess Tutu
    Kingdom Hearts
    One Piece
    Wallflower
    Flowers in the Attic
    Zelda
    Ouran High School
    Pokemon
    Lucky Star
    Inuyasha
    Rule of Rose
    Tales of the Abyss
    Alice in Wonderland
    Black Butler
    Dark Cloud 1&2
    Eragon
    Harry Potter
    Fairytale
    A Great and Terrible Beauty
    Anything Disney related (I am a Disney baby ^^)
    Final Fantasy

That's all I can think of for now. Oh below is a quick sample of my writing.

Spoiler Spoiler
    Last edited by MadLittleAlice; 09-06-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Background NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawTorn View Post
    Hello Alice, I'm OT.

I noticed you sighted Final Fantasy as something you'd like to RP, and I may have something you'd be very interested in coming up down the road.

If you're still around when Final Fantasy is complete, I'll contact you regarding Final Fantasy II.

As for now, I'm down for your standard end of the world scenario.
    I'll probably still be lurking around somewhere. Let me know when its all worked out.
    End of the world is good, is there anything in particular you are looking for in this role play? Anything you just want to toss out there that you want added in. Let me know I'm open to anything.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I like the imaginary friend senario! It seems very different and I'm willing to play a male imaginary character. The situation could be that the human just recently lost a beloved family member and then "poof" there appeared the imaginary friend as a part of the grief process? Major story points could be going to school or work and the human trying not to talk to the imaginary friend- whom he or she may not want at the moment, perhaps? (I'm coming up with this as I type, I hope you don't mind all too much.) Other points could be trying to explain this to friends, or going to a physic or something like that to try to figure out what the imaginary friend is. It would be kinda funny to have the imaginary friend do something silly that throws the physic so far off and totally prove him wrong...

Background NPC
    I've never thought of that for the imaginary friend scenario before.

My idea was always to set it in say the 1890's, she's had this imaginary friend since she was little she can see him, hear him, touch him, only no one else can. Turns out he isn't so imaginary he comes from another realm everyone's mind can be a portal to our world but children and the insane are the most suspect-able to these shadow creatures. For years the imaginary friend uses her mind as a portal befriending the lonely girl. But other of the shadow creatures realize her mind is wide open and start slipping into our world, only my character see's them because its through her mind that they are coming. Her mother and father decide to send her to their country estate to get better, but when she comes back a few months later she's only gotten worse. She might get sent to the asylum, her imaginary friend who cared for her over the years doesn't want to tell her the truth because its his fault that the shadows are coming in....well that's all I got.

I seriously like your idea better. Can we stick with that?

Background NPC
    Sorry I haven't been on in forever.... just this site seems slow I often forget it. Though I really like the idea of being able to do rated R things. I'm going to try and remake a request thread and see if I can generate more interest. There are some ideas I really really want to do.

Ah, okay.

Humble Farmer With a Sword mewmint20's Avatar
    Experiment much like Elfin Lied

any elaboration to that? i love Elfen Lied, if you don't have an elaboration to that i might have something.