So...I have two different ideas for a role play, but I'm only going with one of them. I figured I'd pitch them and see which one got the most votes...

Okay first:
"Metamorphosis Project: Revival." If you were one of the amazing people who had a character in the first Metamorphosis Project, you know it is a sci-fi fantasy set 100 years in the future and it deals with genetic manipulation. If you weren't...I just explained the basis of it, so you're sort of caught up. Anyway, this time I am allowing only EIGHT Enhanced characters/experiments (scientists/guards/etc don't count as one of the six)...four guys and four girls. Each of the four guys will be paired up with a girl, but I'm probably going to keep it a general RP and these pairings aren't necessarily romantic. Another difference in the revival is that it will be a sort of school like setting with training classes and all that...

Idea number two:
I don't exactly know what to call this one...but it is about a group of teens that symbiotic relationships with a group of spirit-like creatures and are attending a school that helps them deal with all of the odd things that come with sharing a body with supernatural beings that give them powers.