Login to your account

Thread: Clandestine Array

Clandestine Array

My other one is on hold due to the idea being something which wouldn't work well as it would require a little reading.

GENERAL BACKGROUND:

New Hampshire is a sprawling natural beauty of the United States. It features some of the most beautiful landscapes in history yet the US government is out to find the people whom are trying to be different by using their abilities which God has given them. You are one made to be special by whatever caused you to gain your special ability.

However you have stumbled upon Jamie Kolmia whom wants to take you in because you're just like him. You're special and he wants you to be just as safe. He has restored an abandoned warehouse deep in the middle of nowhere to house an army of refugees who are trying to learn their abilities and to hopefully see that you can fight the government and show that we are not going to become one of their experiments.

WHY I CHOSE NEW HAMPSHIRE:

I chose the location for this game to be located in NH for the main reason that it features many good elements a roleplay should have and it is that it allows me to have a city which people can visit and cause mayham which they can roleplay with themselves and others, a warehouse far away from the city for them to experiment and train their abilities in peace with little to no intervention from the outside and if there is then it will become a battleground which could potentially create some generally good roleplay from the perspective of a secret group trying to survive the onslaught.

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:

This RP will enhance your abilities to play someone in a modern/fantasy RP as you'll train your RP and mostly train with yourself on how you'll handle the better or worse control of your abilities. It's up to you to decide if you'll never be able to control it or if it's so hard to control that it's potentially a threat to everyone in the organization and not just the government or the world.

You either become a threat or train yourself to not become one.
    Last edited by APBCole; 08-18-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Recruitment is still open.