I have here a Leon x OC pairing of Resident Evil 4/6. To let you all know it will help if you knew both RE4's story and RE6's Story very well. And here is the idea.

About a month prior to Ashley's kidnapping another girl named Alexandria was taken, of course a missing person was filed by police of DC, but who cares about that? She never made it to the news because not everyone does unless it was bizarre or if it was say, someone important like the president's daughter. Anyways, the whole reason why she was kidnapped to begin with was because she was mistaken for being Ashley, because she was always with her at the college both went to. Well the guy who took her is named Vals- a minion for saddler that was experimented on and has a las plagas in his head. Thus he is able to not only be very strong and cunning, but has a bit of a ESP ability. On that night of Alex's kidnapping, she fought back and her mind was too strong to simply allow him to wipe her memory, instead she pushed him back and was able to get everything that had transpired when Leon was in Spain. Vals was able to take her after Jack had to go in to finish the job only for them to find out they had the wrong girl. So Alexandria was kept in the village for an entire month- her mind always in sedation but the visions she had of Leon were too much for her mind to handle.

So to keep herself from going completely mental her mind made her believe it was all a video game. That what she was experiencing in the village was just fake, none of this was real. Sadly once Leon does arrive and finds her how can she explain that she knows who he is. Why he is here, and just how does she know everything? She can't just say "Oh it's a video game and you're not real." So what is a girl to do? Not only that but what happens when they do make it out of this hell hole?

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Ok that's the plot, Now for RE6 I won't discuss until I know how the RE4 plays out since it's the same characters with Alex. And Alex will replace Helena so to me it makes it more interesting since Leon knows Alex and such. But anyways~ I promise you that I will never give you less than four good paragraphs and I write alot when I am passionate in something and this idea/rp of mine I am very passionate in!

Know the RE4/RE6 Leon game. Yes we will follow the story somewhat but there will be a few differences. I love to help you out if you need any at all. I know good links to youtube walkthroughs or just cutscenes of the games.

Normally I love email a lot since it helps me when I'm out and I can use my Iphone to look at the post and then do as much of my post I can. (So you can have multiple posts from me like nearly daily!)
But since it is~ an Iphone 4s I can do the very same thing online SO~ I can still crank out posts for you no matter where I am at. It will just take me a bit longer when I am on my iphone so bare with me folks!

I have been roleplaying for nearly 10 years so I'm not stranger to it. I am female and the age of 23. Finally done with college! Woo! Anyways will post my schedule later- promise! Now let’s see… Oh yes, I am in the eastern coast of our great country of USA. Also I cannot stress this enough but I am a very disappointed in people who request Rp’s but then I get dropped after two posts! I have never done that to people and I wish to not be treated that way either. Please?

I also have a habit of doubling up in roleplays, mostly in a form of NPC just to help my post or the RP move along. You don't have to do that but if you want then by all means!

Thank you for reading this! I know it's a LOT to take in and all I really want is just someone who can be Leon S. Kennedy. :3 I promise you a lot of fun, (trust me it's not going to be one of those instant romances ok? I promise you that) I also would love to do OCC to my partners So if you have gmail, yahoo, or Skype please contact those since I might not see you guys post here.

Gmail:j.bosty23@gmail.com
Yahoo:redalice88

I hope to hear from you soon!