Login to your account

Thread: .... MY thoughts, Very..... Disturbing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey guys! Long time no chat!
    Here are just a few thoughts that have been chasing each other around my brain.
    Humanity-facepalm-
    I'm not the smartest or prettiest. I'm not the nicest or even the funniest. However, I deserve to want to be around people... Right? Yet my faith in humanity and the people around me has diminished yo little more than a grain of sand. Sad, right. Then again, I am the odd one out with the AMAZINGLY talented and beautiful friends I have. Other people don't see them or even me that way. No we're freaks to them. People wonder why I am always listening to music so loud that even if you scream I can't hear you. Newsflash for you, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH YOU AND YOUR HUGE ABUNDANCE OF STUPIDITY!
    Ummm...Thanks?
    Also, apparently I'm mellowing out this year. I'm not as rude or mean. I'm not lashing out. I'm becoming a better person. Pshhh I was always this person just hidden under a lot of angst and emotional drama. So, thanks, I guess, for finally recognizing who I've always been.
    Oh and of course...
    Oh and what kind of post would this be without a teen filled angsty rant about love?
    Love... Hm...
    Yea I'm kinda screwed in that department so, not much to say really.
    Last edited by Kyoko Chie; 12-01-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: The rainbows are showing :P