Login to your account

Thread: Heehee, hello!

Heehee, hello!

So after looking at this site for a few days, I actually decided to join. Menewsha mail brought me here, blame my curiosity. Though I haven't been on that site in months. I hope it's worth staying here!

It is...

You get a cookie just for joining! Just um....Micheal Cra will give you them. BACK TO YOU MICHEAL IN THE NEWS STUDIO!

Haha, alright. I've been looking for a good RP for a while, but since I'm so picky it's been hard.

It's funny how many people say they came her from the Menewsha mail, but haven't been active on the site for awhile. I'm one of them, too. ;P

Welcome welcome!

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    *Turns in chair like he was having a important conversation with a plate of cookies* Thanks... *wipes crumbs off mouth* Cole, I'm sorry to report that those cookies had an unfortunate accident and there were no survivors.

Welcome to the Site Kaia, have fun and if you have any good ideas to improve stuff or a good idea for a RP see if you can't make it or get people interested in it. ^_^

Not so funny, actually... >_> <_< Insomniac may have limited the mail going out to those people who hadn't logged in for a few months.

I'm glad you followed us over and decided to join, Kaia. :3 We're shaping up as a site that has a lot of very interesting games (many of which have taken off and just gone - whoosh!) and friendly, creative players. :3 I think some of our users are so active they may have loads more posts than I do. ::laughs::

If you have any questions about the site or suggestions of a feature that would make it easier and more fun for you to play here, just let me know. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I'M FROM MENEWSHA TOO! Bahaha~ This is awesome...
    CLick the Babes!

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    Not so funny, actually... >_> <_< Insomniac may have limited the mail going out to those people who hadn't logged in for a few months.
    Ah-HA! Sneaky... xD

I like it here already!

I actually do have several ideas for RPs, but I'm not sure if it's too complicated to pull off. I want to turn one of them into a Proboards RP to see if it'll live that way, but coding the skin is being unusually boring for me. So I've ventured here to occupy me.

Welcome Kaia!! I'm not even going to put the "I hope you enjoy you enjoy your stay..." because I know you're going to enjoy your stay! I look forward to you unleashing your creative powers on this site and joining some of your games.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thank you. I do need to learn this site more before I start to plot out making my own game-RP-thing or whatever y'all call it. I've never been on any site like this, so all the things to click and stuff has me all.. confused and interested. If that makes sense, haha.

It makes sense to me. xD I've written some guides to how to use the features, which may answer any questions you haven't figured out yourself through playing around. ;3 But, like I said (I think), I'm here if you have questions. :3 You might consider making a 'test' game and deleting it once you've figured out how to do something, if you're someone who learns better by doing. :3

I think you may be able to create just about any type of game you like here using the full-featured gaming system. And if we don't have it now, we may get it in the future. :3 If not, then you can still play in other peoples' games or create less involved games here.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

That's a good idea, Maneki! I might do that. It'd help me more, since I've already read a few of the guides and was still confused, haha.

Yeah. :3 It can be a little confusing to read a guide (especially as I haven't updated it with screenshots. >_> ) and understand how it works. But (hopefully) most everything is easier to understand by doing, beyond things that don't have an obvious function from looking at them. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin