Login to your account

Thread: (Un)Fortunate (Mis)Demeanor

(Un)Fortunate (Mis)Demeanor

What if the old wives tales were real? What is four leaf clovers were really lucky and that breaking a mirror would mean seven years of misfortunes? What would you do then if you were trust into this strange old world one Halloween night as you and your friends notices that breaking all the mirrors in the old mirror house at the abandoned fair wasn't such a great idea after all? But it's far too late now as you now are one of the Unlucky, and everything that can go wrong, WILL go wrong. Your only hope for survival is now to take heed of all those warnings and advice and get lucky charm harvesting! Besides, how hard could it be, right?

This is a small idea I had earlier, and would like to play with those who would be alright to post at least once a day and post a good chapter with good grammar and spelling. Our character would be rebellious teens that chewed more than they could handle in their latest "prank" and now will pay the price. Basically you can go all out and be outlandish and over the top with this one as the improbable don't exist when you are the unluckiest teens ever to exist so let's have fun with this, shall we?

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I am extremely interested in this idea. If you do get this idea started, or if you need any ideas for anything let me know. ^w^

Glad you like it ! Researching on unlucky/lucky things would be great for this one.

Superstitions! Knock on wood to make sure a jinx doesn't happen... Walking under a ladder, also bad luck. Shoes on the bed means bad luck as well. Knocking over salt (unless you pinch some up and throw it over your shoulder) is bad luck too. Oh! And under any circumstances should you bring your old broom from another house into your current living place. << That one is particularly bad.

I know about a few, but only really these few. Sorry if you didn't really need them, but I figured that I should share nonetheless.

That's good, I didn't know some of these !

There is also don't open an umbrella in the house, don't step on the road's cracks, beware of black cats and the number 13 and seek out four leaf clovers, horse shoes and bunny paws.

3 and 7 are also special numbers.

3 and 7? Huh... I did a little bit of looking around and lookie what I found!
    http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html
    It is rather interesting, actually- especially the part about the number 13!