Login to your account

Thread: Ai Shimizu's Diary

Humble Farmer With a Sword kani's Avatar

In: All Around Love~
    Feel Free To Read
    Last edited by kani; 10-24-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword kani's Avatar
    Dear: Diary (Ai’s Diaryv1)

Hi Diary, I’m still a bit dizzy from jet lag and now riding a family van whooosh~. Sorry I didn’t write you for a couple of days, I was very sick but don’t worry I am alright now n_n. Anyway we are going to move to our old house again, fresh air would be nice around us…hehehe~

And now that I think about it…it makes me think about the family who lives next to us. I hope they already moved out, it makes me want to cry… Though I’m not crying for them, I’m crying for myself Diary. You know when I was still in primary school their son was my classmate and he always bullies me...buhuu—

That boy always makes me cry, always telling me hurtful stuffs and Diary he also cuts my hair! So back then I have always been bullied by all the boys in our room. Oh, my precious hair~~

Oh wait! There was been one boy who always protects me and I’ve got a crush on him hehehe~
    He was my prince charming back then and I hope he still lives nearby. We also make a promised if we get in high school I’m going to be his lover, I’ll Bake him some cookies in cooking club while for him, he was going to join baseball club as we support each other… We made that promised when I first told him about my mom and my dad love story…That my dad is an ace baseball player while my mom was in cooking club…wahhh~ just thinking about it gives me love thrills.

Anyways, I think it won’t even going to happen…Besides It was already 9 years we haven’t seen each other nor write letters…But I hope he's doing well…

Pheww~ I’m already tired…I’m going to sleep a bit….
    Last edited by kani; 10-24-2012 at 05:53 AM.