Login to your account

Thread: [MEDIA] MOVIES: Rate the Last One You Watched

[MEDIA] MOVIES: Rate the Last One You Watched

I think the name kinda explains it all, but, for the heck of it, I'll explain what we have going on here in. First, it doesn't have to be a movie that was in theaters. It could just be a movie you watched at home or with friends. Second, tell us a bit about the movie. The length, the rating, the genre, a link to the IMBD - those would all be great. But don't just stop there! Please, give us your review. What did you like? What didn't you like? Favorite line? Favorite character? You get the point. Once you're all done with that, why don't you give it a rating out of ten stars?

To make reviews easy to spot, I made this spiffy little code~

Now review away to your heart's desire! <3

PHP Code:
    [SIZE=4][FONT=zapfino][COLOR="#FF0000"]I have a review for...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [
    COLOR="#000000"][B]Name:[/B]  [url=IMBD Link]Movie Name Goes Here[/url]
    [
    B]Length:[/B]  xxx
    [B]Genre:[/B]  xxx
    [B]My Review:[/B]  xxx
    [B]Favorite Line:[/B]  [QUOTE]xxx[/QUOTE]
    [
    B]Your Rating:[/B]  x/10[/COLOR

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

I have a review for...
    Name: Avengers
    Length: 143 minutes
    Genre: Action + Adventure + Sci-Fi
    My Review: Tony Stark. Need I say any more? Okay, seriously, it was action packed, hilarious, had a bit of romance, had its sad moments, and it's wow moments. Yeah. All in all a great movie. Imma go see it again and, eventually, get it on Blu-Ray. Mmmm. High definition Tony Stark. -insert drooling here-
    Favorite Lines:
    Nick Fury: It's called the Avengers Initiative.
    Tony Stark: I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centred, and I don't play well with others.
    Pepper Potts: I knew that.
    Steve Rogers: Big man in a suit of armour. Take that off, what are you?
    Tony Stark: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
    Security Guard: Are you an alien?
    Bruce Banner: What?
    Security Guard: From outer space, an alien.
    Bruce Banner: No.
    Security Guard: Well then son, you've got a condition.
    Your Rating: 10/10
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-18-2014 at 04:07 PM.

I have a review for...
    Name: MiB3
    Length: 106 minutes
    Genre: Action | Comedy | Sci-Fi
    My Review: I thought it was pretty damn good. I laughed, I almost cried, and I was totally blown away at some parts. The effects were pretty awesome and I loved the whole time travel concept. I also love how they explained some things that were unclear in the other two movies. Oh, and the random appearances of other characters (w00tz for Frank and the worms. :3). But yeah, all in all, it was an enjoyable movie.
    Favorite Line:
    Agent J: I'm looking for K, have you seen him? Sort of a surly, older gentleman, smiles like this...
    [J makes a poker face]
    Your Rating: 8/10

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I have a review for...
    Name: Oblivion
    Length: 124 minutes
    Genre: action, adventure, sci-fi
    My Review: It was a pretty awesome movie. I feel like it's safe to say your stereotypical Tom Cruise movie. It reminded me of Wall-E meets War of the Worlds meets I Am Legend. It had its slow moments but omg, there were some sick action scenes. When watching it, keep an open mind. Somethings are really weird and a bit confusing but the storyline does a great job tying things up (my mom was confused throughout most of the movie but the end finally made it all click). You do see some of the stuff coming but then there are other moments where you're like, "WHAT, OMG I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!" Idk, I approve of it and, being a Tom Cruise fan, I will certainly buy this movie.
    Favorite Line: Not a line but a moment. Sadly, it's a turning point in the movie so I can't share it. D:
    Your Rating: 7/10

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369